precap...whats next (Page 2)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by roshani45

well he said about torture , hmm is there any new  torture that kc can give to sidhi ? i don't think so , so he will repeat what he has done in past , insulting her in public ; like he did during karwachauth celebrations, that diwali party , he will hurt her with his words , more than this he will doubt her relationship with Abhay , gosh D'oh

Karva chauth is coming up in a couple of monthsWink

yeh toh mein bul heh gayi,  but we are safe she wont fast. bec they are div

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

i think more than kunal...we will see siddhi torture him since i sense abhay has a instant liking for siddhi...and coming days we might see more of abhay-siddhi coming close which will bring jealously in kunal...

so yes...siddhi will torture him more than he does...

as usual he will taunt her...insult her thats what he will do and siddhi will give back his answers in her own way...

both will be loggerheads...work together professionally...

siddhi will not breakdown now...she will be strong and give kunal a tit and tat...

i dont want to see siddhi breakdown, she has shown kunal his place in the past too, and if they are going to show kunal act like an insensitive jerk once again, i want to see her give him barbaar ki takaar

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by roshani45

well he said about torture , hmm is there any new  torture that kc can give to sidhi ? i don't think so , so he will repeat what he has done in past , insulting her in public ; like he did during karwachauth celebrations, that diwali party , he will hurt her with his words , more than this he will doubt her relationship with Abhay , gosh D'oh

Karva chauth is coming up in a couple of monthsWink

Move over Siddhi, Richa will do it for Kunal this time!. And if anyone stands in her way, she will shoot them like a dog.
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i get this feeling dat we ll get to see siddhi keeping fast for kunal during Karva Chauth (KC)...i asked my mom nd she said dat KC is just abt 1 nd a half months away ...

so surely cvs ll show siddhi keeping a fast for kunal...whether divorced or not divorced ...the kind ofpativrata patni siddhi is ...she is bound to keep fast for kunal...no matter how much ever kunal hurts her ...nd now dat they r working iun da same office..it ll be alkl the more easier for her  to break her fast in some filmy way or the other...

Edited by stuti123 - 07 September 2012 at 9:27pm

Go to top