Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sumeeta

NOW THAT'S NOT FAIR..C'mon..read the thread from the beginning..I  liked it before reading the entire text and simply the topic... I too completely agree with your post...
I was bashed in another thread 'coz I told them to be patient and give time as it is simply an intermediary phase... You got me all wrong !
Just hope..the CVs clear their head and bring the story back on track... 

hey so sorry sumeeta...did not mean to hurt your feelings...i appreciate and love all the comments and responses from all of you...i liked hers coz it was short and sweet...it made me feel ...why did i fill up half a page when she put it down in just two sentences so succintly...sorry once again...i appreciate all the comments ...thank you to all for them...😊
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

A well-written post, indeed. 

My only response would be that the problem with this show is the fact that the bhai-behen love story never seems to end. As far as the prince and the princess are concerned, I never saw their romantic, courtship, and honeymoon phase. Talking of fairy tales, even in Cinderella the evil sisters were never the focal point of the story even though they played a central role in the progression of the plot line. I have no objections to exploring different shades, but let not Anjali be the only shade. 

this too shall pass...sometimes drama or should i say melodrama is a must to continue the story further...(atleast thats what cvs of indian tellys think).. shyam re entry needs focus...it would feel very strange if shyam re enters the house without the proper grounds...and hype...its not an easy task to defeat ASR and introduce a murderer and the man he hates ..into his own house... Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie89

Agree agree and agree👏...I was thinking the same thing...they should either end it as a beautiful love story on a high note or watch their show going off air due to low trp's..!!!Either way there is no scope beyond say 400 episodes???Otherwise the execution should be outstanding unfortunately which is not as of now...!!

as long as the show is profitable for so many ppl...it will continue...and may be should...afterall it really is bread and butter for so many...yes..the story will suffer...the stretch will be felt...at this stage...as u agree...there are only two choices...let it end...or change with times...
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post again Eveline, so true, every word you wrote makes perfect sense...
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't think so becoz they are right now focussing on poojali drama .so it seems stale.if it will focus  on arhi then it will be fresh
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the magic is when we all watch the initial attraction, before it turns into love.
The love story isn't over, but it's changing. The story is very much still about the struggles two people in love have to go through and the obstacles they face, but it can't solely be about them anymore.
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the magic is when we all watch the initial attraction, before it turns into love.
The love story isn't over, but it's changing. The story is very much still about the struggles two people in love have to go through and the obstacles they face, but it can't solely be about them anymore.

exactly...times change...circumstances change...and so do people and relationships...u have to move ahead with times...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: neena1989

i don't think so becoz they are right now focussing on poojali drama .so it seems stale.if it will focus  on arhi then it will be fresh

this is not about where the focus should be...this post is about..the changing face of arshi relationship...and so a corresponding change in our expectations is also required...
kawkabon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well couldn't agree more. unfortunately its the bitter truth!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaloo

Eve..good one.. 

I totally get you when you say that the love story ends when the real life sneaks in.. its all very much true.. But in this reel one, the leads haven't had a love story..How much time have they spent together after they both openly declared their love for each other? Thats what is getting to me the most.
Its like dono ne i lau kaha.. aur bas shuru ho gaya drama which is testing the strength of their commitment to each other..
Yesterday, the episode managed to capture the essence of what they were feeling for each other eventhough they were in the same frame for less than 5 mins.. What happened today? I didn't see any love or understanding.. There was no continuity in the feel at all.. 
Trust me, had this drama unfolded after a few days more of some couple quality time together, everybody could have stomached it a bit more. 
Pehle dono jhagadthe the.. phir lil bit of flirting ke baad MU hua, aur contractwaali shaadi bhi hogayi.. then juda bhi hue.. aur dono pyar ka matlab samajhne laga.. but werent declaring it openly.. then they did..asli shaadi ke liye both got ready..and beech mein hi itni saari drama ... . somehow it feels its all too much too soon.
The real love story never started.. let alone get stretched.. and thats the reason for all this angst.  

Sorry for the rant.. I know you were trying to make a objective post here.. 😛

Agreed with you Their love story did not even start properly and so much drama in between is too much for an ordinary viewer