India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Where is other side of the coin

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
From today's episode, what CVs want to show exactly?

Big Deal: What makes it difference if the path is different but the goal is same, why Ovi is at fault, Purvi was in full stable condition while taking the decision, why now she should tell it as Ovi's deal, what is the need of sacrifice when you cannot stand to it

everyday purvi proves she is exactly like arhcana...i couldn't stop my laughter when purvi did kasam to archu...but archu went and spoke with manav and almost said to ovi and taunted her by saying it is purvi's sacrifice for ovi...so where did kasam go...why sulo/purvi anr to archu's kasam of not telling sachhu's truth out, they shouldn't have told to manav but they could tell to ovi/teju before all this arjun mess...

Signatures: so ok it is out, but no-one is seeing the other side, why archu accepted those signatures are hers, if savita should can go into prison for forgery then archu should also go for supporting it, how can she tell those are her signatures in the court...and teju all of the sudden thinks about archu, but why she didnot think about savita, what is the reason why savita did this, after all savita took care of everything from 18 years...

Soham case: I cannot understand single thing, how can manav forget the suffer he had dreams he had about loosing all the kids...how it can be only varsha's fault...

Archu: did she stand on single word in the whole episode...she said she will not go to reception, she keeps a happy face to hear no divorce and then says to keep vadaa with sachin, and again she comes to reception and says she has to give respect to purvi's balidaan and talks rudely with savita, and then she goes to ovi and says don't ever forget about purvi's balidaan...and keeps quite as she doesn't want to come to Ds home...

I seriously feel, it is going to be just putting fault on savita...
and as there will be no physical relationship between Arjun-Ovi, there are so many chances of Arjun-Purvi reunion...

just like parents the kids will be...meaning less deals, meaningless sacrifices, meaningless commitments, meaning less happiness...

I could see PR ending as...varsha wrong, savita wrong...archu, purvi mahaan...sachin, teju, ovi, manav, arjun weakling characters...damo bewda till the end...DK, vandu play safe game all the time...

Edited by m_masti - 07 September 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahltanya12bebo03-QH-khushikulz19pp29muktha_cuteampliphy..PlayfulKiss..ButifuleyesForeverSHINeeKalapiJaishankarLuvSSevershermaFireLordPhoenixMagicalParikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23-Eris-

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
exactly,i tottallly agee
and archu was such a politician today,
i agree they should show the other side too

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03muktha_cute..PlayfulKiss..m_mastiJaishankarLuvSSeverFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
One thought came to me..When Archu and Sulo said they were not interested in going to OVi's reception , doesn't it same apply to Manav whom she was forcing to come for Kanyadaan..
So now when Purvi's marriage is broken she does not want to go but she expected Manav to come..
It took Purvi to indirectly remind Archu that Manav decided to come to do her Kanyadaan and now its your turn to support him..
I was wondering how come Archu got this selective memory loss there..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12..PlayfulKiss..m_mastimuktha_cuteForeverSHINeeKalapiLuvSSeversushkita10shermaFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
on top of everything...this wekling manav's words are like toppings, how can he say he couldn't give good parvarish...yak on this guy really...does he know why he is living...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteLuvSSeverKalapi.Senorita.Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

One thought came to me..When Archu and Sulo said they were not interested in going to OVi's reception , doesn't it same apply to Manav whom she was forcing to come for Kanyadaan..
So now when Purvi's marriage is broken she does not want to go but she expected Manav to come..
It took Purvi to indirectly remind Archu that Manav decided to come to do her Kanyadaan and now its your turn to support him..
I was wondering how come Archu got this selective memory loss there..

archu forgets so many things...she didn't leave single chance to torture ovi/manav for purvi's wedding...she forgot ovi's suicide attempt, and now she forgot everything, even she forgot that she wanted to attend ovi's wedding 4 months back even-if arman gets separated...
when archu completely forgot about ovi to give kushi to purvi...she should forget purvi to give kushi to ovi...
basically archu is hurt because her decision is wrong...it is becuse she approved the arjun-purvi wedding, it didn't happen, she doesn't want to go to reception...but still she went to break purvi's kasam...
sulo dear should learn something from this, rather than hugging them...what she did for her daughter she should understand...like archu broke purvi's kasam on the same day, sulo should break archu's kasam...but how sulo can do, she the worst mother snatching all happiness of archu...
i really wanted savita to come and invite Ks for reception...

