Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

disappointed with the forum (Page 3)

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteness123

Originally posted by rini_kat

Actually what to do when the show itself has so much negativity...evil being not punished jst get away with anything...intelligent characters r showing dump nowadays... a matured lady jst behaving like a spoilt five year old kid...Believe me I was very positive ...even sympathasise with Anjali but the way her character is shaping up day by day is really torturous for many of us...jst can't connect with her at all...<div></div>

yeah i know u r right .. but seriously phle drama mei kam negitivity hai ke now this forum is full of negative post like r u quiting ipk .. if v will not give them support then drama will end soon .. but u r right too

Actually I had never ever complained for any tracks... mindless comedy track after marriage (actually liked their cute nokjoks.it was funny though it contributed nothing to story) .then..kidnapping track ...usage of Bds during almost Consumation during kidnapping. Always defend these tracks ..  even stand up for Anjali during the initial days after Shyam exposure (actually if u call that is exposure without proper proofs)  but now it is the limit... firstly deceiving Brother.ok I realise she believe Shyam as she think it is amisunderstanding.then she ever try to clear the doubts no... then she believe shyam at the same time she believe Khusi...What kind of mentality she is having???? Miscarriage track is the worst blow and now Ican't see the crying clingy Anjali all the time.actually I got into depression mode seeing her like that...

Edited by rini_kat - 07 September 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteness123abracadabra

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

101% agree with you too   Clap  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteness123

cuteness123 Groupbie
cuteness123
cuteness123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Actually what to do when the show itself has so much negativity...evil being not punished jst get away with anything...intelligent characters r showing dump nowadays... a matured lady jst behaving like a spoilt five year old kid...Believe me I was very positive ...even sympathasise with Anjali but the way her character is shaping up day by day is really torturous for many of us...jst can't connect with her at all...<div></div>

yeah i know u r right .. but seriously phle drama mei kam negitivity hai ke now this forum is full of negative post like r u quiting ipk .. if v will not give them support then drama will end soon .. but u r right too

</div>

Actually I had never ever complained for any tracks... mindless comedy track after marriage (actually liked their cute nokjoks.it was funny though it contributed nothing to story) .then..kidnapping track ...usage of Bds during almost Consumation during kidnapping. Always defend these tracks .. even stand up for Anjali during the initial days after Shyam exposure (actually if u call that is exposure without proper proofs) but now it is the limit... firstly deceiving Brother.ok I realise she believe Shyam as she think it is amisunderstanding.then she ever try to clear the doubts no... then she believe shyam at the same time she believe Khusi...What kind of mentality she is having???? Miscarriage track is the worst blow and now Ican't see the crying clingy Anjali all the time.actually I got into depression mode seeing her like that...

<div>
yes u r right ... hope everything become good soon
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

</div>

Actually I had never ever complained for any tracks... mindless comedy track after marriage (actually liked their cute nokjoks.it was funny though it contributed nothing to story) .then..kidnapping track ...usage of Bds during almost Consumation during kidnapping. Always defend these tracks .. even stand up for Anjali during the initial days after Shyam exposure (actually if u call that is exposure without proper proofs) but now it is the limit... firstly deceiving Brother.ok I realise she believe Shyam as she think it is amisunderstanding.then she ever try to clear the doubts no... then she believe shyam at the same time she believe Khusi...What kind of mentality she is having???? Miscarriage track is the worst blow and now Ican't see the crying clingy Anjali all the time.actually I got into depression mode seeing her like that...

<div>
yes u r right ... hope everything become good soon

Hope so...

cuteness123

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
im with u i too hope the serial will be back with a bang n there will more arshi n rabbavae and also cv's will not disappoint us...

cuteness123

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
The CVS need to to revive it... This is not what they promised... They definitely need a reality check... Fans r giving their feedback so that show comes back on track... I hope the show continues to entertain us the way it has been... we love it cuz its diff... But now what they t showing is something out of the blue, unexpected of ipk and unaccepatble...

Hope it gets back on track... Hope it gets its magic back... And we get our arhi back...

cuteness123

CrazyBarunian IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyBarunian
CrazyBarunian

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I m agree with u yaar i don't like spread negativity . but why cvs saw us 'Di ki saut' its story about arnav n khushi they r main lead. I don't like anjli shyam drama.

cuteness123

arshii143 Senior Member
arshii143
arshii143

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
exactly...!!! i dont understand why people are being so impatient..??
come on ya... give them some time.. they hav beautifully written the entire script of this show. nd this is the reason we all loved it.. there is not going to be romance all the time. its the story of a couple who are far away nd yet so close...!! after every separation there is going to be reunion of the two...

nd as i had said in one of my post... the more bad shyam behaves more interesting it will be to see when the truth will b revealed... n believe me that wil be the best track ever.. we will see ASR like never before when he wil come to know that shyam was responsible for anjali's abortion n trust me khushi wont stop him that time even though he kill shyam..

so people.. have patience...

Edited by arshii143 - 07 September 2012 at 12:55pm

cuteness123

Go to top