Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Where is other side of the coin (Page 4)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL

Jai ... ROFL  ROFL

i was mad/irritate/angry with aarchu. You made me laugh LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiJaishankar.Senorita.

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
today sulo is getting more and more points for sanskars...

bandwagon leader sulo...
humpty dumpty huff puff sulo...

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarKalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

masti dear I have come to a simple conclusion that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity .LOL
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked u to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL
Dear both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" .ROFL

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL
Your wish is my command...You requested and I obliged...Hawaiii here they come WinkLOL
Now don't u be throwing pathhar at MOI...Manav-Arjun decided to start their own Pavitra Rishta...Chilling on the beach having Mai-Tais and than some LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 September 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeKalapiJaishankarkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

masti dear I have come to a simple conclusion that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity .LOL
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked u to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL
Dear both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" .ROFL

Your wish is my command...You requested and I obliged...Hawaiii here they come WinkLOL
Now don't u be throwing pathhar at MOI...Manav-Arjun decided to start their own Pavitra Rishta...Chilling on the beach having Mai-Tais and than some LOL

LOLROFLROFL..Varsha dear brilliant..Especially one guy is with slippers and another without ROFL..
Surely the Guru-student duo needs a chilled beer for sure LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

From today's episode, what CVs want to show exactly?

Big Deal: What makes it difference if the path is different but the goal is same, why Ovi is at fault, Purvi was in full stable condition while taking the decision, why now she should tell it as Ovi's deal, what is the need of sacrifice when you cannot stand to it

everyday purvi proves she is exactly like arhcana...i couldn't stop my laughter when purvi did kasam to archu...but archu went and spoke with manav and almost said to ovi and taunted her by saying it is purvi's sacrifice for ovi...so where did kasam go...why sulo/purvi anr to archu's kasam of not telling sachhu's truth out, they shouldn't have told to manav but they could tell to ovi/teju before all this arjun mess...

Signatures: so ok it is out, but no-one is seeing the other side, why archu accepted those signatures are hers, if savita should can go into prison for forgery then archu should also go for supporting it, how can she tell those are her signatures in the court...and teju all of the sudden thinks about archu, but why she didnot think about savita, what is the reason why savita did this, after all savita took care of everything from 18 years...

Soham case: I cannot understand single thing, how can manav forget the suffer he had dreams he had about loosing all the kids...how it can be only varsha's fault...

Archu: did she stand on single word in the whole episode...she said she will not go to reception, she keeps a happy face to hear no divorce and then says to keep vadaa with sachin, and again she comes to reception and says she has to give respect to purvi's balidaan and talks rudely with savita, and then she goes to ovi and says don't ever forget about purvi's balidaan...and keeps quite as she doesn't want to come to Ds home...

I seriously feel, it is going to be just putting fault on savita...
and as there will be no physical relationship between Arjun-Ovi, there are so many chances of Arjun-Purvi reunion...

just like parents the kids will be...meaning less deals, meaningless sacrifices, meaningless commitments, meaning less happiness...

I could see PR ending as...varsha wrong, savita wrong...archu, purvi mahaan...sachin, teju, ovi, manav, arjun weakling characters...damo bewda till the end...DK, vandu play safe game all the time...

yes, you see pr ending like that...it should be.
happy ending. i agree...
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

OMG…Varsha and Jai…awesome, hilarious guysROFLROFLClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Great post. I dont feel bad for purvi at all. Her tears seem fake Confused she took the decision herself and now crying and saying balidaan balidaan .. Poor ovi she is in a mess. Her husband tells on her face he did not want to get married obviously arjun will never love her. This purvi will marry some man soon and in two three months their pavitra rishta will begin. What about ovi??? Stuck to a man who can never love her .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeKalapishermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Great post. I dont feel bad for purvi at all. Her tears seem fake Confused she took the decision herself and now crying and saying balidaan balidaan .. Poor ovi she is in a mess. Her husband tells on her face he did not want to get married obviously arjun will never love her. This purvi will marry some man soon and in two three months their pavitra rishta will begin. What about ovi??? Stuck to a man who can never love her .

even if purvi moves on...that other guy is bakra...and arjun will still be behind purvi...they will have so called pavitra rishta...they are just playing with ovi...

archu is the biggest culprit of this balidaan saga...archu/purvi take decisions and say it as balidaan...and will never leave single chance to torture and emotional blackmail to that person...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top