Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A good and bad news (Page 4)

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Originally posted by n091505

Haldi coming up, u say??? Hmm...So this means we'll be seeing Anjali smearing haldi on Shyam's face behind a pillar or a potted plant? No? How about Shyam trying to mix some dangerous chemical *shudders* in the haldi, which when applied to Arnav will lead to severe burns, hospitalization, perhaps memory loss... hey! i'm just trying to think like the resident villain (& by association, like Mr. jainesh). What?? AngryU reject this idea too?? Ok how about Shyam sneaks in RM on the day of haldi, applies haldi all over his face as a disguise, K finds him, sees a "changed Shyamji" & tells him that she will talk to Arnav about bringing him back home. Now don't you guys reject this idea, i can only come up with so much crap!!!LOL

Your rank seriously cracks me up. ROFL

The trick is to start thinking like the CVs...trust me u'll never disappoint urself again!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Haldi coming up, u say??? Hmm...So this means we'll be seeing Anjali smearing haldi on Shyam's face behind a pillar or a potted plant? No? How about Shyam trying to mix some dangerous chemical *shudders* in the haldi, which when applied to Arnav will lead to severe burns, hospitalization, perhaps memory loss... hey! i'm just trying to think like the resident villain (& by association, like Mr. jainesh). What?? AngryU reject this idea too?? Ok how about Shyam sneaks in RM on the day of haldi, applies haldi all over his face as a disguise, K finds him, sees a "changed Shyamji" & tells him that she will talk to Arnav about bringing him back home. Now don't you guys reject this idea, i can only come up with so much crap!!!LOL

Bahahaha! LOL

Does this mean Dadi will make sure Anji baby and Shyamio don't see each other, and by extension we don't see them, post-haldi? *one-can-only-hope*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505Oyster

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Bahahaha! LOL

Does this mean Dadi will make sure Anji baby and Shyamio don't see each other, and by extension we don't see them, post-haldi? *one-can-only-hope*

Yes! Yes! Me likes this idea!! Now i'll be praying through the weekend for exactly this to happen!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreennonasiOyster

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
SANGEET?????
akanksha2 Senior Member
akanksha2
akanksha2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Tfs..
n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_drooler

Seriously?? Haldi coming soon?? Yayy!! Big smile
I don't care if shyam comes back, it'll increase the excitement! And shyam might also succeed in killing Anjali this time! Wink

What r u sayingShocked? Kill off Anjali??? She's the lead for god's sake!! Sheesh!!! next you'll be saying kill off Shyam & then kill off Daadi. What??? Do u want the show to just have the sidees like arnav, khushi, nk etc etc.

nonasiAfya

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemurajeev

Guys good news is that arhi's haldi coming soon with more twist in guptha house. Bad news is that khushi bring shyam back for di. I see this in twitter

O.M.G.

Happyji will blast 'I Am A Disco Dancer' and Shashi will rise from the wheelchair! 

*so excited* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshi_drooler

Seriously?? Haldi coming soon?? Yayy!! Big smile
I don't care if shyam comes back, it'll increase the excitement! And shyam might also succeed in killing Anjali this time! Wink

What r u sayingShocked? Kill off Anjali??? She's the lead for god's sake!! Sheesh!!! next you'll be saying kill off Shyam & then kill off Daadi. What??? Do u want the show to just have the sidees like arnav, khushi, nk etc etc.

*gasp* BLASPHEMY!

n091505Afya

Go to top