Great God episodeee...YASH knew AarTi loves him

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Haan Start of Episode mein...Gay3 and SP gone for Delhi to have Gay3 treatment...

OMG that gal paridhi she is getting in my nerves😡.tameez nahi us ladki mein...Prateek he is spinelss😡...she insulted vidhi for her bekar shoot😡

Now comes real episode...Morning AarTi making ready the kids for scholl.All comes to BF table...Dubey comes and says prasanth called him again for the house purpose...shoba says u should not lift his phoneji...Dubey is quiet..Ansh comes and says he knows prasanth😲.he is his papa😲...AarTi shocked and asks how he know...Ansh says kya aap bhool gaye mamaa...Essel world sunitha aunty was asking about prasanth ðŸ˜­.AarTi rans from there

YASHU in kids room.missing paayl and palak😭...Aman comes and speaks with him..He says the goodness of YAsh and says he supported AarTi..but YASHU say he will do the same for any one there.OMG Aman he says AArTI loves him and she can give her life for him...immediately YASH says he have problem with that only and says he never loves her infact he  Hates AArTi😭 and says i hater her😭

Shoba and AarTi in room...AaRti says MAAA sab khatam.he came to know the divorcee truth...shobha asks how is that sunitha????/ she says may be she met us in mubai essel world😭...OMGGG FB Essel world...Full fmaily happy...Children wants to go in rides but mama AarTi Scared...papa says AArTiji don't worry nothimg happen...He make Ansh and palak in their desired rides...AaRti full fear...OMGGG kids enjoying ride and their papa buit their mama...in fear for kids she hold her husbands hand..and keep her head on him.he just admires her childishness...😆..wat a sweet scene it was...

No precap:-😭
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Veena Nice comment...

Its all about aarthi is in love with yash...

Yash knows he too in love with aarthi...Is he able to answer aman questions???
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

Hey Veena Nice comment...

Its all about aarthi is in love with yash...

Yash knows he too in love with aarthi...Is he able to answer aman questions???

dear just finished my update...Yash may be started feeling her...OMG that sunitha she spoileddd...OMGGG😭
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What the??? Saale ko wakey hi mental help ko zaroorat hai! Khoda pahar nikli chuya!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

What the??? Saale ko wakey hi mental help ko zaroorat hai! Khoda pahar nikli chuya!

what the hell u8 are talking...please dont use abuse words
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We dont know exactly...Seems like Prashanth is not the reason here,,,
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

We dont know exactly...Seems like Prashanth is not the reason here,,,

i dont know...may be nottt this is a roller coaster ride now😆
priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
two  things that made me smile was essel world family time and the way aman told abt arthi love for him... 

dont know till when we ve to keep shuttling between present and past.. 

too hard to be patient with pv these days.. still.. hoping.. not to end the track,but atleast want the story to move further... 
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yah great episode di. U know di I can see there will be huge problem in Prateik-Paridhi relation .Paridhi really has become selfish .😡 I used to like her earlier.
and coming to Yash I think he too loves aarti but that divorce thing has created a layer of hatred on Yash's feelings.
but u know the positive side is G3 and Pa scindhia is not at home.😊

Yash really needs a shock to realize his feelings.

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini28

yah great episode di. U know di I can see there will be huge problem in Prateik-Paridhi relation .Paridhi really has become selfish .😡 I used to like her earlier.

and coming to Yash I think he too loves aarti but that divorce thing has created a layer of hatred on Yash's feelings.
but u know the positive side is G3 and Pa scindhia is not at home.😊

Yash really needs a shock to realize his feelings.

gals wat if yash not at all developed any feeling for her...except that he may start liking her innocence and childishness...i dont feel he is falling for her crazily😊