India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why today's episode disappointed?

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
1. First 10 mins gone showing Shyam-Anjali love and ten people feeding Anjali just so that Arnav was happy.

2. Last 10 mins Khushi's curiosity gets the better of her and now she is in a moral dilemma for seeing Shyam in RH, so in the coming weeks it will not be tough for anyone to blame Khushi for this.

What do they want to show and what on earth is their point of showing this trash?

I hope the CVs understand the meaning of a serial and episodes. 20 minutes are not shown to dwell over a delusional couple and 10 people feeding a brat that has lost her mental balance. If this is the story they have the intention to show, then only God help them.

Edited by rightknell11 - 07 September 2012 at 11:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushka_113craziefanFalciparumHakuna-MatataaKamalika..-Sunset-

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Agree! It was a filler/wasted episode! I think that is the main problem now! The story is not moving...a whole week goes by..and frankly, nothing has changed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11rini_kat

rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
You cannot imagine how sad I feel, seeing the show that I so loved is so utterly manhandled. I cannot get over my disgust. I have tried watching other shows and got into some reading and distracting myself but whenever I open FB or the internet I am drawn towards my old habit of finding out what is going to happen next. So many fridays I have spent thinking that this time Monday will turn out good but all we get is this? Tch!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsantasubha_rath2004

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think I have more patience! I started watching this show around the time Arshi get married! Then watched the prev episodes onutube! So, I know the immense potential the shw had ..but, at the same time..some bad weeks..so far..is ok!  I can wait..hoping fr the tide o turn!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Falciparum

Agree! It was a filler/wasted episode! I think that is the main problem now! The story is not moving...a whole week goes by..and frankly, nothing has changed!
thank god i missed it

rightknell11

rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I can wait too...that is not a problem, but one cannot wait for too long, long after one's expectations keeping going bust like this...I will no doubt follow this episode but the excitement and the thrill is gone. Like I used to watch all the serials on my cell phone during my lunch breaks, but these days I am watching Madhubala instead, just so that I don't get upset watching IPKKND. So I am watching it after 2-3 days after reading the WUs. So sad na? I never knew my instincts for this show would go down so much, so soon, to this extent!Shocked

Edited by rightknell11 - 07 September 2012 at 11:56am

Falciparum

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
 Seriously story is not moving at all... Same dragging...I think they atleast  should  bring Shyam properly in Rm without this hide and seek. Fed up with this hide and seek  first Garima Dadi then Shyam .uff ... Atleast then story will proceed...

Falciparum

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
That I agree! I used watch..rewatch Arshi scenes! Now not so much!  But,I feel story wise thy have dug themselves into a big hole! It will be a while before thy can comeback! I don't know! For now, not giving up hope! That's why trying to justify the current track to myself and oters Smile
  This is the only daily Hindi soap I hae watched ever.  In fact, knew about other shows through this and IF.  So, not willing to give up hope.  It is a shame..as they really do hae fantastic actors! (especially the leads)

Go to top