Originally posted by: 49erFan

[

She's killing all of us na! 😳

Geets good to see u here girl πŸ€—
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: V4o9

Awesome post!!! You do have a great imagination. Loved the title of the post the most.

'hans piye ga daaru sharu, kawa moti khaye ga'

thank you so much for liking it πŸ˜ƒ
shonuu thumbnail

Hi shonnu, chk ur PM and u just killed me with this post~ 

hey geets.. thanks for liking and being here...πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll be here more, just loving this show and love hate relationship!  they kill me!  Anuja chk ur PM in a sec k! Pennu u too!

Love u all so much!
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Onupriya

lolzzz. i cudnt bliv what my eyes were reading bt u hav a greeaaat sense of humour. Awsum.

lolzzz even i cant believe what my fingers do with the keyboard 🀣🀣🀣 thank you for liking it
Girl you have got an amazing sense of humor 🀣🀣🀣...girl you need to write everyday... you make the episodes sound so much more hot happening than they really are
i just loved these part
drunk MB will pull onto  a half-pant-clad RK's arm and sing "shut up and pounce baby pounce"  but it wasnt a day for people having shudh erotic thoughts.. 

hey even my mind was in the gutter πŸ˜‰ but sadly its an indian drama toh erotic scenes ka koi chance he nahi hai😭.
ps i totally wish this show was made here in america...then hottie and cutieey would really be getting it on☺️ like chuck and blair from gossip girl 
hugs πŸ€—
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: CookieRaider

Girl you have got an amazing sense of humor 🀣🀣🀣...girl you need to write everyday... you make the episodes sound so much more hot happening than they really are

i just loved these part
drunk MB will pull onto  a half-pant-clad RK's arm and sing "shut up and pounce baby pounce"  but it wasnt a day for people having shudh erotic thoughts.. 

hey even my mind was in the gutter πŸ˜‰ but sadly its an indian drama toh erotic scenes ka koi chance he nahi hai😭.
ps i totally wish this show was made here in america...then hottie and cutieey would really be getting it on☺️ like chuck and blair from gossip girl 
hugs πŸ€—

love u for the comments,🀣 and y should they go to America? they are more than welcome in my imaginations and do as they please.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣,,,
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Uff shonnu...my beta can't pounce on day one na...He is training teri beti  slowwwly ..Usey CON-trol karna aata hai...Did u not notice how he keeps his pet bittu-jee on leash ...make him tadpo for some affection πŸ˜†...She is like halal ...achi tarah khilao pilao before he can bring in some Instruction manuals πŸ€£  Tune RK so samjha kya hai πŸ˜‘

And I love your naam-karan for (sick-andar)  chihuahua bhatia ... I am reminded of Paris Hilton ...So Senior Bhatia ( Uska bhi koi naam de deti πŸ˜† ) carries chihuahua along with him 🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deeps, hello ji!  Im loving the show quite a bit! 
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Deeps, hello ji!  Im loving the show quite a bit! 

I know Geets..great to see u here  πŸ€—...Totally love the killer dialogues RK throws around ..and DD looks so pretty πŸ˜³