norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riachopra

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Whats exactly bothering KC?

Siddhi moving on with Abhay, Siddhi at a higher post than him, What she did to him 9 yrs back, She coming out of jail. What is it exactly?????????

want to now what everyone feels

norzar
i think he just cnt decide her intentions...the fact that suddendly after 9 yrs they r bumping into eachother soo frequently n now she happens to be his boss...which  also accidentally happens to be her 1st day in office...lets say bulk of co-incidences bcoz of which he cnt decide what siddhi wants...n poor siddhi has no role to play in all this uncoordinated co-incidences bt will be misunderstood...

i actually felt like repling to him in the screen when he was telling siddhi tum kya mujhe bewaoof samjthii hoh, i felt like saying ofcourse. haha

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

holeesmokesarabica-Rojaa-AkkiLuvsCOLORS

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Can i be honest ? nothing is bothering him except his big fat ego Ermm

HIs problem is sidhi has moved on even after being in jail , sidhi @ higher post than him as today he believed what that man said , so Mr chopras ego is hurting him that he wasted his life ( which i doubt ) for the woman but she didn't come to meet him not to forget he never tried to ask her how was she in jail as according to him jail is a 5start hotel naa Ermmhe is behaving like sidhi went on vacation and came back ,then started to hurt him Ouch

exactly roshani he cant see her move on, his tasteless ego wont accept the fact that she is out of jail, without his help and has a rich friend. 

he forgot all the good deeds she did for him and his clown family in the past. what a shame

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Rojaa-AkkiLuvsCOLORS

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nashil

Hey

MY take is

Kunal is shocked cos of sudden resurgence of siddhi in his life ...
though he said today he doesn't love siddhi and hates her but the fact is he is still in deep love with her ...

he is not able to digest that when siddhi was freed from jail she didn't even bother to come to him ...

he says he doesn't miss her but the fact is he still misses her ...

and also today how things shaped up he was bit shocked cos he is not able to know the motive of siddhi as he has acknowledged in today's episode that even if he ask's her she won't say the truth as she did last time ...

kunal infact wants to know her intentions ...
and also he is in dilemma whether this was all siddhi's plan to get kunal back on track ...

more importantly why siddhi after 9 long years has decided to enter in his life ...
when she has already broke all relation and ties with him ...

she is not entering his life again. he found out abhay is siddhi friend and siddhi is the boss, he should just quit the job, why cant he close her chapter. its been 9 yrs for God sake.

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAkkiLuvsCOLORS

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

can i just utter this words "KC Brains Has Been Rusted For All 9 Years"....and now the symptoms is coming out...

he is not bothered with siddhi's post at all...

he is bothered that siddhi have moved on in life forgetting him

he is bothered that in this 9 years siddhi came out from jail but never once met him

he is bothered that he feels siddhi will separate him from his son AC

he is bothered that siddhi recommended this job and post to abhay since he is her friend...

he is bothered with whom siddhi has moved her life with

he is bothered that siddhi hates him so she is trying to insult him and making him feel worthless and weak...

this are the facts that is bothering Mr KC...

i want to see his face when he gets to know the real truth of siddhi of sacrificing her life for him and abt his younger son...then i want to see his akad...where will he show his akad...

well i am happy that SiNal will work with each other...and achieve heights in their professional lives...but then when once MU is cleared and kunal wants siddhi back into his life...i want siddhi to confront him left...right...center...for what she needs to come back in his life when he couldn't understand or trust her...she doesn't want endanger her kids lives becos of his dirty past...

but why doesnt siddhi have the right to move on???? just bec he couldnt move on from her, he wants to punish her that she is moving on. he love has never ben unconditional for her

