Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvremix

OMG...too good yaar🤣🤣

thanks
Tangytia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 🤣Awesome post shonuu! U r in full action now a days with shudh erotic thoughts😳
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you have a great sense of humour🤣
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he RK who never let poor bittu jee express himself to anyone, i damn sure about poor bittu jee still being a virgin.

🤣 🤣 🤣

shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

and then instead of going to Bangkok and pub baby bhatia will go to the weddings, baby showers and naam-karan ceremonies  with his fellow heejraas..

🤣

Shonuuu gosh my tummy is aching 🤣🤣🤣

Damad ko kuch seekha...teri beti bhi kab tak CONtrol karegi 😆

kya kya sikhaaon? he needs to understand such things,,, his inefficiency his pushing sicku to wash his hand in behti ganga...😭
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodnMe.Foreva

bittuji is still a virgin..agree poor guy has to hide his love for RK..aur yeh RK bhi madhu ke peeche pada rehta hai bechaare bittu ka khayal hi nahi hai kameene ko ROFL

LOL awesome posttt :-D

~Vani

thanks Vani 😃
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GOSH!!! LMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣
You're just too good dear!!! 
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

the best thing in today's epi was K-MB bed scene,,,, kripaye apne hormones aur baki chezon ko control kijiye , if its difficult then take thanda pani, it will help you to calm down a little,, now the bed scene was not as errr as  bed scene are supposed to be, but it was still a bed scene we cant deny the facts now can we?

😆😆  I was expecting this from you..as this was their first bed scene😉

hilarious post dear😆

thank you Anji, and yes jesa bhi tha, it was a bad errr bed scene ☺️
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 but here God knows shehad +this+that=concoction ,, he made it himself? 😲 is this how this world was supposed to end? 😲 my mouth was still open when rk made her forcefully drink that thing... and i thought it wast not  shehad and stuff but some brandy or rum and he will tell her later , or we'll know when a drunk MB will pull onto  a half-pant-clad RK's arm and sing "shut up and pounce baby pounce"  but it wasnt a day for people having shudh erotic thoughts.. 

the RK that didnt let his biwi touch daddy bhatia's feet, because for that she needed to bend revealing her cleavage errr some skin to bhatias,

he wont share even a nail or hair of his biwi with anyone,, he will rid baby bhatia off the things that are not even replace or transplantable... 🤣🤣🤣 and then instead of going to Bangkok and pub baby bhatia will go to the weddings, baby showers and naam-karan ceremonies  with his fellow heejraas... 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to say I just 👏
you are too good Rofl 4b