India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Pyaar ya tyaag??

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Pyaar ya tyaag ya phir pyaar which leads to the tyaag?? I am confused..what did they say in the maha episode promo??as per the recent update,its like jeevika ka pyaar jo rakhenge yaad... Okay what does that mean now?? Would jeevika give it a chance by directly donating it without gng for abortion??(as maanvi is against it and would she risk the baby's life) if the above is the case, is there any chance of baby survival??(as doc said baby's life MIT be in risk)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syed695

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Dint watch the ME promo shavz so I dunno what its saying.

coming back to your point I have to say some points which I felt is going wrong.

1. Jeevika, raised her sister as her daughter & got married and started her new life. In some point we saw she tried to choose between sister & new house hold. She was advised to manage both. but for some reason I failed to connect with Jeevika many times. but what I get, CVs tried to show Jeevika never could chose her new household over Manvi as Manvi is her first baby. Gradully her hubby understood it too. So what will she do when she has to choose between Manvi & her unborn child. it must be Manvi no doubt.

2. On the other hand Manvi's world revolve around her sis. She always feel guilty that she causes pain & trouble to her sis. She thinks she is a trouble maker for her didi. So at her dead bed she dont want to make any trouble. She wants her sister to live a happy life with her family. Her guilt trip is right from her side.

But the thing is showcasing is complete wrong for this plot. Jeevika will for sure donate her BM no matter what court order comes. But what I felt wrong was Jeevika-Viren went open with their decesion. they announce it as if seeking permission. When Manvi get to know it & started her guilt convo Jeevika could just keep her silent that okay I wont do it. She knows what she will do. our parents sometime lie to us for our good. She could have done that. easily.

Now coming back to your point is it love or sacrifice. Its spontaneous love Shravz. I dont see any sacrifice here. any mother will do such thing to save her 20 years old daughter. Her biological child is still unborn. She hasnt seen any ultrasono of that baby. here manvi is walking in front of her. So how can she not chose Manvi. for me what J is doing is pure motherly love not any sacrifice. Because when you place yourself in the place of a mom you automatically make yourself prepared to go any extent for your baby.

Edited by shadowstreet - 07 September 2012 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.Shrav123

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I personally want it to be Abortion first as in a serial it's okay, they can show the baby survives
But medically I don't think it's possible Shravz...have not searched over this side ...but I think I need to

A happy ending will be nice, I don't Want mannu in pain guilt & neither can I stand J's pain

Neha.K.Shrav123

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I dont really know!.. I cnt put my finger on the next track, and to go ahead with the pregnancy and donating means a severly disabled child, and quite frankly the writers are not good enough to deal with that track! And M agreeing to J donating if she doesnt have an abortion, is like her thinking about herself, eg- a baby suffering, so she doesnt live a life of guilt!:s.. And JV said they want to abort so that the child is not severely disabled!

M would have done the same thing is she was in J's position and vice versa!..  Like Ifyaaa said maybe she will donate and baby is fine initially but then she has a miscarriage, again giving the mother to be hope and then crashing it again!.. I think its better for J to donate and get pregnant again, she is young and can easily conceive again, but M wants to die, toh hum kya kareOuch

waise awesome performance by them today <3

Edited by _innocent_ - 07 September 2012 at 11:45am

ifyaaNeha.K.

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Wrote this somewhere else, but it's relevant here :)

The other thing the CVs could have exploited is bone marrow donation DURING pregnancy. It's pretty taboo, but there are reports out there where pregnant mothers have donated their marrows to their children who were in some cases suffering from leukaemia, with no long term effects on the woman and the pregnancy going to full term, and with no effect on the baby. There are loads of things out there, and it's a huge disappointment that the writers haven't done the proper or right amount of research for such a delicate topic.

Edited by sabeeha - 07 September 2012 at 11:52am

Neha.K.

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Exactly sabeeha, There r Rare chances in everything . & well not Difficult to show in a serial right

So it goes like this, After a week or so of the hype of donation, docs tell J that her baby is perfectly fine & she can deliver it on due time

sabeeha

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I dont really know!.. I cnt put my finger on the next track, and to go ahead with the pregnancy and donating means a severly disabled child, and quite frankly the writers are not good enough to deal with that track! And M agreeing to J donating if she doesnt have an abortion, is like her thinking about herself, eg- a baby suffering, so she doesnt live a life of guilt!:s.. And JV said they want to abort so that the child is not severely disabled!

M would have done the same thing is she was in J's position and vice versa!..  Like Ifyaaa said maybe she will donate and baby is fine initially but then she has a miscarriage, again giving the mother to be hope and then crashing it again!.. I think its better for J to donate and get pregnant again, she is young and can easily conceive again, but M wants to die, toh hum kya kareOuch

waise awesome performance by them today <3

one way or other it will be abortion for sure, Julie.

No offence to anyone but handling a baby in the set is very difficult so they wont go for it. Also actors may not agree with baby so early. So the baby is not here to stay I feel.
sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@nobo: Just what I was thinking!

TV shows excel at using the most rarest, most randomest twists in the world (Manvi having O- blood, yet finds donor in a day LOL), then surely they can show this!

It's not even untrue, and not that far fetched; it could happen, so we might never know.

But on the flipside, if the baby does survive, then what happens to Jeevs BIG sacrifice?

nobo

Go to top