Posted: 11 years ago
hi

Whats exactly bothering KC?

Siddhi moving on with Abhay, Siddhi at a higher post than him, What she did to him 9 yrs back, She coming out of jail. What is it exactly?????????

want to now what everyone feels

norzar
no he feels siddi intentionally given this job to kunal...to insult him,,..

kunal never botherd abt she is highest post than him...

present situation  not only kunal...every one think same way...siddi moved on with abhay...thn the reaction is same...kunal Im with uuu...

1st siddi hav to move from diwan mansion ...otherwise MU will be so big...

now we are discussing abt kunal so...kunal will always love siddi...whn he saw any tears from siddi ..kunal ready to giv hug to siddi...

parichay is getting very interesting...and i loving every scene...except witch,veena,

i can bare gavrav's  but i cant see richa and veena...
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Whats exactly bothering KC?

Siddhi moving on with Abhay, Siddhi at a higher post than him, What she did to him 9 yrs back, She coming out of jail. What is it exactly?????????

want to now what everyone feels

norzar
i think he just cnt decide her intentions...the fact that suddendly after 9 yrs they r bumping into eachother soo frequently n now she happens to be his boss...which  also accidentally happens to be her 1st day in office...lets say bulk of co-incidences bcoz of which he cnt decide what siddhi wants...n poor siddhi has no role to play in all this uncoordinated co-incidences bt will be misunderstood...
Can i be honest ? nothing is bothering him except his big fat ego ðŸ¤”

HIs problem is sidhi has moved on even after being in jail , sidhi @ higher post than him as today he believed what that man said , so Mr chopras ego is hurting him that he wasted his life ( which i doubt ) for the woman but she didn't come to meet him not to forget he never tried to ask her how was she in jail as according to him jail is a 5start hotel naa ðŸ¤”he is behaving like sidhi went on vacation and came back ,then started to hurt him 
Originally posted by roshani45

HIs problem is sidhi has moved on even after being in jail , sidhi @ higher post than him as today he believed what that man said , so Mr chopras ego is hurting him that he wasted his life ( which i doubt ) for the woman but she didn't come to meet him not to forget he never tried to ask her how was she in jail as according to him jail is a 5start hotel naa ðŸ¤”he is behaving like sidhi went on vacation and came back ,then started to hurt him 

its kunal mistake he never askd siddi how was she in jail...
cvs made lik that...

u forget whn siddi fights kunal rape case...on that day kunal praised siddi in his own way...

kunal kept siddi always at superior ..kunal chopra siddi ke saamne jukhtha hain ...so he wont mind @ siddi in higher post...

she is living in company owner house...she joind the company on same day...whn he was goin to join...and she is her boss...wat u say...
Hey

MY take is

Kunal is shocked cos of sudden resurgence of siddhi in his life ...
though he said today he doesn't love siddhi and hates her but the fact is he is still in deep love with her ...

he is not able to digest that when siddhi was freed from jail she didn't even bother to come to him ...

he says he doesn't miss her but the fact is he still misses her ...

and also today how things shaped up he was bit shocked cos he is not able to know the motive of siddhi as he has acknowledged in today's episode that even if he ask's her she won't say the truth as she did last time ...

kunal infact wants to know her intentions ...
and also he is in dilemma whether this was all siddhi's plan to get kunal back on track ...

more importantly why siddhi after 9 long years has decided to enter in his life ...
when she has already broke all relation and ties with him ...

can i just utter this words "KC Brains Has Been Rusted For All 9 Years"....and now the symptoms is coming out...

he is not bothered with siddhi's post at all...

he is bothered that siddhi have moved on in life forgetting him

he is bothered that in this 9 years siddhi came out from jail but never once met him

he is bothered that he feels siddhi will separate him from his son AC

he is bothered that siddhi recommended this job and post to abhay since he is her friend...

he is bothered with whom siddhi has moved her life with

he is bothered that siddhi hates him so she is trying to insult him and making him feel worthless and weak...

this are the facts that is bothering Mr KC...

i want to see his face when he gets to know the real truth of siddhi of sacrificing her life for him and abt his younger son...then i want to see his akad...where will he show his akad...

well i am happy that SiNal will work with each other...and achieve heights in their professional lives...but then when once MU is cleared and kunal wants siddhi back into his life...i want siddhi to confront him left...right...center...for what she needs to come back in his life when he couldn't understand or trust her...she doesn't want endanger her kids lives becos of his dirty past...
Originally posted by Murali28

no he feels siddi intentionally given this job to kunal...to insult him,,..

kunal never botherd abt she is highest post than him...

present situation  not only kunal...every one think same way...siddi moved on with abhay...thn the reaction is same...kunal Im with uuu...

1st siddi hav to move from diwan mansion ...otherwise MU will be so big...

now we are discussing abt kunal so...kunal will always love siddi...whn he saw any tears from siddi ..kunal ready to giv hug to siddi...

parichay is getting very interesting...and i loving every scene...except witch,veena,

i can bare gavrav's  but i cant see richa and veena...

why should siddhi leave diwan house? 

reg kunal thinking siddhi got him the job to insult him, well if thats the case why cant he quit the job properly and not return. why does he have to go and fight her? 9 yrs he didnt come after her, why all of sudden he wants to meet her everyday and fight with her. doesnt make sense

norzar

norzar

Originally posted by riachopra

i think he just cnt decide her intentions...the fact that suddendly after 9 yrs they r bumping into eachother soo frequently n now she happens to be his boss...which  also accidentally happens to be her 1st day in office...lets say bulk of co-incidences bcoz of which he cnt decide what siddhi wants...n poor siddhi has no role to play in all this uncoordinated co-incidences bt will be misunderstood...

i actually felt like repling to him in the screen when he was telling siddhi tum kya mujhe bewaoof samjthii hoh, i felt like saying ofcourse. haha

norzar
Originally posted by roshani45

exactly roshani he cant see her move on, his tasteless ego wont accept the fact that she is out of jail, without his help and has a rich friend. 

he forgot all the good deeds she did for him and his clown family in the past. what a shame

norzar