India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the hell is this crap?!

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
1) Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) has learnt no lessons. She STILL sees the good in everyone! 
Instead of informing Arnav straight away, she goes home to think about it and then decides that it's perfectly alright for a disgusting man like Shyam to stay around the house, around a vulnerable woman like Anjali and around ASR. I know they're trying to show Khushi very positively and innocent but after more than a year, she's bound to have learnt her lessons! She's been deceived by Shyam and hurt by Arnav countless number of times. She's faced harsh realities - Mami's taunts, Dadi's anger, feeling unwanted by her family, constantly hurt by Arnav, betrayed by Shyam, Anjali's indifference, Payal's lack of affection, Aakash's anger. Has she STILL learnt nothing?! The guy fricking tried to KILL her husband, he tried to DIVORCE his so-called 'Rani Saiba', he literally was ALL OVER Khushi! WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. KHUSHI?! Absolutely, NO brain. 

2) Arnav Singh Raizada has Di-issues & Security problems. 
What happened to the "tight security" and "restraining order"?! Shyam Manohar Jha magically comes through the MOST visible area in the house - the fricking poolside where YOU live the entire day and you STILL don't see him?! Secondly, your Di is fooling you. In front of your eyes and you can't see past it. What the hell. One day she is BEGGING you to bring back her husband the next, she's happy with the attention she's receiving. Your Di is cheating you! PLEASE INVESTIGATE THE FRICKING MATTER because frankly, I'm SICK of this hide and seek. Thirdly, the biggest and most important thing - Khushi. She's standing for you, with you all the time. She's there 24/7 on your service and the ONE time she needs some support against your grandmother, you ignore that. Not once, but twice! Your Dadi is slowly pushing her out of your family! She's pushing her away from you! And unintentionally, you're letting her! 

3) Anjali Jha...just go. Somewhere. Just leave.
Where did the caring, sweet, TRUTHFUL, pooja-obsessed, respectful sister go? I thought your 'Chotte' was most important to you then why suddenly, your husband beats your priority list and is first no matter what?! You just lost your baby, remember?! But you're more concerned about your husband's whereabouts. Your brother is going through hell but you're more concerned about your life, your happiness, your needs. The ENTIRE family loves you like anything, you're their princess (least deserving of that position) and yet you're cheating all of them! How can you just imagine that it's a fricking misunderstanding between Arnav, Khushi & Shyam?! You can't be on both their sides?! It's either your brother or your cheating husband. Just...please go. I'm just sick and tired of you CRYING every episode and depending on the whole world! YOU HAVE TO BECOME STRONGER! URGHHH! So much frustration for you, Anjali!

4) Shyam Manohar Jha - most ridiculous villan I've seen till date.
Who comes into Raizada Mansion from the way where you can SEE everything in broad, daylight?! SMARTY. You've just gotten betrayed by apparently the love of your life, supposedly 'Khushi' and yet at the Mehendi function, you're STILL attracted to her and still want her?! Furthermore, You kill your OWN child! WHO DOES THAT?! Then fake cry (it looked terrible) in the hospital and then get beaten up by Arnav and you STILL have no ounce of self-respect?! Pathetic. I don't see what he wants now. He can't get the property, will changes have been made. SO WHAT DO YOU WANT?! Please take Anjali and just go away. She'll happily empty out her bank balance for you. 

I'm just so irritated with how things have turned out and trust me, I'm not interested in their past 14 years ago. They've dragged it too much. Dadi is pissing me off big time. It's only the 1 - 2 minutes of ArHi that make the episode bearable and now even those are gonna be pathetic because smart Khushi is gonna be even smarter by bringing back Shyam. Kudos, CVs for giving us a great story ahead. 

Rant over. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top