Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - DEVIL KI ULTI GINTI SHURU (Page 64)

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

@Priya

yeh sab ka Ans. mujey pata hota to main yaha mere baal nahi noch rahi hotiLOL NBT aajkal jootha no.1 show ban gaya hai.NBT ki wajah se hum kisi pe trust karne layak rahe nahi.

Rondi jyada Imp nahi hai ami...jitna tumhare baal hai...plz unhe nochna bandh karoLOL...lekin haan yeh baat sahi hai ke NBT ki wajah se hum kisi pe trust karrne ke layak nahi rahe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Sita there were lot of hue n cries against ridhima track. All were unheeded. Now dat they r stealing ideas from the forum y not come up with good ideas. Y boycotting forum at this point.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeHit.It.Misspc_palssumiswap

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Haha bhatakti aatma CD thread pohanch hee gayi LOL

MMT ke last pages mein dramatic and tense dialogue-baazi ke baad MMT awam idher mili LOL

I loved 7th september episode, after a long time i got to see a nice episode with the cutest mohan-nanhi scene after long, the return of the old BG tunes and an unbelievably non-sensical scene of riddhi where she is tearing the divorce papers and saying in her ventilator voice "the game is on"
what did her dialogues about kamzori and beemari mean?? can anyone tell me?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadepc_palssumiswapmisty85

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

haa neelu yaar hum bado ki koi value nahi hai yaha pe...yaha pe sab kids Addu jaise behave kar rahe hai hamare saathCry Addu kahi ke sab ke sab CD waaleLOL
I think as an adult we shud have the patience to deal with them Big smile After all kids or growing up adults, so we can encourage their feelings and handle them efficiently!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeHit.It.Misssumiswap

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Bye Ami, Dhwani
Hug

IshaqzaadeHit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

MMT ke last pages mein dramatic and tense dialogue-baazi ke baad MMT awam idher mili LOL

I loved 7th september episode, after a long time i got to see a nice episode with the cutest mohan-nanhi scene after long, the return of the old BG tunes and an unbelievably non-sensical scene of riddhi where she is tearing the divorce papers and saying in her ventilator voice "the game is on"

Fari meri jaan Hug

I have the same to same doubts as you LOL...

MN scene was the cutest..maine already 4 baar dekha woh scene Embarrassed.

Hit.It.Misspc_palsmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Sita
Forum does not pay them re..if they would have been really bothered, they should have considered serious bashing from their channel website..it does not affect them anymore.

That's why I have stopped giving them feedbacks or visiting channel's site... it's waste of time... Raddi's contract is fixed but they haven't revealed it... so they are dragging the things... besides that SS's replies are full of frustration which indicate channel's interference.

sitammasumiswappc_pals

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Fari Hug

@Bold - I was hoping you'll tell usOuch Mujhe laga ki  tumhari nazar se kuch nahi bach pata waise hi yeh bhi tumhe pata lag jaayega.

Hit.It.Misssumiswapmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index