Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

because all love stories come with an expiry date! (Page 6)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

What? You mean to say we aren't already? Aren't we drowning our sorrows in posts after posts  and rants after rants on IF? Tells, tells!

Yes...we have became Devdas long time ago...all we can do is rant and create ruckus...LOL

Why do people run away from me...why all TM's and defenders ditch me...Am i that repulsive...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ya all love stories change once they get married and have childrenLOL living with each other and rest of the family under one roof and sharing all responsibility does make some changes but as barun says love is a complicated thing and it's hard to define. The initial magic and physical attraction mellows down after a while. Coming to IPK story I feel the solo reseason for its down fall is inconsistent storyline and Arnavs kidnaping was a icing on cake as it came at crucial point
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndsibs

and m gonna continue with their roller coaster journey...coz love story doesnt end with realization of love alone...it needs to mature...bear the impact of worse situations around...and keep growing with life..Thats how real life is n thats wat i guess is happening in reel now..
love needs patience...and i have realized that if its the love for a ficitonal show...it needs tons more of it...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sumeeta

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Eve..I simply love your post and love you too...Every word of your post is sheer truth...
Guys, especially those who are bashing...the best phase of the Love Story that IPKKND is ...I guess can't be streched any further...(or if I may say bluntly..is over)...even an extremely good looking couple like Arnav and Khushi can't change this fact...
or if the CVs were a bit more sharp...it could be streched for some more time..(there have been some serious misses like the completely pathetic Arnav Khushi Date)

So, guys ...here are the three options...

1. Be ready for the end of the show
2. Be OK with the family drama that it is turning into
3.Challenge the CVs  to push the limits of their creativity and show us smthing lovely which we've not thought of and to prove us all wrong that the end is near...

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

Ya all love stories change once they get married and have childrenLOL living with each other and rest of the family under one roof and sharing all responsibility does make some changes but as barun says love is a complicated thing and it's hard to define. The initial magic and physical attraction mellows down after a while. Coming to IPK story I feel the solo reseason for its down fall is inconsistent storyline and Arnavs kidnaping was a icing on cake as it came at crucial point
honestly this post was made keeping in mind certain viewers who want the old magic back...and i have been thinking about this a lot...getting the old magic back is never possible,,,that was my point here...but one thought led to another...

yes...the cvs have made mistakes..and it could have been much better...but its easier to spot our mistakes in hindsight...but all shows falter some time or other...its natural in a fictional show that spans over 300 episodes or more...but overall...i can still say that this show was unique...and i cannot still write it off...just after a week or so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sumeetaPashna

deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
excellent post...agree with you...serial needs this drama to go...but the problem is this drama is too much to bear...i just hope next week will be better...but whatever happens iam with the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

Love your post and I agree with you as well, but the love story has not even started!!  Bhere iz it??? I'm a bit lostConfused
yes...it has not even started...so lets give it some time...but 10 days and we are ready to write it off...

-Reva-sumeeta

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

excellent post...agree with you...serial needs this drama to go...but the problem is this drama is too much to bear...i just hope next week will be better...but whatever happens iam with the show
the bunch on IF is mostly all young and generation next...(whatever that means)...but we are not the majority TRP contributors...and we cannot deny this fact...this show does not run on us...but more or less on the vast multitude that ends up comparing this with other available options on the telly...so again the producers have to cater to all tastes..which we find unpalatable...yes...i m sure next week...will be different...if only we can wait so long..

-Reva-sumeeta

Go to top