Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Where is other side of the coin (Page 6)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Somebody should fire Teju and tell her to stay the hell out of this mess as she does not know anything about her mother as an individual .

She should be ashamed turning against her Aaji in front of that judge bcoz whatever it is her Aaji brought her up not her mother who was busy mothering Purvi and still looks only after Purvi's interests only .

Her mother does not need anyone fighting for her haq ...she can do it herself . She is expert in court cases ...be it divorces , closing companies down . retrenchment .everything . 

This matter could have been done in private too .there was no need to make it a big public issue and sob so much about mummy dearest as if she was deprived . From what angle did mummy dearest look deprived  in that gorgeous white sari in the party ? 

Teju should have stayed out . I  hope Ovi defends Savita .

no-one will defend savita, that is for sure...ovi will be doing aai mantra as she wants arjun to accept her...stupid ovi doesn't know even if she gives everything for archana in the platter, archu will have no mercy on ovi in snatching her happiness and give to purvi...

@underlined, exactly, teju is not at all seeing why archu accepted it when she knows it, archu is not a doodh peethi bachhi not to know they are not her signatures...i hope manav asks archu why she played with him when she knows those signatures are not hers and only things manav came to india to ask archu did she sent the divorce papers or not...atleast now this manav will have some man in him...

teju has meri aai patti on her eyes, sachu has ovi/teju fd patty on his eyes, and ovi has arjun patti...so no-one is going to save savita for sure...savita's parvarish never made the kid to understand her dedication in raising them...they just used savita as nanny and as salary she will go to prison...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Somebody should fire Teju and tell her to stay the hell out of this mess as she does not know anything about her mother as an individual .

She should be ashamed turning against her Aaji in front of that judge bcoz whatever it is her Aaji brought her up not her mother who was busy mothering Purvi and still looks only after Purvi's interests only .

Her mother does not need anyone fighting for her haq ...she can do it herself . She is expert in court cases ...be it divorces , closing companies down . retrenchment .everything . 

This matter could have been done in private too .there was no need to make it a big public issue and sob so much about mummy dearest as if she was deprived . From what angle did mummy dearest look deprived  in that gorgeous white sari in the party ? 

Teju should have stayed out . I  hope Ovi defends Savita .
So true kools

Tej does not know that thanks to Savita twins remained with their father and did not get lost or die...Had they been with their mother and her parvarish Manav would have lost them just like he lost first unborn and Soham...

Teju needs few smacks on her face, head and behind...How dare she goes against her Aaji who gave her blood and sweat in raising them at old age...What has Archana done meanwhile?  Replaced her bio kids with toy purvi...She was and is happy with her...Does not give 2 hoots abt Sachu, Ovi, Teju and never even thinks of Soham.

CVs and these actors all have amnesia...selective memory...How Savita was made to be a unwelcomed stranger in her own house while Archana and rest of the karanjkar women took over Deshmukh home..

Weak Manav I have no respect for him...I have fought for him for the longest but he does not deserve my time or efforts..If he wants to keep kissing Archana & Karanjkar behind than let him be with the stink with it...It does not bother him..

If Archana had remained good as she was for a short time, Savita would have never done what she did...Marriage broke because Archana and her only..Not Savita...Why are they dumping the whole crap on her?  Even if no character supports and defends Savita, we the viewers really know what happened...I Know for sure no one will defend Savita...

In Short all Teju, Ovi, Manav, Sachu are "Gandharis" of PR who does not want to see the truth and wants to be oblivion to the fact...undekha kar rahe hai...

Judge sukruti is flawed judge...she should be thrown out of judicial system..Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 September 2012 at 10:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastishermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
savita should drag all of these characters to court

1. Damo for squeezing last drop of savita's blood to manage the family

2. Manav, who always ill-treated his mother infront of his "wife and her maika"

3. Twins/Sachu for using savita to raise them while their aais(shravani/archu) were having fun with whatever they chose career/purvi...

wish the big sachin was alive, he must have supported his mom...pity on savita, sulo wears nice costly sarees than savita...

vandu should learn something from vahini...how vahini is giving importance to sulo's sanskars...vandu doesn't show any love towards savita, where savita always wanted vandu to have a good life...and savita never expected anything from vandu...

vinod/manju treated sulo well when compared to arman treated savitaa...

added/edited:
if archana worrying about purvi and her sacrifice and want to do everything for purvi and protect purvi from everyone is reasonable and giving happiness to purvi by snatching everything from ovi...then why savita is not reasonable for protecting manav from archan/Ks...
really teju needs a big slap...all her enthu to know about India is created by savita, savita is the only reason for teju's happiness...
my guess is...archu hears all this conversation between teju/manav and does emotional blackmail again to get cookie points and brownie points...this white peacock can do anything...

Edited by m_masti - 08 September 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Oh man, did you hear the new promo….I am at a complete loss nowConfused….it seems Mahaan Archu was never at a fault for anythingShocked…..she was the victim and manless Manav never never understood his "Mahaan Wife" and he just receive enlightenment thanks to Teju and he goes down at his knees and at the Saintly feet of Devi Archana, ask for forgivenessLOLLOLAngry,……..

So why was this 18 yrs of separation, simply because of Savita…..what the heck is going on in this senseless show….what is wrong with everyone….are The Cvs on some "substance' and is mining such senseless rubbish….I am at a point of where I need a Mountain to hit my head againstOuch….Savita, the eternal scapegoat…..

m_mastisherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Kalapi, this the known truth of PR...

jhoru ka gulam, manless manav...can never understand what his mom went thru...and seriously this man can never be happy in his life...

no-one will see the other side of the coin...

manav made a big statement already...that he did a bad parvarish, archu is not at fault for soham, he cannot see archu getting insulted by twins and savita...and top of everything he felt very bad for purvi but he never felt same for ovi...

and now teju/sachhu oppose savita...vandu and damo are just waiting for this day...

everyone will be happy to send savita to jail for the forgery...

varsha is in repent mode...and top of everything soham is alive, so no big mistake by her, everyone will accept her as she has some of sulo's sanskars...

savita should know the fact that...you should never sacrifice you jawani and budappa for meaningles kids and grand kids and husband...savita should really drag all these to court...

PR has ruined my 2 weekends...
this is what i wrote on promo topic...
kitni kadvi promo hein ye...manav saying sorry to the person who made his life nothing but hell...
va re va jhoru ka gulam...manless man...
good job teju, you have learned sanskar very quickly from sulo...good way to repay the person who took care of you for 18 years...

Edited by m_masti - 08 September 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Are yaaron Manav ko khujli ho rahi hai...he has a urge to surge...its been 18 yrs and Archana is not leaving a single chance at dressing up looking sexy and seductive...

Buppa has put itni sunder aurat Archana  in front of a Man how can he turn away? Pure-Pavitra woman in white looking like an angel... Evil Smile in disguise IMHO

Even Vishwamitra rishi could not resist Menaka and here we have Manless Manav...Woh kiss khet ki muli jo iss menaka ko resist kar paaye? Tongue

m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
varsha and kools, you both made a smile on my face...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Are yaaron Manav ko khujli ho rahi hai...he has a urge to surge...its been 18 yrs and Archana is not leaving a single chance at dressing up looking sexy and seductive...

Buppa has put itni sunder aurat Archana  in front of a Man how can he turn away? Pure-Pavitra woman in white looking like an angel... Evil Smile in disguise IMHO

Even Vishwamitra rishi could not resist Menaka and here we have Manless Manav...Woh kiss khet ki muli jo iss menaka ko resist kar paaye? Tongue

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top