Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

hans piye ga daaru sharu, kawa moti khaye ga (Page 8)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V4o9

Awesome post!!! You do have a great imagination. Loved the title of the post the most.

'hans piye ga daaru sharu, kawa moti khaye ga'

thank you so much for liking it Big smile

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Hi shonnu, chk ur PM and u just killed me with this post~ 

hey geets.. thanks for liking and being here...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I'll be here more, just loving this show and love hate relationship!  they kill me!  Anuja chk ur PM in a sec k! Pennu u too!

Love u all so much!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennushonuuanji-mira

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL

shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onupriya

lolzzz. i cudnt bliv what my eyes were reading bt u hav a greeaaat sense of humour. Awsum.

lolzzz even i cant believe what my fingers do with the keyboard ROFLROFLROFL thank you for liking it

Onupriya

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Girl you have got an amazing sense of humor ROFLROFLROFL...girl you need to write everyday... you make the episodes sound so much more hot happening than they really are
i just loved these part
drunk MB will pull onto  a half-pant-clad RK's arm and sing "shut up and pounce baby pounce"  but it wasnt a day for people having shudh erotic thoughts.. Ouch

hey even my mind was in the gutter Wink but sadly its an indian drama toh erotic scenes ka koi chance he nahi haiCry.
ps i totally wish this show was made here in america...then hottie and cutieey would really be getting it onBlushing like chuck and blair from gossip girl 
hugs Hug

shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CookieRaider

Girl you have got an amazing sense of humor ROFLROFLROFL...girl you need to write everyday... you make the episodes sound so much more hot happening than they really are
i just loved these part
drunk MB will pull onto  a half-pant-clad RK's arm and sing "shut up and pounce baby pounce"  but it wasnt a day for people having shudh erotic thoughts.. Ouch

hey even my mind was in the gutter Wink but sadly its an indian drama toh erotic scenes ka koi chance he nahi haiCry.
ps i totally wish this show was made here in america...then hottie and cutieey would really be getting it onBlushing like chuck and blair from gossip girl 
hugs Hug

love u for the comments,ROFL and y should they go to America? they are more than welcome in my imaginations and do as they please.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL,,,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OnupriyaCookieRaiderprema_ksmayah-Deepzz-swan20

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Uff shonnu...my beta can't pounce on day one na...He is training teri beti  slowwwly ..Usey CON-trol karna aata hai...Did u not notice how he keeps his pet bittu-jee on leash ...make him tadpo for some affection LOL...She is like halal ...achi tarah khilao pilao before he can bring in some Instruction manuals ROFL  Tune RK so samjha kya hai Angry

And I love your naam-karan for (sick-andar)  chihuahua bhatia ... I am reminded of Paris Hilton ...So Senior Bhatia ( Uska bhi koi naam de deti LOL ) carries chihuahua along with him ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanswan20pennushonuuanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index