Punar Vivah

C'mon Yash, now speak up (Page 2)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugni007

It also proves that there is no dignity or self-respect left in Aarti.  Angry

Love doesn't mean that you shouldn't have self-respect. She should leave home and say " till you speak up" I'm not coming back. Because I have not done anything then why I should keep listening to nonsense comments from others? 

Aarti has a lot of self-respect. Lack of self-respect is when you know the guy treats you like crap over and over again, but you still go back to them. Yash hasn't treated her like crap. He's angry with her over a big, big reason, and he has every right to be if it's the Prashant issue. Aarti just wants to know what the reason is, so she's trying to get it out of him. Everybody would want to know their mistake if they were in her situation, and that's all she's trying to find out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndr..Apz..PuvZ

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Love doesn't mean that you shouldn't have self-respect. She should leave home and say " till you speak up" I'm not coming back. Because I have not done anything then why I should keep listening to nonsense comments from others? 

Aarti has a lot of self-respect. Lack of self-respect is when you know the guy treats you like crap over and over again, but you still go back to them. Yash hasn't treated her like crap. He's angry with her over a big, big reason, and he has every right to be if it's the Prashant issue. Aarti just wants to know what the reason is, so she's trying to get it out of him. Everybody would want to know their mistake if they were in her situation, and that's all she's trying to find out.

Hmmm lets see...

Yash has physically pushed her atleast twice
Yash has yelled and insulted her in front of the family and children several times
Yash's parents have bullied and insulted her several times
Boa has treated her like crap since day one
The family has kicked her out of the house and asked her to leave more than once
Unlike Pratiek & Pari, Yash and Aarti's marriage has never been given any privacy (for marital issues) and besides the parents, even Yash has been open and vocal about his problems as if it was a reality show (today was the first time he wanted to keep the reason of his anger private but then he makes the comment about man ka paap  and both leading life in separate paths etc)

Hmmm, thats nothing less than abuse in my books and aarti has been a punching bag (the old Aarti would have declared a war)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indianserial12USManeetianluv_lvndrChaccha

kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
whtever is d reason tht yash is bothered abt..he should speak out soon...

only he can sove d guessing game now..
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Hmmm lets see...

Yash has physically pushed her atleast twice
Yash has yelled and insulted her in front of the family and children several times
Yash's parents have bullied and insulted her several times
Boa has treated her like crap since day one
The family has kicked her out of the house and asked her to leave more than once
Unlike Pratiek & Pari, Yash and Aarti's marriage has never been given any privacy (for marital issues) and besides the parents, even Yash has been open and vocal about his problems as if it was a reality show (today was the first time he wanted to keep the reason of his anger private but then he makes the comment about man ka paap  and both leading life in separate paths etc)

Hmmm, thats nothing less than abuse in my books and aarti has been a punching bag (the old Aarti would have declared a war)

Yash has pushed her to distance himself from her because she kept coming to him. It isn't a everyday thing for him to push her and his intention wasn't to hurt her. It isn't abuse. Yash yelled/insulted her for reasons he puts her at fault for. When Aarti was trying to be Arpita, you couldn't expect him to be quiet. Yash's parent's (Gayatri, more specifically) believed Aarti was at fault too, and I don't blame them. I can see their POV. Bua will never stop treating her like crap. If you haven't noticed Aarti's always stood up for herself in front of Bua when she tries to do something extreme (i.e Kangans, mangalsutra). If the family asks her to leave, what does that have to do with her own self-respect? If Yash constantly brings the issue in front of his family, how can you expect them have any privacy? Again, this says nothing about her self-respect.
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
reason is prashant for sure... he is angry becoz she lied & cheated with him
luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

whtever is d reason tht yash is bothered abt..he should speak out soon...

only he can sove d guessing game now..

agree with u...Wink
SweetSona2010 Senior Member
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I agree! Uffgh! Angry Its too much! Angry I am just tired...waiting for Yash to tell the real reason behind his anger!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
If Yash knows about Prashant, he should also know Aarti, Shobha, Gaytree's nature and  thinking etc. In nutshell he does trust Aarti to be a good person.

A logical thinking would be why Prashant issue was hidden. When the proposal was being discussed, Yash knew that his mom was not excited about the bride bringing a kid into the marriage and also a widow being lesser of the two evils comapred to a divorcee. I am not defending AArti or Shoba for withhelding the truth but atleast Yash could have confronted Aarti and tried to find out why this happened (maybe then he would have known how much Aarti tried to fight the Dubeys before the wedding. He could have realized that  Aarti was stuck between her previous inlaws and him. He might ahve understood why Prashant issue was hidden if he had known how evil Prashant was and how his own parents considered him dead.

Edited by suresh555 - 08 September 2012 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indianserial12MeaningfulSweetSona2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index