Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

because all love stories come with an expiry date! (Page 3)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
evie buddy i hate disagreeing with you
but i do disagree
i have been writing a FF sucessfully for so many days
i am from the writing industry
i wrote so much stuff like this evie
the fact is these guys do not know how to write and capitalize on stuff
they have just blown it
redemption alone cud be 1 month
marriage cud be 1 month
honey moon and bonding 3 weeks
then anjali fiasco can be 2 weeks
then shyam exposure a month
then past
then separation
between all these there is story for 7 months
tell me if I am wrong

ok evie if you want change sign my petition:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183750

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta..sur...A.l.i.a.Punkin22blue.kindleS.StephyFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
amazing post...it was needed..
dnyd Goldie
dnyd
dnyd

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Well put. The problem is not what they are showing. My all means show the Shyam Anjali crap. But why the assassination or stupidification of KHushi. I mean if she was doing something out of ignorance that's different. She knows Shyam is capable of murder. If cheating on your wife lying bigamy are lesser sins, does kidnap and attempt to murder fall under the same category??
Then the over obsession of the whole family with Di. Why can't we see some normal behavior here. Then they highlight the glorification of Di with the degradation of the daughter in laws. In a modern ubber rich family how many men can stand for name calling of their wife's. Yes if this was a village story where all sins were to be punished by a sarpanch and women were going to a well to fill water we may have been able to connect to the story. The problem here is we are loosing connection with the characters and the story. Lots of people are attached to the characters and the ph and Cvs are certainly playing with the sentiments of the audience. Many people have been loyal customers of thier product for over a year. They have taken their work to great heights globally. Look at the response online. Look at the love their leads are garnering. Instead of appreciating their audience theybare shoving their perspectives down pir throath. They can show all of this with a bit more subtlety an elegance. Fine tell your story but stop with the Di drama or hone it down a bit. Give Khushi atleast a man who appreciates her not only in his thoughts and bed room. Make him step forward to uphold her dignity and respect. But no. Dadi insults Khushi. The great ASR sees it. Sees the tears. Ignore . It's all about Di. Who does that?? Which man
Who claims to be so in love does that. All the time. We wanted redemption. We got scraps. Fine u wanna show redemption. Make ASR a real man who stands up to honor his wife. The woman he wronged and Hurt. The woman who he called characterless. Due to his actions the world can now point fingers at her.

The problem is not that all what is shown cannot or should not be shown. The problem lies in the fact that we have lost faith in the cvs. Since justice has never been served will it be served now??! Why only against Shyam will Arnav ever find out that Di was having meds and eating while the whole family was worried about her an treating her like queen bee. Will Arnav realize that while he was putting his Di above all Khushi was being silently abused??? Anyhow. The problem is not the story. The problem is our faith that we r loosing on the CVS style of story telling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Disagree completely...

This show may turn into a family drama but this is not the stage for it to turn into one..especially not the Di ka Drama...it hardly matters...

The show would be dead meat you say if it sticks to a love story then is it doing any better...no it is in the worst state ever.

There is so much of love story which is left..I believe it has just started as there can be many equations which can be used to justify tag line..

The problem currently is not that the leads are settling down but the story which is playing hardly has any focus on them...
this post is more focused on viewers who have been consistently saying that we were promised a love story...a love story...and we want the golden old days back...is it possible or even feasible...
A story moves on...a show progresses...is it ever possible to turn back the clock...nope...

i agree that there is so much more to be told in this saga...there is plenty to be explored...and who knows they still might...its too early to write them off...but we have to be and open ready for change too...changes in characters ..in story...coz change is the only steady factor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-Emerald-

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eveline

Disagree completely...
are u married...???LOL..u sound such an optimist...i m sure u are still young..just kidding!!
I am neither too young nor old...just the right age...

please check my reasoning...

Dear TM,

Age or Marital status has nothing to do with Love. It is a feeling. It a language which even a a dumb animal can understand. We are after all human beings. How can we remain unaffected by this wonderful drug? Babies can understand nothing but the language of love. They have no words. Yet they are intuitive enough to understand the feeling of love.

As Ghalib himself put it,

Ishq Par Zor Nahin Hai Yeh Woh Aatish 'Ghalib'
Ke Lagaye Na Lage Aur Bujhaye Na Bane

There is not much emphasis on love, this is that flame, 'Ghalib'
That in trying to keep it is not kept, in trying to douse it is not doused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1-Surma-FairyLiquidSoap-DKS-

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

evie buddy i hate disagreeing with you
but i do disagree
i have been writing a FF sucessfully for so many days
i am from the writing industry
i wrote so much stuff like this evie
the fact is these guys do not know how to write and capitalize on stuff
they have just blown it
redemption alone cud be 1 month
marriage cud be 1 month
honey moon and bonding 3 weeks
then anjali fiasco can be 2 weeks
then shyam exposure a month
then past
then separation
between all these there is story for 7 months
tell me if I am wrong

ok evie if you want change sign my petition:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183750

rims...nice to see ya...and nope no issues with not agreeing...its more fun to exchange views from the opposite sides...especially when respect is assured...

Yes...they could have done this better...but here i m not making excuses for them...all i m saying is that change happens...after almost 300 episodes...a lot of things have changed...and will keep on changing...we cannot turn back the clock and get our old IPKKND back..so stop asking for it...stop comparing the current with the old...old was gold...but to live in the past is just not practical...yes...this love story can still have a zillion angles to explore...but the inital excitement of falling in love...and that intensity will not come back...so we should stop looking for it...and look for a different more mature kind of love...

Yes..it could have been told that way too...but audiences lack patience...one week of anjali...and even i m ready to throw in the towel...one week of honeymoon and we should be done...ppl are so fickle...and patience so rare...with so many choices...each show comes up with a new track every two or max three weeks...they are trying the same...only difference not doing too good a job of that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sumeetasopheerima

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
This story has still much more potential... do u think it has exhausted, no... It gave us so many promises, such high hopes about a beautiful love story, but instead of fulfilling them they r totally taking an illogical unimaginable turn... They can show what was promised, what everybody wants...Just the shift to a right track is needed... It can still be made just as magical as it was... We don't want anji's love story here... It was never about her story was it... It's about the star crossed lovers... They hv a good back bone in the story... Can take it on the same much ahead rather than digressing...

As fans we deserve the happiness and arhi togetherness that was promised...

Edited by kooltoad - 07 September 2012 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetaPunkin22

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Disagree completely...

This show may turn into a family drama but this is not the stage for it to turn into one..especially not the Di ka Drama...it hardly matters...

The show would be dead meat you say if it sticks to a love story then is it doing any better...no it is in the worst state ever.

There is so much of love story which is left..I believe it has just started as there can be many equations which can be used to justify tag line..

The problem currently is not that the leads are settling down but the story which is playing hardly has any focus on them...
this post is more focused on viewers who have been consistently saying that we were promised a love story...a love story...and we want the golden old days back...is it possible or even feasible...
A story moves on...a show progresses...is it ever possible to turn back the clock...nope...

i agree that there is so much more to be told in this saga...there is plenty to be explored...and who knows they still might...its too early to write them off...but we have to be and open ready for change too...changes in characters ..in story...coz change is the only steady factor...
I think the viewers are well aware that one day they will settle down in life have kids and so on and so forth but I think you are missing the plot totally...

There love story has just started dear, I has been less than 2-3 months since both realised there feelings for each other...

Story moves on but should not become a family drama where by leads are mere images of there former self and acting as supporting staff for others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta

Go to top