Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Episode Discussion:: 8-9 September (Page 3)

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

The act which I liked the most...has to be Karan Wahi'sDay Dreaming And I think he deserved more than 26 ! Judges were not fair again ! I hope Today he is able to get a good score !

And yes if Isha could have performed, I know Her Performance would have been outstanding...as that foreign choreographer was just amazing and the way he was dancing with Salman...it was just Perfect...and yes one can see that sadness on Salman's face, I wish Isha a speedy recovery.

For me Ritvik's performance was damn fast...it was really a good one but like always he was so damn energetic ! But I think his marks were fair...he deserved that !

Today wahi will be the show stealer! perfect 30 ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini03

I know, just saw that in spoiler thread !!

cant wait to see it !!!
mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Originally posted by mini03

I know, just saw that in spoiler thread !!

cant wait to see it !!!

SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Episode was okay. Seems the dancing skills of international dancers rubbed off on the celebs, all of them were with their best foot forward. two who stood out rashmi and ritwick. Ritwicks hip movements and expressions were on par with his partner, even better at times if I may say so. And rashmi, she literally matched her partner toe to toe and she was undermarked which was bad.
other's were okay. bharti toned up so much, she looked like she lost a lot of weight. her partner was the cutest with amazing stunts and the way he lifted her off the table, strong too.

The worst part was Bharti's vote appeal, what was that cheap gimmiky appeal for? and sasha isn't even british. IF the choreographer was acting high handed and better than thou, i get it, but a perfectly normal nice guy and then she speaks all those. Thats not what is called patriotism .

I wonder how would all those people who laughed at it and applauded it feel if these dancers opened their mouth about the lack of courteousness among us, by speaking Hindi, clearly which none can understand. its such bad manners. And what if theyt started their criticism about the dancing skill of these guys? The choreographers and celebs alike?

The opening  sequence were awesome. Even a different country, different culture, different song than usual ballroom song and these guys owned the stage and were much better than the JDJ choreographers, from execution to transitions to coordination.

Edited by tannipartner - 09 September 2012 at 6:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypiekrutiv100_wallflower_TheEmpress-MariaMars--Chandramukhi-VintageWinestyle14

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I agree, the international choreographers are on a whole different level. Their dancing is so effortless and undescribeable.

I felt the Indian choreographers were bringing the level DOWN by dancing with them.

The only one who was a little bit better was Salman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitely_wallflower_

asmani Goldie
asmani
asmani

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

9th September Epi

Karan wahi- got 30. he did dance well this time and his performance was fun to watch.. bt i think 30 is slightly overmarked as i never liked Moheena's coreaography bt Karan was outstanding today.

Rashmi- 30. i njoyed it a lot.it was an arial act like Jia performed .even the costumes r similar. bt she n Deepak did a grt job and 30 is completely fine as performing this kind of act is really difficult.

Ritwik- 30. the boy as usually was full of energy and covered the entire stage. he was good as usual bt i dint enjoy the act. it was based on sound and stomping bt i got bored in between the act as it seems repeatating. I think 27 wud be OK bt nevermind.

Gurmeet- 25. His act was sweet and hearttouching. his expressions are Bang ON. the last scene where he performed as a Joker despite losing his love was so heart wrenching. The act was good and lifts were great. this time Gurmeet did the lifts effortlessly bt some steps are simple compared to the Rashmi n Ritwik act. But the simple steps suit this kind of performance most i think. Slightly undermarked. He n Shampa deserves 27 at least.

Isha- She dint perform due to her injury.. get well soon gal.

Bharti-  i dint watch it so no comments!

It seems they onetd to give perfect scores to atleast one of the contestent of each mentor!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Natachainsight555_wallflower_NxtRockstar..maneet_forever9

psaniya IF-Dazzler
psaniya
psaniya

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet was very good. He was looking very handsome as Karan said him as a sexy Gladiator. This dance form really suits him n he did it well. I am so happy that after so many weeks at last he got perfect 30.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmanimaneet_forever9_wallflower_

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
9th september

Karan-Karan was awsome,I watched only him,I think mohena needs to bring something differnent to the stage in terms of choreographer,but today I think the scores were for karan alone.

Rashmi- Love the song,love the chroreography and I like the fact that only Rashmi was on ariel i think thats what made their ariel act different. only thing i didn't like was thier costume didin't really suit the song otherwise as madhuri dixit says it was perfect.

Ritwik-firstly felt bad for him in his vt,bechara ro raha tha,I wanted to go in the screen and give him a big hugEmbarrassed. I loved the performance espically the water part and the end part. so happy he got full marks he totally deserved it!

Gurmeet-Loved the concept and the song but agreed with Karan in the sense that the song is so romantic but Gurmeet/Shampa didn't have that chemistry needed for such a song and hence I would agree with the score. maybe even give an extra point for Gurmeet's expressions they were so good. Can't beileve he and Bharti both got 8, if Gurmeet got 8 Bharti should have got 7!

Bharti- IMO Savio stole the performance as the Gorriala, I didn't like the end part. Also I feel as though recently all their performances are based on comedy. can't beileve her and Gurmeet got same points, imo Gurmeet was a lil better.

Salman is so sweet.
I actually missed Sneha with Ritwik but Marisha was really good. Also Manish made me ROFL with his stomping after Ritwik's performance espically the Yara o Yara bit. I love Manish Minus the Bharti fat jokes.

Edited by krutiv100 - 09 September 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmani_wallflower_-MariaMars-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index