Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Should the party begin? :)

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it time for us to board the train again?

Is it time for the champagne to be opened?

Is it time for us to get glued to the screens?

Is it time for us to experience the magic of Season1 again?

Is it time for us to fall in love with the show again?

I don't care for the reunion but for the FACE OFF!! The rest should fall in place. But wait. The mention of DONT's is to be added.

1)Don't even attempt to propose Rajjo bhaiyya

2)Don't even attempt to blackmail /seduce Ms Anaconda & STay away Ms Loud speaker Mommy (NAme courtesy : Nandini)

3)Don't even attempt to sacrifice Mr and Mrs Kapoor!

If these three things happen, next Thursday is early Diwali for us!!

Good luck to all of us!! Hope this next week is finally what we were waiting for. Iam willing to forget the terrible moments of leap and separation!
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am not raising my hopes so soon! I am very sure some really terrible ideas are cooking in the CV's heads right now. And this drama will probably be worse than the divorce drama!

At least if we keep our expectations low, we might be pleasantly surprised!

janardana thumbnail
Great questions A... But Iam still apprehensive about starting to watch again... It still might be a ruse that Cvs have come up with.. Getting back the old Balh will be only a dream if the second part of your post comes true... Till the time that we are assured that R and P are definitely together, sticking to the twitter updates will be much better... 
I have still a not forgiven R for getting married to Anaconda. Also forgiving 
P for going away and hiding info about jr is a long way off... So it's wait and watch for me...
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mem1

I am not raising my hopes so soon! I am very sure some really terrible ideas are cooking in the CV's heads right now. And this drama will probably be worse than the divorce drama!

At least if we keep our expectations low, we might be pleasantly surprised!

Gita

I need to see it to believe it!! Right now, if any of those don't' ideas happen, we might be not looking forward to Thur.

But the show has been losing the attention. They know there's nothing other than the Face off that can build the excitement.

If any of those 3 things happen, we are gonna see some real messy drama.

But I  have a real bad feeling that Ram Kapoor is going under the butchering knife soon!! Priya has been too long there and a change of place is gonna come.

I have zero expectations except they meet! I need that atleast! I doubt we would get disappointed
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-janardana

Great questions A... But Iam still apprehensive about starting to watch again... It still might be a ruse that Cvs have come up with.. Getting back the old Balh will be only a dream if the second part of your post comes true... Till the time that we are assured that R and P are definitely together, sticking to the twitter updates will be much better... 

I have still a not forgiven R for getting married to Anaconda. Also forgiving 
P for going away and hiding info about jr is a long way off... So it's wait and watch for me...

J

The next 3 episodes are gonna be crucial. Thursday last scene of precap is gonna end the hit and miss. Do things that we don't want happen before that is gonna drive the magic or us falling in love again.

But the intensity isn't coming back for me. Atleast I can tune and watch these two battle it out instead of seeing unnecessary X-tra free pieces of furniture trying to act!

Dill ab door hai J! We all need time to reconcile. But the start has been so delayed and Iam glad we have atleast made it to the starting line finally
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Angie... I'm excited.. Waiting for the party to begin.. i feel yes the party can begin 😉I saw ekta's interview and i admire her guts..👏 she did answer honestly.. though we don''t agree to some..😛 wish i was there to question her.. 😉 But i loved the guy karan who asked her the question..😳 loved his way of asking.. he made sure that ekta doesn't say keep watching the show. smart move karan.😆😆 and ekta did reveal that its going to be next thursday..😲🥳 i'm hoping its either 4 episodes or 8 episodes for the meet..😃 I'm excited but not much expectations coz i know its not re-union yet.. I'm more excited for the baap-beti re-union. One more thing about the interview was the cheer from crowd when the guy asked the question. 😳 It shows that whole world was waiting for it  and hence ekta gave the honest reply too and the scream and cheer which came from the crowd shows how much RaYa are popular 🥳 and hope ekta understands that ppl want to see only RaYa and now Peehu.😎 Not much expectations but certainly excited angie... Fingers Crossed..
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
angie,

I would have been skeptical about even thinking of a party if i had not seen the ekta interview. She made a public announcement and i think the lady has the balls to keep her word! So the seeing each other will happen and for that i shall say a small teeeny weeeny "let's party",.
However having said that i am not ever going to beelieve that the cvs have something good in store for us or the leads. this rape and pillage of priya's character has me scared for ram's!! i know that these moronic imebecelic junk aliens in BT are upto something!!! With EK making a public announcement, their next week TRPs are confirmed, but after that what???
SOCHNE SE BHI DAR LAGTA HAI!!
If the second half of your post does come true then we can all breathe easy and enjoy Ram-Priya with peehu scenes or else we might be in for a twistier and seedier track!!
ANYWISE FOR ME IT IS DIWALI ALREADY IF THEY MEET BECAUSE I CAN GET BACK TO SEEING RAM IN TEH SHOW AND NOT JUST LISTEN AND READ ABOUT HOW FAB HE WAS ON A GIVEN DAY!!
FOR ME IT IS PARRRTY TIME!!!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Angie, I am eagerly waiting to see Raya together, Ram's expressions when he comes to know pihu is his own daughter..Its been a long time... After holi Episode, we did not get anything, all the drama, rona dhona.. Sick of it.. I just want Raya together in one frame, one hug and a kiss..am I expecting too much? We need one entire episode,just the two on them,  but  we all know that we are not going to get it..😕 so I will be happy just to see both meet, etna dikhaya to bhi kafi hai..Fingers crossed..

----and yes forgot to mention I still can not accept the fact that Ram is married to that kamini.. really how could they? It makes me sick.. I just can not take it.. and after Priya comes back, what? another tyag mahan kahani? I mean his marriage with A is illegal as Priya is alive, right? I really wonder what these idiotic Cvs are going to show..😡😡
Edited by fanraya - 11 years ago
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shall we really? or one more bloper.
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am excited ,but something is holding me back as well. Are v going 2 b fooled like last time or worse Raya misundrstands each so badly----- , now though apart they r n luv but what  if    ------!!!! Oh maybe v should keep the partying in hold mode.