Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

because all love stories come with an expiry date! (Page 8)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 11534

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Not really.  The failing in this serial is that there is no point to anything being shown except to glorify an evil man and his cruelties and deceits.  This aspect of the story ran its course.  But they reintroduced it, neither was there justice and neither was the love story tied up.  The show acheived no plot closure in 15 months.

The show is not being watched by those in the TRP audience for this anymore.  The longer Shyam is kept around unpunished, the more this show will fail.

The failing is not that love story has an expiration date.  It's that the writers wrote out the love of the love story.
Shyam is the only villian we have...and he is much loved (he is one of the best villians on telly right now)...he gets to us...coz he is very very effective...and which production house in the world wants to let go of such a fantastic villian in a hurry...as i see it...this disease called shyam will plague this love story in one form or the other...as long as there are arshi...shyam and anjali will be there too...of course in varied forms...and i wouldnt say...no closure...he was exposed to arnav...to nani..to the rest of the family members and thrown out...so it was partial closure...and now if we want full closure ...we have to let this angle develop..let him come in...do his worse and get caught red handed...its a daily soap...like love takes a long time to blossom...villiany will take a little longer to be punished...Wink
 
And no the love is not written out...on the contrary this whole week...arshi have been together like never before...they have actually become a couple in the true sense...facing it all ...no love has taken a new dimension...but its still there..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sumeeta

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 11534

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by bong.girl

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Disagree completely...
are u married...???LOL..u sound such an optimist...i m sure u are still young..just kidding!!
I am neither too young nor old...just the right age...

please check my reasoning...



Dear TM,

Age or Marital status has nothing to do with Love. It is a feeling. It a language which even a a dumb animal can understand. We are after all human beings. How can we remain unaffected by this wonderful drug? Babies can understand nothing but the language of love. They have no words. Yet they are intuitive enough to understand the feeling of love.

As Ghalib himself put it,


Ishq Par Zor Nahin Hai Yeh Woh Aatish 'Ghalib'
Ke Lagaye Na Lage Aur Bujhaye Na Bane


There is not much emphasis on love, this is that flame, 'Ghalib'
That in trying to keep it is not kept, in trying to douse it is not doused

Dear responder...yes love is ageless and timeless...but lets not forget that with time...the shades of love change...the texture of love changes too...i love my parent...as a baby that love was very dependant...as a child it changed to something else...as i grew into a teenager...love took another shade...today the same love for my parents has strenghthened beyond belief as i m a parent too...and understand them more than i ever did...i love my parents...and this reality is the same from birth to death...but with each passing year...this love has still changed...subtly...
 
And when we talk about the love between a man and a woman...it is the most varied of all...the most turbulent and dynamic kind of love from all...
Again i think i have responded to u already regarding this...
Are you married dear...because you also used the word shade and parents

I am not yet married by the way...please ignore if you don't want to reply I am cool...
LOL...oh that is so obvious from my post...only one who has gone through the various phases of a love story...can be so hooked to a fictional one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sumeetasophee-DKS-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 6302

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hi eve

Yes all love stories havean expiration therefore do not expect this show to go on and on...the reason they have been able to stretch is so far along is that they have only focused on the hate part and the love hasn't been worked on at all.

Point on case the ILU. ..I understand the first time when Arnie said it to her...why was the second time it done in such a hurry ?   The Arnie redemption a perfect time for the couple to grow , learn and forgive...wasted on drama...the contract marriage ..the way it ended was so disappointing ...and now the real one ..what a waste ..if you did not intend to do it in a grand fashion why do half of the functions that too half hearted... 

Everything Hiru lately has been half hearted. We have had 2 SRs. With no outcome...several attempts to kiss...no outcome...and recently that date. Could be done so beautifully was totally trashed...

What I am saying that  IPK is no longer a lovestory but drama...had they continued on the love story and bought it to a point of. Happily ever after..I would have accepted it and moved on...


I have read PP. so many times and it is still so fry for me coz the end was left to my imagination.  I am willing to do it here it give a ole story at least...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetamaalooS.Stephy

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 733

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Not really.  The failing in this serial is that there is no point to anything being shown except to glorify an evil man and his cruelties and deceits.  This aspect of the story ran its course.  But they reintroduced it, neither was there justice and neither was the love story tied up.  The show acheived no plot closure in 15 months.

The show is not being watched by those in the TRP audience for this anymore.  The longer Shyam is kept around unpunished, the more this show will fail.

