Neemurajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys good news is that arhi's haldi coming soon with more twist in guptha house. Bad news is that khushi bring shyam back for di. I see this in twitter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not expecting much frm the show nowadays...
Needvan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After Haldi they should not see each other ...that might leads to another issue.
cuteness123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh really .. is this true?? nt expecting much yar ..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rini_kat

Not expecting much frm the show nowadays...

Same here ðŸ¥± Everything sounds lukewarm to me
Neemurajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz don't think so becoz upcoming tracks r awm and mindblowing. Keep patience
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OH, so they are going to give 5 mintes to ARHI in the Shyam Pooja and POOJALI pathetic drama??

I wonder when they NEGOTIATED this??
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Neemurajeev

Guys good news is that arhi's haldi coming soon with more twist in guptha house. Bad news is that khushi bring shyam back for di. I see this in twitter

and I see Dadi-Garima confrontation as Raizadas will give surprise approching Gupta house ...that's what I have read
by the way thanks for sharing
tptwi thumbnail
I have a strong feeling that everything is going to be okay. The old magic is about to return. All we have to do is keep a little patience and stay away from random spoilers. Is this news reliable? 
n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Haldi coming up, u say??? Hmm...So this means we'll be seeing Anjali smearing haldi on Shyam's face behind a pillar or a potted plant? No? How about Shyam trying to mix some dangerous chemical *shudders* in the haldi, which when applied to Arnav will lead to severe burns, hospitalization, perhaps memory loss... hey! i'm just trying to think like the resident villain (& by association, like Mr. jainesh). What?? 😡U reject this idea too?? Ok how about Shyam sneaks in RM on the day of haldi, applies haldi all over his face as a disguise, K finds him, sees a "changed Shyamji" & tells him that she will talk to Arnav about bringing him back home. Now don't you guys reject this idea, i can only come up with so much crap!!!😆
Edited by n091505 - 11 years ago