Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Episode Discussion:: 8-9 September (Page 2)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I saw quite  a bit of JDJ today ...and i can safely say Ritwik is the only contestant who dances as much as his choreo ...and today this became evident cause in almost all the other acts the international choreographers were doing the act while the contestants were just support staff barring Ritwik ofcourse (Isha i find very gymnastics oriented n i dont  see GC's performance so these comments are exclusive to thatt bit )...And  these international choreo's are def in a league of their own and it showed ...even when Salman n James performed together...n def a spl mention for Karan Wahi ...his chemistry with his international choreo was fab

Edited by -RD- - 08 September 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12munny2PrincessSJBappletomypieMysticAurakrutiv100an_kpippacherrypansysoni595-MariaMars-TheEmpressDabulls23style14

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

I saw quite  a bit of JDJ today ...and i can safely say Ritwik is the only contestant who dances as much as his choreo ...and today this became evident cause in almost all the other acts the international choreographers were doing the act while the contestants were just support staff barring Ritwik ofcourse (n i dont  see GC's performance so these comments are exclusive to thatt bit )...And  these international choreo's are def in a league of their own and it showed ...even when Salman n James performed together...n def a spl mention for Karan Wahi ...his chemistry with his international choreo was fab

@bold: totally agree

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBappletomypiedn-starLavenderCrystalkrutiv100TheEmpress-Chandramukhi-soni595-MariaMars-Dabulls23

appletomypie Senior Member
appletomypie
appletomypie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
my pov
Rashmi-ok ok..could have done better with more moves
Karan wahi-awesome chemistry but dance wise he doesn't do much
Bharti-she's was looking really pretty..loved the ugly Betty look tho she looked v pretty..her dance is definitely better than mr. wahi(sorry guys)
rithwik-i'm in love with him..such energy such grace..only guy who dances along with the partner N not just act as a supp dancer LOL
Isha-get well soon darling Heart
GC-no comments.. Too many fans he has..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBLavenderCrystal_wallflower_TheEmpress-MariaMars-Dabulls23style14

DriftInfinitely IF-Rockerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

I hope Isha returns soon and I wish her the best, but I was a bit disappointed that she almost ignored James (or does he spell his name as Jaymz?) and didn't even offer words of support when he had tears in his eyes. It looked like he blamed himself. I agree with another poster who mentioned in another thread that it was similar to her attitude towards Cornell; she hardly showed gratitude towards him and kept talking about Salman.

As far as today's performances are concerned, I think Rashmi deserved a couple of extra marks and Ritwik deserved at least a 29. I agree with the people who say that he is the only one who dances as much as the choreographer.  

Edited by dz651 - 08 September 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBLavenderCrystalhamzanuhapippa_wallflower_-MariaMars-LeadNitrateTheEmpresssoni595

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Ritwik is amazing and I think by far his and anya's performance was the best of the night...i don't understand why he got 9 9 9 from the judges when they didn't even point out a single mistake!
oh and his waist movement was mindblowing!Embarrassed

Rashmi-it was ok, but why did she not have shoes on? she was dancing on her toes and myabe thats why her moves were not coming across as good. also she was in the cage for too lng at the beginning imo.

Bharti-wow her choreographer sasha is amazing i couldn't take my eyes of him...I think this was bharti's best performance dance wise..she actually properly danced.

Karan-looks really good and his lifts were good,chemistry with choreographer was amazing but then again she was s pretty...its was a nice rmantic performance but that wow moment was not there imo.

Gurmeet- Again he actually danced rather than just carry his choreographer around...it was really good but I think judges over marked it 9 9  9 would have been suffient. Gurmeet Fans this my opinion so please don't bash me. I like Gurmeet as a person as I have only seen his reality show and not serials.

lastly Salman and James..honestly James is something out of this world i was watching him and only him...he was sooo good.
 I felt bad for him, he was feeling so gulity about Isha's injury even when he took the mic to apolgise his voice was shakey...

the international choreographers are something else and are in a differnent league altogther.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBappletomypie_wallflower_DriftInfinitelyTheEmpress-MariaMars-soni595Dabulls23style14

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBappletomypie_wallflower_-Alina-RatiGFingerFetishTheEmpress-MariaMars-

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

I want to clarify something the judges said in the beginning.

So this year there are going to be only 2 finalists not 3? Or was that a joke? I didnt get it.

They keep saying vote to keep ur fav in the "top 5" but I thought theyre having 2 eliminations?

Can someone clarify?

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
The act which I liked the most...has to be Karan Wahi'sDay Dreaming And I think he deserved more than 26 ! Judges were not fair again ! I hope Today he is able to get a good score !

And yes if Isha could have performed, I know Her Performance would have been outstanding...as that foreign choreographer was just amazing and the way he was dancing with Salman...it was just Perfect...and yes one can see that sadness on Salman's face, I wish Isha a speedy recovery.

For me Ritvik's performance was damn fast...it was really a good one but like always he was so damn energetic ! But I think his marks were fair...he deserved that !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBmini03_wallflower_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index