Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One positive point

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I know we are including me very  Disappointed but there is a positive point

if khushi bring back shaym rm back then when past will reveal no one will say  khushi dosri aurat because every boday khnow that khushi himself bring back shaym in anjali life
i don't know i am right or not
what u guys think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikapayel3004DaRkPrInCeSsriafnakomalsirwaniArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
There is one more chance dadi will say khushi brought him back because she wants him in her life and she wants to see him before her eyes every time and it is not for anjali (just was venting out my frustration). What you think can happen, there is a possibility that is why the CVs are going for it, but i don't like she calling shyam shyamji.  See immediately after understanding what a creep shyam is arnav started calling Shyam instead of jijaji.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikashona2smart4uSilpa_25riafna

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

There is one more chance dadi will say khushi brought him back because she wants him in her life and she wants to see him before her eyes every time and it is not for anjali (just was venting out my frustration). What you think can happen, there is a possibility that is why the CVs are going for it, but i don't like she calling shyam shyamji.  See immediately after understanding what a creep shyam is arnav started calling Shyam instead of jijaji.
agree with you yar
fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

I think in these days people are not like positivity

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I thin i am wrong
DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
agree
riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Agree with you.But there is another point that what if snake's mask out in front of every one.Then they will accept her wholeheartedly not for Arnav and his happiness.Devil can't win always, ultimate win is always truths.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fahad1979

maria1878 Groupbie
maria1878
maria1878

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

From my POV, nothing wrong in calling Shyam with ji, coz' its the nature of Khushi, she is brought up in such a way to respect everyone, eventhough its enemy /evil person-- what u call it..ya..achi Sanskar (Naniji loves khushi because of this). Khushi adresses everybody with 'AAP' only (even bubbly & all Prakash brothers & even I think those gundas also, only Payal she calls with 'THUM'). It doesn't mean Arnav don't have that sanskar..he is the protector of his Di & family & he is not forgiving type, if anybody behaves wrong to his family & thats his nature...Both are justified, isn't? I don't think, even if we hates someone don't use bad words against them..SmileSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top