Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

hans piye ga daaru sharu, kawa moti khaye ga

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hi lovely  human beings!

enjoying the show eh?

i just loved the epi despite the fact that, they brutally killed all my dreams of MB-RK 's choochie choo.. she came home by her own, *sobs hysterically* mom aids her with towel and stuff * pulls her hair out* and she changed by herself *breaks her favorite mug* LOL *breaths in breaths out*  hot errr good things always come to those who wait Big smile

i'll start  with yesterday's rain sequence .. it might be intense or tragic or simply OMG to  you but to me it was really funny the stalking followed by pulling her inside the car with constant demands to get inside the car was so much like "Jab we met"  railway station scene where a tharkey  tries to get  Bebo for the night, just imagine  RK saying, ae! chal,,, arre , chal na sirf ek aadmi hon, main, full night jagein gay.. and  MB saying "main WOH nhi honROFL  but here RK  left his wet errr drenched wife on the road for public view? couldnt he just carry her to the car? sab sikhana pade ga dude ko..Ouch

"Andheri raaton mein sunsaan rahon per, sardi-khansi mitane ko, ek masiha nikalta ha, jisa log RK kehte hain"
ROFL
the best thing in today's epi was K-MB bed scene,,,, kripaye apne hormones aur baki chezon ko control kijiye , if its difficult then take thanda pani, it will help you to calm down a little,, now the bed scene was not as errr as  bed scene are supposed to be, but it was still a bed scene we cant deny the facts now can we? when i watched the precap yesterday i thought , mommy bhatia would be coming to madhu with medicine and RK would tell her "yeh hak ha bass mera" and will come by himself, but here God knows shehad +this+that=concoction ,, he made it himself? Shocked is this how this world was supposed to end? Shocked my mouth was still open when rk made her forcefully drink that thing... and i thought it wast not  shehad and stuff but some brandy or rum and he will tell her later , or we'll know when a drunk MB will pull onto  a half-pant-clad RK's arm and sing "shut up and pounce baby pounce"  but it wasnt a day for people having shudh erotic thoughts.. Ouch

but whats that saying "der ha per andher nahi"? yes.. baby bhatia wants balance btw the yin and yang of RK's world and  all those sukh and pleasures that a husband gives his wife. today chihuahua bhatia (sick-ander) promised his bhabi.. and the plate with fruits is a symbolism of a quote , mehnat ka phal..  chihuahua bhatia  decides that RK will do the mehnat  and he will eat the fruit.. ROFLROFL after all which Shakespeare says you need palofy a buffalo to take milk? ROFL but  least did he know ,
 the RK that didnt let his biwi touch daddy bhatia's feet, because for that she needed to bend revealing her cleavage errr some skin to bhatias,

the RK who never let poor bittu jee express himself to anyone, i damn sure about poor bittu jee still being  a virgin, Ouch  how on earth he is going to share his biwi with anyone? he wont share even a nail or hair of his biwi with anyone,, he will rid baby bhatia off the things that are not even replace or transplantable... ROFLROFLROFL and then instead of going to Bangkok and pub baby bhatia will go to the weddings, baby showers and naam-karan ceremonies  with his fellow heejraas... ROFLROFL
well i know RK will  never let baby bhatia cross his limits but he needs to be careful, or else he will be busy with daru sharu while his brother will be taking advantage of his maal errr maa samaan bhabhi ,,, Ouch
P:S: RK shouldnt leave his mom alone with the driver in a bheega mosam. Ouch

Edited by shonuu - 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark.Ecstacyshanaa01himakhan134TangytiaTangledtaleblue_birdtelevision9Onupriyapinku33EpicGHSPforeverSonniNawabZadiArmu4evasravani899prema_ksstressreliefangelgurtimayahCookieRaidervaani21-Deepzz-Anu_Rveil_of_rosesBloodDiamond_sasi_BhataktiAtma.QuintessentialISnakeEyesaan-rishBeing-Humandesaitvampires-loverNanhi_Angel0-SD-0gennyMForeverForUMarshPKissTheSkyTIA.TiaSunsetglowSerendipity..rahmona_paksweAmoureuxSilentsoul49erFanSahSahswan20Get-Lostpennu-lazybee-rs12345-Sexy-Little_Mermaid.RageOfAnAngelBasiliskMaria-capri-Lehar-_Darling_-brokensoul-...-Riya-...-iLoveZaynMalikanji-miraArnav90IchadhariNaginmysteriousmillitodayzstarBefikre_Sparkles_TheBlackJaguar-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
You are insane. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss.._sasi_0-SD-0shonuuleelaa9

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
you have a great sense of humourROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..aan-rishshonuuleelaa9

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Omg I read twice LOLShonuu u r just Brilliant ROFL

Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
omg rofl post

shonuu

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Shonu Monu .. baby now thats called a perfectly hormonal.. erotica CON-trolled post ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL

Seriously.. my Tharkey needs some training man.. leaving a WET  & Dripping Biwi for public view D'ohreally thot he wuld grab her n carry her to the car.. but sigh Broken Heart

PS: Loved these .. like anything 

"Andheri raaton mein sunsaan rahon per, sardi-khansi mitane ko, ek masiha nikalta ha, jisa log RK kehte hain" ROFLROFLROFLROFL

&

or we'll know when a drunk MB will pull onto  a half-pant-clad RK's arm and sing "shut up and pounce baby pounce"  but it wasnt a day for people having shudh erotic thoughts.. Ouch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonnimayah..PlayfulKiss.._sasi_0-SD-0-Lehar-pennuSunsetglowshonuu-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraTheBlackJaguar

NawabZadi Senior Member
NawabZadi
NawabZadi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
LOL Gosh... Superb dearROFL

shonuu

KissTheSky IF-Rockerz
KissTheSky
KissTheSky

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
   you rock 

shonuu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index