Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post

should the PH have started the drama after the marriage? well that would have been the predictable option. This PH always does the opposite. LOL

Anyways I am loving the show. I am positive & a loyal fan and i believe the focus will be back on Arshi very soon. 
Edited by saij - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@DKS...if u are still around...yes if they stick with anjali and shyam...then it is a family saga...but..as u said it...if...and they know that however much they love anjali and shyam...daljeet and abhaas...they ar e not the crowd pullers...the crowd pullers were and always will be arshi...so let them enjoy their two minutes of glory...no one can take arnav and khushi's place in this show...😉
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: saij

Nice post

should the PH have started the drama after the marriage? well that would have been the predictable option. This PH always does the opposite. LOL

😆..now that would have been so easy for them...and so boring for us...
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eveline

u said it all...that it has plenty more to show...still promises to keep...and we will have to wait and watch...the problem is we want to watch and dont want to wait...

You might argue that we have waited this long...but then we have been rewarded richly too...these two opposite worlds did meet...crash..collide...attract...hate...love...fight..misunderstand...and now its a different phase of this very love story...just cause we dont like it...we cant avoid it...this part of the story has to be dealth with too...this angle cannot be left open for too long...and this is the cvs way of tying their loose ends...i m sure they cannot keep on showing us anjali shyam for a whole month now...can they??
Some patience...

Well ahen is the drama ending??? waiting for that... Want focus on arhi and their love story...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooltoad

I thot the love story wud start now... The love wil blosom... But the other tracks are doing no contri to the love story here... Actually there isn't a love Story here as they r showing it... The focus has shifted to totally a diff dimension... Where is the exploration of the characters, their love, their feelings, their togetherness... I think there is a lot to be explored in the love story of such complex characters and leads and no need at least now for bringing all the family drama... It's like denying what they promised without even letting us taste it... Forget about diggin in and savouring it...

kool...just one question...what is the one and only problem in arnav khushi love story?...the only thing that kept them apart..till now...lead to all their problems...anjali and shyam right??...see they have always been an integral dimension of this love story...this angle was on the back burner..and now that shyam is again being brought to the forefront..drama becomes necessary..coz he cannot be allowed to enter without some...hence the whole fiasco...

yes..the problem is cvs dont know where to stop...
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@DKS...if u are still around...yes if they stick with anjali and shyam...then it is a family saga...but..as u said it...if...and they know that however much they love anjali and shyam...daljeet and abhaas...they ar e not the crowd pullers...the crowd pullers were and always will be arshi...so let them enjoy their two minutes of glory...no one can take arnav and khushi's place in this show...😉

I think it will be too late dear...as they already skipped 2-3 important tracks...now this Anjali drama is too much to handle in between a remarriage track...I don't think that people will have that much patience dear as we been dished crap after crap since April-May... 
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I respect your point of view but it is a hard sell.  Love is not there in the way it should be because they have shifted focus completely.  The remarriage was not for ArHi but as a scene setting for Shyam.

My saas watched this show for ASR and Kh.  She was very much into Arnav.  The CVs have miscalculated.  In the midst of a happy wedding on another channel, they introduced Shyam.  My saas shut off the IPK that day and has not returned since.  She even said, they needlessly dragged this, they should have killed him.  She is not a youth oriented crowd.  She does watch SNS but she watched IPK NOT for the saas-bahu element because it is done better on another channel.  The PH does not know the audience.

this is a total gamble...i think they are desperate now...and in their desperation are trying to totally revamp the show...taking too high a risk...the trps will give them a clue...coz i expect devastation on a large scale...hope...that does not make them more desperate though...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Regarding Shyam being a fantastic villain, it is a big question mark.  Probably, you and quite a few have the same idea but ask the viewers and you will be surprised to read their comments.  What does he do? Just narrates the lines given to him by the writer and adds a few of his mannerisms with a twitch of his nostrils and the stupid smile on his face.  There is no depth in his acting, period.

Sorry for the comments, but this is exactly what I feel as well as quite a few, in fact many more.

Once we have seen the leads in action, there is nothing at all exciting to watch anymore.  The current episodes do not enthrall us at all.

Love never dies but it matures over the years and binds the family for eternity. Where is the need for any villain, if your love is strong?

Don't we have enough of treachery, vindictiveness, horror, etc in this world? Why can't we make our lives a little different with love and understanding?  Why do we have to watch serials which give us sleepless nights? We come home for some peace, some funny moments, and try to relax and watch a nice serial, so why should we, subject ourselves to all this tension?

Edited by lara3110 - 11 years ago
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its not just the love stories that come with a expiry date, but all stories come with the same. And the best way to handle it is to end it when it ends. Just like Pride and Prejudice and, Romeo and Juliet;

All stories end at the right time, they aren't dragged needlessly losing focus, transforming characters, over ruling common sense and logic just to last longer and eventually leaving a bitter after taste. Perhaps PH needs to understand that by dragging and playing havoc with the story, they are eradicating good IPK memories, and replacing them with unpleasant ones.

If they think they cant keep it going then end it with dignity, not reduce to nonsense.
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

kool...just one question...what is the one and only problem in arnav khushi love story?...the only thing that kept them apart..till now...lead to all their problems...anjali and shyam right??...see they have always been an integral dimension of this love story...this angle was on the back burner..and now that shyam is again being brought to the forefront..drama becomes necessary..coz he cannot be allowed to enter without some...hence the whole fiasco...

yes..the problem is cvs dont know where to stop...

Well yes... All the characters and their lives were so well knit in the story and that was the usp... That's why we loved it... That's why we had such high hopes... But never ever thot that they will be answered like this... Showing us anji's unconditional love for shyam and the so not wanted drama cum trauma... They need to stop or bring some sanity if they still want to continue... Khushi shud be strong and SHUD BE ARNAV's strength... That is what will give their love story much respect from us... That they r with each other no matter what, standing hand in hand, against shyam, Di and family if required... Come what may...