Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-Hold me in your arms! - last part pg 8 (Page 10)

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@sujathaji u r jus wonderfuljus read ur OS it jus mindblowin u r exceptional its again a request jus dont forget to write somthin goood for NIDHI's brday a romantic OS will b reallly obliged once again hats off

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoshobha21

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

while reading i missed some of the writing on page 7 on rereading it it was asif ihad fond a bag of goodies felt great  . and yes sujataji what do a few pin pricks matter but they do hurt terribly  maybe tennysons lines do make sense but to loose the one you luv its a sadness that never goes away no matterwhat you do the pain lives inside you forever and somehow nothing matches the feeling not your work, home , anything thats why want this separation to end , does this ever solve things dont the cracks always remain on your heart no matter the love

Sujatha.raoshobha21

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahwishsolanki

@sujathaji u r jus wonderfuljus read ur OS it jus mindblowin u r exceptional its again a request jus dont forget to write somthin goood for NIDHI's brday a romantic OS will b reallly obliged once again hats off

Thank you Mahwish,,,,will try for sure Smile
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

while reading i missed some of the writing on page 7 on rereading it it was asif ihad fond a bag of goodies felt great  . and yes sujataji what do a few pin pricks matter but they do hurt terribly  maybe tennysons lines do make sense but to loose the one you luv its a sadness that never goes away no matterwhat you do the pain lives inside you forever and somehow nothing matches the feeling not your work, home , anything thats why want this separation to end , does this ever solve things dont the cracks always remain on your heart no matter the love

Dr Babs...of course they hurt...but my experience is that the hurt does fade away with time and at times, you even wonder if it was such a big deal after all...time and distance affords perspective...

And no separation never solves anything especially when the love remains in the heart...marriage is all about compromise and it is unfortunate that couples today are increasingly unwilling to compromise...the worst part is emancipation is often quoted as a reason for this...I personally think that is ridiculous...I am a firm believer in the equality of the sexes,,,,but do we have to be equally stupid...hope this couple resolves its differences soon.

I assume that Tennyson was talking about irreparable loss btw!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303shobha21ttrocks

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Sujatha, this OS is just mind blowing!ClapClap

Loved all the 3 chapters - it has everything - it is funny, has romance, funny and lots of action.

Please keep entertaining us with your writing.

Sujatha.raoshobha21

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Sujatha, this OS is just mind blowing!ClapClap

Loved all the 3 chapters - it has everything - it is funny, has romance, funny and lots of action.

Please keep entertaining us with your writing.

Thank you Sha Smile

Go to top