Edited by m_masti - 07 September 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03muktha_cuteKalapiForeverSHINeeLuvSSeverJaishankarsherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Nobody is asking these questions ;

1]  Why did Archana keep quiet about the signatures for so long after knowing they were not hers .  She had known about them much before Ovi Teju , right .

2] Which way do the forged signatures obliterate two heinous actions by Archana ...the court case on innocent Manav and giving the child to her uncured sister insisting obstinately she was cured and resulting in his subsequent loss .

3]  Do the forged signatures have any relation with those issues . All they show is Savita's intense dislike for Archana which is a known fact in the serial .

4] The forged signatures were done after the children were 18 .  How do they explain or justfify the fact that Archana gave away the children when they were babies without contesting for them   ?

5] How do the forged signatures account for the fact that she gave up the chance of being once more with her husband and the same children she had not seen for 18 years simply to impress one person ...Sachu ? Who puts an entire family through hell to impress one stubborn child ?

6]  Why was she going around in the party telling Ovi and Sulochana that these khushiyaan is bcoz of the tyaag my daughter did and never forget that ? That egoistic deduction has angered me and i sincerely hope Ovi goes back on the deal and takes immense offense and direct panga with Saint Archana . Why the hell should Ovi be grateful forever to Purvi as Archana demands ?

7] Why were Sulochana and Archana unwilling to come to their own flesh and blood's reception and came with sour faces when Archana had coaxed Manav to come to the kanyadaan of Purvi inspite of their kid attempting suicide ?

It is not Ovi who does not regard Archana as ' Hamaari Aai'

Today's episode made it clear that it is Archana who regards only Purvi as her daughter as she is the carrier of her great sanskaars .

I  sincerely hope her bubble of inflated ego bursts and her darling sanskaari Purvi gets pregnant before marraige .

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahltanya12m_mastimuktha_cuteForeverSHINeeKalapiLuvSSeverJaishankarsherma.Senorita.MagicalPariDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
exactly Kools

i don't know why everyone can see that, archu abandoned all the kids...she never gave a true attempt to reach them...

and now its only purvi, purvi is her daughter...meri beti meri beti...really she needs a big slap...

i really feel archu is in some sort of coma...

the way she fought with everyone for purvi...she didn't give single try to get her twins...

today when purvi said she needs her more this time...archu just hugged her and showerd mamatha on her...but twins are asking for it from day1 but archu never cared about their emotions, it was always her stubborn came in-front, and she just didn't do single attempt to make get close to her kids...

Edited by m_masti - 07 September 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlmuktha_cuteForeverSHINeeLuvSSeverJaishankarkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.MagicalPari

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Masti…..for the life of me today I felt I need to hit my head to the wall….seriously..Angry

So, the separation was all Savita's fault…whatever (so Soham tragedy, Court case are a bad dream for the Cvs…seriously)….seriously, please can someone tell me why Arman separated….

Manav, question his parvaarish…ufff…I do understand he is sad for Purvi, but should he be happy for Ovi, besides, if the parents don't give a chance to Ovi's marriage, isn't that by itself problem. The older here is Manav, Archu, DK. They need to accept and move on…what is the alternative…do they plan to start the next saga of divorces..

Archana, I don't even feel like talking about it……didn't she being the mom see this coming somehow or the other…shouldn't she have not supported both the girls to being with….and who says that both people have to be in love to marry….besides, how as a mother can she predict that Ovi/Arjun would be successful as a couple, why wasn't she happy for Ovi/Arjun, but was happy when Purvi was marrying Arjun…don't both kid hold the same place to her….she went on that because of my Purvi they are happy….seriously…where were you went both kids were ar fault??? Btw, whose mother are you???

One thing today, I am happy about is that Ovi was true to her character and told everything to Ds and force them to accept Archana…proving she just wanted Arjun

The other thing I am happy about is that Manv provided for Archana before he left for Canana…he was that responsible towards her…but of course, the question remains after today's episode; was savita the only reason for the separation….how convenient CVs???? Man some brains you have?????Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahltanya12muktha_cuteampliphym_mastiForeverSHINeeLuvSSeverJaishankarsherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top