Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today's activities for the Forum

1)Hit Chaska Meter again & again daily .

2)Participate in the Forum's activities 

3)Trying complete 250 views of the post & then make 2nd post . 

4)Do not repeat the Topics already posted in the Forum .(at least check 1st 5 page of the Forum & then post) 

Guys do comment on TB Article for our show 

Guys Please wish Aditi its her Birthday 

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Scene of the Day

76manesha thumbnail

Dialogue of the Day

Nahi to Mohan - I M Possible .

Mohan to Nahi  - Bhalai karne ki sazza mil rahi hai .

Megha : chahe kuch ho Mohan muj se pyar bohut karta hai .

76manesha thumbnail

Article 
76manesha thumbnail
                                   TRP
 Week 35

Na Bole Tum 1.6 (last week 1.7)

BALH 3.4 (last week 3.3)

PV 2.6(last week 2.7)

MKAP 2.3(last week 2.4)

Colors' other shows

Kairee - 1.3 (last week 1.5)  ðŸ˜†

SSK - 3.1 (last week 3.5) ðŸ˜•

BV - 5.5  (last week 4.8) ðŸ¥³

MB - 2.5 (last week 2.2) 

CSAM - 1.6 (last week 1.5) ðŸ˜Š

Parichay - 2.6 (last week 2.1) ðŸ˜²

Uttaran - 2.8 (last week 2.8) ðŸ¥±
76manesha thumbnail

Aditi's Land

the precap just killed me...i hv been scared since nepal track started that wen papaji will come to know the truth then something like chappal scene will happen...i was so sure of it that the slap was no surprise for me...but still it hurts no less...
but i leave my comment till the scene is shown because it may turn out to be a dream...i must not forget rangeela's affair with dream sequences...
but i must mention in that few second precap kunal was absolutely awesome...everyday his expressions just break records of all his prev expressions...i wonder wat level he has set for himself...
i can go on and on about kunal...but this post is my episode analysis post...and not kunal ga-ga post ðŸ˜†

the lawyer scene...i really hv no words to describe indu...if she is a mother then ppl shud stop writing poems about mother's love...i thot after the drunk scene of mohan...indu wud hv a change of heart...seeing her own son suicidal for megha...i thot indu wud understand the extent of his love and the fact that he will literally die widout her...but no...indu just broke all records of finding ingenious ways to kill his son...
i wud be happier if she hands him some poison...that wud be kinder than binding him with an evil woman...an evil woman can be worse than a vampire...vampire only sucks blood...but an evil woman can kill one's soul before he is even aware wat hit him...
indu wiping vampy's tears...i am trying to remember wen did she ever wipe the tears of his son...but instead i remember she becoming the reason of his tears...
calling him monu, cooking food for him, fighting with his dad to come and meet him...if she thinks by doing all these she has become the perfect mother and can define love and happiness for him...then she needs a reality check...
it is mohan who as a son has still allowed her to interfere in his life...otherwise the way he severed all relation with his dad...likewise if he wants he will never hesitate to sever relations with her too...
vampy in the washroom...for a second i thot like ichhadhari nagin she wud turn into snake...i only hope her venom will not turn mohan's blood blue...

mohan-nanhi scene...of course the scene of the day...after so long we hv been treated with a pure MN scene...beautiful as usual and their chem is just like old times...but first let me mention here the starting of the scene where mohan was shown sitting alone looking at the moon all lost and forlorn...it was a 2 second scene but kunal's expression of mohan's sadness was just bang on...
i loved nanhi's line "mere pe ye dialogue try mat karna...kuchh nahi hua type"...it just showed the trust, the love and the unique bond that exists only between spiderman and his chavanni...
and loved how nanhi explained everything to mohan with amar's examples...amar was nanhi's ideal...he showed her the philosophies of life...similarly in old days mohan also used to show her many solutions to life's problems...in a way both amar and mohan r ideals of nanhi...one is a father figure...and another (mohan) is a friend...
and megha listening to the conversation widout coming between them...at least mohan's perspective of the situation...his realisation that he has broken her heart...his admission that it was his fault...all these were heard by megha who i believe already knew that mohan feels this way...
the I'm possible wala stuff is old and i always knew it...
i thot wen mohan was talking about impossible...megha lukd very sad...no wonder she is hoping mohan wud find a way to reach her heart again...all the funda that she doesnt want to talk with him is her facade as i am sure she is waiting for mohan to come to her with solutions to the current crisis...

and like always at the end of MN convo mohan was his old smiling self...as mohan said nanhi is the most important person in his life...that is so true because only she can make him smile in his gloomiest phase...

the last advice that a real friend will always understand his friend's unintentional acts...was more for megha...today nanhi literally acted as the bridge between mohan and megha...
megha admitting to herself that mohan's love is sachha...i am now hoping megha will gv scope to mohan for conversation...

ridzie in mohan's house...well...ye to hona hi tha...if a house is left empty with a lone person (guru) then ghosts and vampires will build their nests there...
i simply adored the sleeping scene...nanhi with her arm around mohan's neck and he holding her hand...it was beautiful...i really wish they wud show more and more MN scenes...
waise only ystrdy i was asking about sleeping arrangements...that megha must be sleeping with jiji and mohan with the kids...then how come jiji is not sending megha to sleep with mohan and taking the kids to her own room...this is the only thing that disturbs me because jiji shud guess something is wrong as MM r sleeping separately...

mohan getting the kids ready for school...another of my fav scene...mohan is so absolutely cute and i loved his mannerisms here...he seems so relaxed and free in this house...no wonder he craves for a family with parents, wife and children...sadly he has losers as parents and this family he is going to lose soon...

i think addu's attitude towards mohan is changing...on the day of janmashtami he did not let mohan touch his hair and today he was so easily letting him comb his hair...ye aur baat hai that the ever clumsy mohan who never touched a comb to his own hair failed to comb his son's hair...

and the precap...i really really wish they wont show the slap scene on monday...let them show on tuesday...otherwise my bday will be spoiled...

i loved today's episode...if it is possible for me to love mohan any more then that has hapnd today...

Credit goes to Aditi 
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
scene of the day : MN scene; i am possible!!

dailogue of the say: "bhalai karne ki saza mil rhi hai" and "i am possible"
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nb.neha

scene of the day : MN scene; i am possible!!

dailogue of the say: "bhalai karne ki saza mil rhi hai" and "i am possible"

Yups u can add one more::

Megha saying::
chahe kuch ho mohan muj se pyar bohut karta hai
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar ab toh bhootni k dialogue sunn k hansi aati hai..

jaise yeh meri kamjori hain jisse kuch bekwoof log bimmari ka naam de rahe hai...

yaar yeh dialogue writer indirectly kehna kya chata hai ...