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAkkiLuvsCOLORS

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Whats bothering him is that she came out & didnot come to see him - Sure he was expecting her to come out & come running home to be forgiven by him & his ungrateful family -so its killing  him that she's not only out but has  moved on without him & seems to have a life where he may never be a part of ----  Like he told her even if you want to remove me you wont be able to - so he will stick so close that he will always be in her face trying to make her miserable but becoming more dependant on her  till the truth comes out & richa is exposed
He wants to know what she is thinking -- Wonder why since he did not bother to findout in the last 9 years -- but surely it would be for him to know if he is in her thoughts --- if its revenge, ego or love time will tell --

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aisharabicanorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

Whats bothering him is that she came out & didnot come to see him - Sure he was expecting her to come out & come running home to be forgiven by him & his ungrateful family -so its killing  him that she's not only out but has  moved on without him & seems to have a life where he may never be a part of ----  Like he told her even if you want to remove me you wont be able to - so he will stick so close that he will always be in her face trying to make her miserable but becoming more dependant on her  till the truth comes out & richa is exposed
He wants to know what she is thinking -- Wonder why since he did not bother to findout in the last 9 years -- but surely it would be for him to know if he is in her thoughts --- if its revenge, ego or love time will tell --

perfectly put. 

he is unable to bear the feeling that he has lost her forever and she will never come back to him.

otherwise i dont think seema told him any thing great that he decided to go back to the job 

hated the way he was sitting down and listening to the guy talk reg siddhi-abhay

whats it got to do with him anyways, where she goes, who is she with. they are div, 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Well you know I am hopeless SIANL fan so I can never see any hate there.

What is botheirng him? - I say Siddhi not being in his life is bothering him from past 9 years. He has not been able to accept that Siddhi is not with him. 
but there is also a lot of confusion in his mind. During mirror scene we heard him asking why did you do this Siddhi? Even today he wondered he should ask Siddhi what is going on but then like last time Siddhi will not tell him truth. So again he hasn't bought idea that Siddhi left him for money or why say just like last time she won't tell truth.
This confusion is gets worse by fact Siddhi didn't come to meet him. As Siddhi was hoping Kunal would wait for her, Kunal thought Siddhi will come back.
Then how come all of sudden he is meeting Siddhi so much, she was at venue, talked to AC, now here? He's not able to get her intentions as per mirror scene and self-talk today.

About listening to guy, well Kunal did try to find out at the venue who was Siddhi with? Just as Siddhi heard from Sulekha and paanwala about Kunal-creature so nothing wrong there. Don't we want Kunal to ask all these questions so that may finally urge him to investigate and get truth of vamp? i don't want faith to intervene and set thins right so he should ask more questions.

Siddhi too was wondering why is Kunal in suhc state if he is with creature? She ran to Kunal for her answers. Kunal didn't go to her as he knew she wouldn't answer him. These 2 can never move on form each other so not surprised here.

About Seema's speech, didn't see it clearly so won't comment on that.
But Kunal confronting Siddhi that he will not leave even if she wants to kind of makes me think of their breakup. The break-up was mostly as per Siddhi's wish. She was the one who said now our relationship ends here and I don't want to see your face ever again. So may be Kunal was letting Siddhi know he is not going to let that happen here?
Last time he was not satisfied with her answer but now he won't take it. He will stay here regardless of what Siddhi wants and try to inquire what is going on with Siddhi? This way he fulfills his responsibilities towards family but also get answers as why Siddhi left him? So Seema's words were why are you running away, Kunal is finally trying to get to bottom of things?

Again like we have discussed so many times, they needed to provide us with some type of explanation of 9 years, however brief it was. But they didn't and hence all the confusion regarding KC. Was it intentional?

Again CVs can always flip it and surprise us. Also never know what's going on with KC till he reveals it. Just my POV.

Edited by jay_bpm - 07 September 2012 at 4:39pm

arabica

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
riginally posted by sarah_singh

perfectly put. 

he is unable to bear the feeling that he has lost her forever and she will never come back to him.

otherwise i dont think seema told him any thing great that he decided to go back to the job 

hated the way he was sitting down and listening to the guy talk reg siddhi-abhay

whats it got to do with him anyways, where she goes, who is she with. they are div, 

norzar

arabica

Go to top