Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Great God episodeee...YASH knew AarTi loves him (Page 2)

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yah great episode di. U know di I can see there will be huge problem in Prateik-Paridhi relation .Paridhi really has become selfish .Angry I used to like her earlier.Ouch
and coming to Yash I think he too loves aarti but that divorce thing has created a layer of hatred on Yash's feelings.Ouch
but u know the positive side is G3 and Pa scindhia is not at home.Smile

Yash really needs a shock to realize his feelings.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..AniSweetylulujjjjNkapoor3VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

yah great episode di. U know di I can see there will be huge problem in Prateik-Paridhi relation .Paridhi really has become selfish .Angry I used to like her earlier.Ouch
and coming to Yash I think he too loves aarti but that divorce thing has created a layer of hatred on Yash's feelings.Ouch

gals wat if yash not at all developed any feeling for her...except that he may start liking her innocence and childishness...i dont feel he is falling for her crazilySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrlulujjjj..Apz..AniSweety

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

gals wat if yash not at all developed any feeling for her...except that he may start liking her innocence and childishness...i dont feel he is falling for her crazilySmile
di I am fed up off this continuous reasoning and u know CVs have twisted this track in such a manner that basic reasoning and logic will fail. I surrender aur mujhse nahi hoga.Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_drizzles..Apz..lulujjjjNkapoor3VEENAGOPAL

lg001 IF-Dazzler
lg001
lg001

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
wow must ba a great episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
looks like yash really does not want to love aarthi.but his fate is making him do so

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetylulujjjj..Apz..VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

di I am fed up off this continuous reasoning and u know CVs have twisted this track in such a manner that basic reasoning and logic will fail. I surrender aur mujhse nahi hoga.Ouch

Dont worry CVS will connect all the  pointsssLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_drizzlesAniSweetylulujjjj

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yash ve a soft corner i think ka.. may be not so crazy abt her...fed up of thinking.. dint think this much even for my research work... oh god... i want yash to open it up,when there r no elders..

..Apz..lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Dont worry CVS will connect all the  pointsssLOL
janti hu par kaab tak wait karungi di. aakhir hum log bhi insaan hain. kitna torture karega humlogo ko CVsOuch.

priya_drizzleslulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index