because all love stories come with an expiry date! - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumeeta

Exactly..so what now? have  they decided to narrow the difference 😆...by trying to attract both the class of viewer's...its just impossible as they are groups of extremely opposite tastes...Thankfully the leads have not been separated as yet..but what about the future??? and I really did'nt know Jainesh worked for EK...
lets not judge jainesh fellow just cause he has worked for Ekta...for all we know..he might have been the person responsible for toning it down or keeping it sane...how do we know his style of writing...let wait and watch...why do we always take all creative changes for worse...who knows they might be for better too...😉
And as u say...u cant have ur cake and eat it too...the cvs will realize that pretty soon...u can't please all the ppl all the time...u just tell ur story to the best of ur abilities...
Another lovely post Eveline👏 And there you were thinking it didn't generate enough responses???By the time I got to it 12 pages have already been filled out😆

Agree with your reasoning. Love stories can be stretched only so far and yes we had a beautiful phase in IPKKND. Don't remember such intense moments in a telly love saga. They did set standards and became a rage globally. The peeve now is that the CVs appear lost. They have no idea how to take their story forward. And yes they seem a bit reluctant to close their loops. Its high time that Shyam is especially exposed to Anjali. He is one of the most repulsive villains we've seen in a long time so need not make an exit from the show but his true colors need to be seen by all. 15 months!!! Man that's an eternity for a daily soap! The Cvs somewhere have lost their bearings. In search of TRPs and new audience they are losing their loyal fan base. Not a good sign. The scenes seem disjointed jumping from one track to the other. Was so looking forward to the opening scene today after they ended it at a promising note last night. But alas! It seemed as if nothing had passed between Arnav and Khushi😕 These are little disappointments for the followers of the show. 
Like you I still have my faith in CVs coz I still believe they can salvage the situation. But they'll have to do it fast coz the audience is not very patient. 
Originally posted by eveline

ah...finally the response i wanted to read...thanks a ton...for understanding what my post was all about...😊
NOW THAT'S NOT FAIR..C'mon..read the thread from the beginning..I  liked it before reading the entire text and simply the topic... I too completely agree with your post...
I was bashed in another thread 'coz I told them to be patient and give time as it is simply an intermediary phase... You got me all wrong !
Just hope..the CVs clear their head and bring the story back on track... 

ah...finally the response i wanted to read...thanks a ton...for understanding what my post was all about...😊

After all the negativity in the forum(which is not new) ur post made me to say what i wanted to...Thanks for making a sensible post...Hope many understand the points u made rather than just arguing "out" of the point.
Edited by revareva007 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sophee72

Another lovely post Eveline👏 And there you were thinking it didn't generate enough responses???By the time I got to it 12 pages have already been filled out😆

Agree with your reasoning. Love stories can be stretched only so far and yes we had a beautiful phase in IPKKND. Don't remember such intense moments in a telly love saga. They did set standards and became a rage globally. The peeve now is that the CVs appear lost. They have no idea how to take their story forward. And yes they seem a bit reluctant to close their loops. Its high time that Shyam is especially exposed to Anjali. He is one of the most repulsive villains we've seen in a long time so need not make an exit from the show but his true colors need to be seen by all. 15 months!!! Man that's an eternity for a daily soap! The Cvs somewhere have lost their bearings. In search of TRPs and new audience they are losing their loyal fan base. Not a good sign. The scenes seem disjointed jumping from one track to the other. Was so looking forward to the opening scene today after they ended it at a promising note last night. But alas! It seemed as if nothing had passed between Arnav and Khushi😕 These are little disappointments for the followers of the show. 
Like you I still have my faith in CVs coz I still believe they can salvage the situation. But they'll have to do it fast coz the audience is not very patient. 
@ Bold...Absolutely Agree

its all about money at some stage...they can end the story...within a week if they want...but as far as the channel and production house and everyone else related with the show..some 200 ppl can earn their livelihood...dignity and creativity do not stand a chance...

that is sad indeed... but nothing lasts forever.. and they will need to end it one day.
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Disagree completely...

This show may turn into a family drama but this is not the stage for it to turn into one..especially not the Di ka Drama...it hardly matters...

The show would be dead meat you say if it sticks to a love story then is it doing any better...no it is in the worst state ever.

There is so much of love story which is left..I believe it has just started as there can be many equations which can be used to justify tag line..

The problem currently is not that the leads are settling down but the story which is playing hardly has any focus on them...

completely agree with u dear 
and love never ends
A well-written post, indeed. 

My only response would be that the problem with this show is the fact that the bhai-behen love story never seems to end. As far as the prince and the princess are concerned, I never saw their romantic, courtship, and honeymoon phase. Talking of fairy tales, even in Cinderella the evil sisters were never the focal point of the story even though they played a central role in the progression of the plot line. I have no objections to exploring different shades, but let not Anjali be the only shade. 
Eveline

I read your initial post - I don't have the patience to go through the remaining 15 pages.. what you've said is BANG ON. 

I'm enjoying the drama with Arshi.

Agree agree and agree👏...I was thinking the same thing...they should either end it as a beautiful love story on a high note or watch their show going off air due to low trp's..!!!Either way there is no scope beyond say 400 episodes???Otherwise the execution should be outstanding unfortunately which is not as of now...!!