Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

CD - DEVIL KI ULTI GINTI SHURU (Page 36)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by sitamma

I dont know but somehow I dont now feel that Riddima is already married..If that were the case,she would have been scared to face  an advocate.I feel the marriage will be dissolved on the basis of her mental illness and the fact that it has been deliberately concealed from Mohan . Or may be Rondy is posted to do the job by Mohan's enemies...and her parents are fraud...patha nahin..But I dont think she is already married...



      Who said Devil is already marriedConfused
aisa bhi bhol raha hai kuch log!!!

        Sita , to be honest iss Forum mein log kuch bhi bolte hai & baad mein bolte hain meine bola tha na LOL . Lekin unki hi nahi pata hota ki woh log kya bolte hain LOL .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSenpoo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

Originally posted by Senpoo

Aren't we excited for this week??!! I don't know whether I am or not but cudn't help myself coming in here and looking for some updates, though I know nothing must have changed during the weekend LOL
 
What's up for us??!! I really hate me for being like this Big smile


@ bold::same here..LOL LOL

I have come here for masti & fun...Wink

     Mein bhi yahan masti karne ke liye hi aati hoon . Aajkal time bohot kam milta hai IF par ane ke lye . Toh jitni hoti hoon mazza hi karke irade se aati hoon  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSenpoo

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Joined: 02 August 2006
Posts: 2059

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by sitamma

Good morning...Maneesha..Do you think the slap will happen for real or if it is just Mohan's nightmare?


  Sita Hiii  , Slap toh real hi lagta hai . Lekin Dreams ke outside chances bhi hain . 

If Mohan could dream about an elaborate confession during his Sangeet then him dreaming about the slap is also possibleSmile

Anyway public revelation will happen because Indu knows and she will leave no stone unturned to get back at the Vyas'.

Let's see, but the slap scene will not happen today is my guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoomanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by sitamma

Good morning...Maneesha..Do you think the slap will happen for real or if it is just Mohan's nightmare?


  Sita Hiii  , Slap toh real hi lagta hai . Lekin Dreams ke outside chances bhi hain . 

If Mohan could dream about an elaborate confession during his Sangeet then him dreaming about the slap is also possibleSmile

Anyway public revelation will happen because Indu knows and she will leave no stone unturned to get back at the Vyas'.

Let's see, but the slap scene will not happen today is my guess

     Agar Indu ne iss baar Mohan ko support nahi kiya toh yeh samjh lena Mohan will never keep relation with Indu . I really want Mohan to stop talking to Indu as she needs to understand that Mohan is a lonely person . Usko bhi pyaar ki jaroorat hai . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSenpoo

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged


raat me andhera na ho to subah itni khoobsurat na lage

aur rishton se zindagi guzar jaaye to dosti ki itni zaroort na lage
dosti ek naye din ki tarah hai jo nayi shuravaat ki umeed lekar aata hai
kuch isi trah ek dost jo khushi ho ya gham, dono me aapka sath nibahata hai
yeh ek aisa rishta hai yahan kuch bole bina sab samajh  jata hai
10 saal purana dost bi mile yeh dil khushi se uchhal jata hai
isme sapno ka tootna nhi kise mehboob ka roothna nhi
lekin isme hasi se bri zindagi  hai kuch baaton ki kuch sharaartoon ki kari hai
yeh dosti sab rishton se badi hai Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 8967

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
My guess is that slap will be shown as precap today also..and it might be shown in the end of tomorrow's epi..or the beginning of confrontation will be shown on the end of tue epi and slap will be shown on wed as first scene


Edited by sitamma - 09 September 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoomanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-



raat me andhera na ho to subah itni khoobsurat na lage

aur rishton se zindagi guzar jaaye to dosti ki itni zaroort na lage
dosti ek naye din ki tarah hai jo nayi shuravaat ki umeed lekar aata hai
kuch isi trah ek dost jo khushi ho ya gham, dono me aapka sath nibahata hai
yeh ek aisa rishta hai yahan kuch bole bina sab samajh  jata hai
10 saal purana dost bi mile yeh dil khushi se uchhal jata hai
isme sapno ka tootna nhi kise mehboob ka roothna nhi
lekin isme hasi se bri zindagi  hai kuch baaton ki kuch sharaartoon ki kari hai
yeh dosti sab rishton se badi hai Smile 


       A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

My guess is that slap will be shown as precap today also..and it might be shown in the end of tomorrow's epi..or the beginning of confrontation will be shown on the end of tue epi and slap will be shown on wed as first scene


    Yaar Thappad par concentrate mat kar Thappad ke baad ke scene ke baare mein soch . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index