disappointed with the forum - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
im with u i too hope the serial will be back with a bang n there will more arshi n rabbavae and also cv's will not disappoint us...
The CVS need to to revive it... This is not what they promised... They definitely need a reality check... Fans r giving their feedback so that show comes back on track... I hope the show continues to entertain us the way it has been... we love it cuz its diff... But now what they t showing is something out of the blue, unexpected of ipk and unaccepatble...

Hope it gets back on track... Hope it gets its magic back... And we get our arhi back...
I m agree with u yaar i don't like spread negativity . but why cvs saw us 'Di ki saut' its story about arnav n khushi they r main lead. I don't like anjli shyam drama.
exactly...!!! i dont understand why people are being so impatient..??
come on ya... give them some time.. they hav beautifully written the entire script of this show. nd this is the reason we all loved it.. there is not going to be romance all the time. its the story of a couple who are far away nd yet so close...!! after every separation there is going to be reunion of the two...

nd as i had said in one of my post... the more bad shyam behaves more interesting it will be to see when the truth will b revealed... n believe me that wil be the best track ever.. we will see ASR like never before when he wil come to know that shyam was responsible for anjali's abortion n trust me khushi wont stop him that time even though he kill shyam..

so people.. have patience...Edited by arshii143 - 11 years ago
Hi dear,,greatt post u know i,m sooo teird k plz plz guyz think positive,,be positive but dear everyone ep finish thn start negativity yaar sukar ha u make post dear,,,,really sooo disappoint yaar if think negative then how can we expect to other that they Think positive its really sad,,,but me knows only one thing i just trust on cv,s,,and wait and watch our show will agin on top insallah,,,bs tura sabar,,,
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Yup you have summed things up perfectly here Alia. In fact we the viewers should be awarded for tolerating this show. I've been tolerating this for Sarun and Karan's sake otherwise I'd have stopped watching it by now ðŸ¥±

No wonder people have stopped watching it... My best friend has ditched it despite Sobti who she adores and I don't blame her

Bold : You are absolutely right .. !
We tolerate stupid comedy track , though their situation was not suitable for comedy ..
Then we tolerated the boring kidnapping track which the CVs try to make us diguest it with ILU, and almost suhagraat ..
and then, instead of reward our patient by showing track of repentance, understanding , or anything which focus in Arnav and Khushi's relationship .. they showed to us Anjali's tears and disgusting behavior toward her brother and sister - in - low ..
and they complete it with the blackmailing track ..
and the last straw was their remarriage .. that we waited since long time .. Instead they showed us Di drama ( miscarriage , and her disgusting love story ) ..

how we should be positive !!

I'm one of the quitter .. though I'm a fan of Sanaya , and Barun too .. but I cannot tolerate this crap anymore .. even SaRun chemistry that worked for month , is not working for me anymore in this mess ..

TM : Sorry for the negativity 😛