The failing is not that love story has an expiration date.  It's that the writers wrote out the love of the love story.
Absolutely true..why do they show the negative always so strong (like the Daadi...God help me..she's getting unbearble day by day.) and successful..even if teh truth is out..no irrepairable damage is done to them(I mean Shyaam)..
He tried to kill Shashi and he is stil bed-ridden...till date no one knows Shyam did it
He got engaged to Khushi and when hr family got to know the fact, he remained Scott-free
He tried to kill Anjali(during Akash wedding)...NOBODY has the slightest hint!!!
He tried to kill Arnav..Khushi-NK shouted on top of their voices...nothing much happened to Shyam
He has again tried to kill Anjali and ACTUALLY killed his own baby..and the CVs have not bothered to show anybody finding teh glass pieces or her missing shoes...
 
I think it is relly irksome...a positive serial (which IPKKND was promised to be) deserves to show the Villian FAIL MISERABLY...THRASHED BRUTALLY and  HURT/LOOSE BEYOND REPAIR...
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 11534

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Thank you  Fairyliquidsoap / Swathi. You know why. Hug

Sometimes you just need someone to show you the way in the dark, thanks Fairy for being my Guardian Angel. 

I once asked  her a similar question and thanks to her today I have no doubt in my mind that love is forever. 
hey...where's fairy...did i miss her comment??? i would love to discuss this with her...
meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Joined: 23 December 2011
Posts: 1379

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
how time do they need evelyn,? they've had enough time from my POV, I think many viewers have reached the point of no return.

Everybody keeps saying have patience, things will be back on track, but seeing this weeks track, doesn't look like it and I only hope that Khushi tells Arnav the truth about seeing Shyamu sneaking out of RM, otherwise for she looses the very core of her character "Honesty", Khushi never lies.

I agree the show can't survive just on a love story, but things could've been handled differently? Who am I to say this, they know better I guess?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 11534

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi eve

Yes all love stories havean expiration therefore do not expect this show to go on and on...the reason they have been able to stretch is so far along is that they have only focused on the hate part and the love hasn't been worked on at all.

Point on case the ILU. ..I understand the first time when Arnie said it to her...why was the second time it done in such a hurry ?   The Arnie redemption a perfect time for the couple to grow , learn and forgive...wasted on drama...the contract marriage ..the way it ended was so disappointing ...and now the real one ..what a waste ..if you did not intend to do it in a grand fashion why do half of the functions that too half hearted... 

Everything Hiru lately has been half hearted. We have had 2 SRs. With no outcome...several attempts to kiss...no outcome...and recently that date. Could be done so beautifully was totally trashed...

What I am saying that  IPK is no longer a lovestory but drama...had they continued on the love story and bought it to a point of. Happily ever after..I would have accepted it and moved on...


I have read PP. so many times and it is still so fry for me coz the end was left to my imagination.  I am willing to do it here it give a ole story at least...
i think that would be better...and after one stage..i will end up doing the same...i will give a beautiful befitting ending to this tale in my imagination...and leave it at that...but for now...i still want to give it some time...or as forum members would say more rope to hang themselves..LOL
 
The feeling is that we are gettin nowhere...just going round in circles...but practically whatever we want or they say...shyam and anjali are here to stay...and as long as they are around...there will alwasy be partial closure..coz full justice will mean happily ever after...and the biggest problem is picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sumeetapremparbat

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 15782

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

 LOL...oh that is so obvious from my post...only one who has gone through the various phases of a love story...can be so hooked to a fictional one...
See that's the point I am trying to drive home...because I am not and still hooked..I am least romantic in life...but still I gave a similar explanation for love as you did...I kept it very brief though...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love hate ; hate love

Author: preethi12345   Replies: 3   Views: 4222

preethi12345 3 4222 20 April 2012 at 2:48am by catalyst
Love V/S Hatred- Round 1 Begin.Love Team Give Task

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 52   Views: 18208

Khilonaa 52 18208 13 November 2011 at 2:50am by rvdhaliwal
LOVE Love Confusion ?

Author: FlamingsOfLove   Replies: 1   Views: 2393

FlamingsOfLove 1 2393 30 October 2011 at 2:49am by Juicee_Sushie
blah's probation period - expiry date pls?!?!

2 3 4

Author: FakeLove   Replies: 26   Views: 2451

FakeLove 26 2451 15 September 2011 at 4:35am by SillyPepper
Love love love it

Author: dnyd   Replies: 6   Views: 4275

dnyd 6 4275 25 July 2011 at 5:51pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index