India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

lets say Kudos to Mom Scindia

sugni007 Senior Member
sugni007
sugni007

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I must say that in all this drama, we are forgetting Mom scindia. 

I was very happy to see conversation between her and aarti that she too is a woman and understands her. In the beginning from her character portrayal, I had a feeling it will be a negative character. But I am happy to see that in this serial, saas character is being positive so far. 

I didn't like Zahida parveen in Yaha mein ghar ghar kheli but just loving her in PV... everyone's acting is just superb. 

Kudos to Zahida Parveen aka Mrs Scindia 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnu78ekomasTrinibeautylahoricrazejojo1986ilovepyaarmaha9Nkapoor3gcluvLoveforlifePuvZ

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I love her a lot these days and she too feels for arthi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007PuvZ

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Agree with you her character us complex but interesting all the same. Loved her dialogues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007PuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
She is only very possesive on the well being of her famly. She also want all her DIL and her sons to respect her . Thats all. Exactly what a saas and mum in reallty wants. other than that she is a great and caring person.Smile
lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
yeah in mind the samething but i didn't shared it loved her dialogues when she is talking to aarti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index