Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-Hold me in your arms! - last part pg 8 (Page 6)

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Sujatha, another wonderful chapter.  Shocker - planned by BB!  Awesome.  

Please continue... can't wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoshobha21

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
ohhh...ma'am I am with mouth agape at the moment!!! BB's plan, Amar's association with JS, fake gunplay... so much happening , Amar's truth came out and finally they are kidnapped for real, LOL by Bajarangbhai's rival goon party Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Amar and Nidhi's conversation is so hilarious!! Big smileBig smileBig smileAnd, in such crucial situation, the child in Nidhi has resurrected again...CryCryCryCryCry sobbing sobbing..."All I want is to go back to my husband! I want my Dr AShutosh and I want him now!" and "Haan...please,,,jaldi aayiye...mujhe Dr Ashutosh ke paas jaana hai!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Ashu to the rescue!!! wow... cant wait for the next part; why this one had to end at this point only? Plz. make Ashu"The Knight in the shining armour"  and get AshNi reunited asap SmileSmileSmile

Edited by ttrocks - 09 September 2012 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2ruleshobha21

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Part 4

"I love you too!"

Her broken whisper keeps ringing in my ears, driving me crazy with restlessness!

Bajrang Bhiayya seems to find the situation rather amusing though. He watches me with a half smile on his face.

"Daktar Sahib, kai ko phikar karte ho aap...Bajrang Bhai hain na aapke saath...ab kai ko darr?"

I could hardly tell the man that he was my biggest fear. Him and that nincompoop brother of his who had put my baby's life under risk!

I had been sitting all hopeless, with my head buried in my hands, when he had come to me.

I had just returned from a trip to the police station and was ready to pull my hair out in frustration. They had spent three hours interrogating me as if I was the suspect rather than the victim's husband.  One of them had even dared to insinuate that maybe this was all staged and my wife had eloped with this chap. After all, the whole world knew that we had differences and were not living together. I cursed myself to hell and back then. My stupidity, my immaturity and my ego had brought us to this point where aspersions were now being cast on my wife's character. I could not put a lid on my temper and frustration and had just blown my top. The senior officer had tried to calm me down and sent me on my way saying that they would come back as soon as they made any breakthrough!

I had been wallowing in my misery when Bajrang Bhai had stormed into the house with three of his lackeys in tow.

"Aap kahe ko police ke paas gaye...aap ka dimaag to teekh hai...musibat ke samay sab log bhai ke paas aate hain...ab bhai ke bhai khud musibat me aur aap police ke paas jaate ho?"

I was nonplussed. To start with, I did not even known who the man was!

"Kaun ho aap log...mere ghar ke andar aise kaise ghus sakte ho? What kind of rowdy behaviour is this?"

"Daktar sahib...apne angrezi apne paas rakhiye...aur suniye...hum hain Bajrang Bhai !"

The first thought that came to my mind on hearing his name was Dadi Bua. The poor old lady had been greatly distressed by the news of Nidhi's abduction and had to be sedated.

"Bajrang...aap ko Dadi Bua ne bheja hai kya?"

Now, it was his turn to look confused.

"Dadi Bua...kiski Dadi bua?"

"Nidhi ki...aur kiski...wohi toh har samay Bajrang Bali ko bulati rehti hai?"

"Arre daktaar sahib...yeh kaisa mazak hai...woh toh swayam bhagwan BAjrang Bali ko bulati hogi..waise hum bhi unke sewak hain...toh yeh samjko ki humko Bajrang Bali ne hi aap ke paas bheja hai..!"

I had listened to him thereafter as he narrated the marvellous exploits of the Lucknow Don Bajrang Bhai, who was also bhaiyya to that idiot Amar who had spent all his waking hours flirting with my wife.

Bajrang Bhai was now on one of his many conference calls with his bhai log. They had a network that rivalled the Mossad, he boasted. I am shocked that he even knows of the Mossad. Bhais clearly brushed up on their GK these days. I must update my knowledge on them by watching the latest gangster flicks with Nidhi once she is back. But when will she be back? And will she come back to me?

Her broken 'I love you too' tells me there is still hope.

Bajrang bhaiyya appears to have hit paydirt!      

"Pata chal gaya hain ki woh log eggjactly kahan hai...ab bas un kutton ko sabak sikhana baaki hai!"

"That's great...phir toh police ko batadete hain...woh log rescue operation shuru kardenge!"

"Daktar sahib,...maine socha ki aap jaise daktar logon ke paas bohot akal honge...par aap toh...!"

The implied insult makes me lose it.

"Look Mister...I don't give a damn what you think...the point is my wife is being held captive...and your bloody brother is reason for that...so just tell me where my wife is...and I will go and get her myself...I don't need to listen to your free character analysis in the meantime!"

Bajrang Bhai starts laughing.

"Daktar sahib...angrezi mei  badbadane se kuch nahi honewala hai...maamla nazook hai...mujhe apni tareeke se handle karne dijiye...main abhi wahan jaake...!"

He is shocked to see me block his way with hands folded.

"Bhaisaab...wahan meri jaan quaid mei hai...aur aap mujhe yahan shanti se bait ne ke liye kehrahe hain...please...main bhi aap ke saath chalta hoon!"

"Yeh hui na mardon wali baat...apni biwi ko takleef mei chodke koi mard ka baccha kaise haathon mei haath daal ke bait sakta hain!"

I could hardly tell him that, forget seeing my wife in grief, I had been the cause of her grief myself. Anyway, what mattered was that Nidhi was rescued and back to where she belonged. In my arms!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 09 September 2012 at 2:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PooliciousBinatmyerasudhajosharma.shivaniSSA777vidyasabdejayasree.raoniniborn2rulearu29shobha21Suvika.ttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
The entire chapter is so hilarious!!! Big smileROFLBig smileROFLBig smileROFLBig smileROFLBig smileROFLBig smileROFLBig smileROFLBig smile

Ashu's love
overflowing for Nidhi... "my baby", "meri jaan"... so sweet!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Bajarangibhaiya's dialouge: "Yeh hui na mardon wali baat...apni biwi ko takleef mei chodke koi mard ka baccha kaise haathon mei haath daal ke bait sakta hain!"
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap
Waiting for the rescue operation!!! "The Knight in the shining armour" comes!!! Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by ttrocks - 09 September 2012 at 4:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.hi...hi...hi...hilarious.

shobha21

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Oh God Sujatha!! your sense of humour is priceless!!!  ROFL Clapab aage??? Day Dreaming

shobha21

Janet777 Senior Member
Janet777
Janet777

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
wow Sujata, really enjoyed the chapters.  Keep writing, you are so so good at it ClapClapClapClap

shobha21

aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Great chapter Sujatha jiTongue
Waiting for the next chapter...Day Dreaming

shobha21

Go to top