The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Is it just me? (Page 3)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Believe me...that's a big achievement in IFLOLI like reading your 'essays' because your thoughts are always well placed and amply justified.

And same to youHug

I don't know why but the general and mass opinion is usually not my side of the argument. When many people are going crazy over something, despite liking it I end up criticizing it. That's just me LOL I believe many people hate me for the PanSh idea Tongue

I honestly think my thoughts are all over the place, that's why I end up writing essays to define then. Even then I miss out stuff Tongue Btw, I never got your name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymen27

Agreed ! its kinda fishy, I mean abhi KD ko pata chala Kiya saved him, and ekdum se deewaney romeo bangaye? Tongue
Its kinda weird, I mean he should be more than grateful, and they should be on good terms with each other but falling in love is a longer process than that yaar :|

The promo is too damn confusing and misleading. I am still, after all these hours, sitting here and trying to figure out ke ye ho kya gaya? Hope it doesn't end up in a disaster Ouch

@bold - ROFLROFLROFLROFL

100littledevils

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by missscarlet

I dont know why cvs are moving the plot so fast. I so dont want kisha to get lovey dovey with each other so soon. But you know promos can be misleading. Remember the freedom party promo? I can only guess that cvs are moving everything so fast because they want to create as much confusion as possible before they start with real the buddy project.

Well if it was for confusion, it's doing it work LOL Yeah, promos are more often than not, misleading. But still promos do half the work for the track. Whether we should be excited or anxious about it, weekend promos really do have that kinda of effect. And it's a bad effect of me. But it's just me...I should just shut up and hope that nothing goes wrong. something BIG happens and everyone is distracted from their heart feelings Evil Smile

Lol promos usually make me really anxious and eagar to see what happens next. But now i am in the middle of my examz so i am not really reading much into the new promo. I am sure that the cvs have something in their mind. After all the cvs of tbp are great. But i dont want kisha to be all over each other so soon.

lostmymusic.

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
U know i left this show becoz wenever i come to watch it i get everything except rahi,by the way last i saw rahi when panchi was spreading rumours that she dates only gals,then wat hapend i have no clue.
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

U know i left this show becoz wenever i come to watch it i get everything except rahi,by the way last i saw rahi when panchi was spreading rumours that she dates only gals,then wat hapend i have no clue.

Yesterday's epi had a super nice RaHi scene! Must watch! Embarrassed
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Believe me...that's a big achievement in IFLOLI like reading your 'essays' because your thoughts are always well placed and amply justified.
And same to youHug

I don't know why but the general and mass opinion is usually not my side of the argument. When many people are going crazy over something, despite liking it I end up criticizing it. That's just me LOL I believe many people hate me for the PanSh idea Tongue

I honestly think my thoughts are all over the place, that's why I end up writing essays to define then. Even then I miss out stuff Tongue Btw, I never got your name?

Shahana.On IF,I'm Shaz:-)
muzzy_sk Goldie
muzzy_sk
muzzy_sk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Me me me!!!...i totally agree..
I don't like the rahi track yaar. It luks so fast forwarded..i quote you 'panchi already falling for RV'..yup exactly my point!!..its too fast for something like that n i wud have loved to see rahi frndship..just a little care for each other n ol wud hv been more fine with me,n i mean all in a frendly way...

Cuming to KiSha..well being a KiSha fan,m happy that TBP is not going to 'the aadam zamane ka style of MU'..thats a relief!!..i loved both of them smiling at each other( damn cute :))..but i just hope ki they both don't turn so angelic towards each othr..it wud be so ughh fast?..like one incident n they both leave their enemity..that wud be too boring besides i love KiSha fight :)..

I hope nothing much changes except for that jail track wch has been going on since ages n i ges it wud end so as per promo but all the same promos are misleading so lets just hope that tbp doesn't turn all mushy-mushy like othr shows..hope not! :)

Edited by muzzy_sk - 08 September 2012 at 2:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilslostmymusic.

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hmm i think d same yr RaHi track z gng vry first onlu frm panchi's side n RVhe z getting bashed frm everyoner fr his insensitivity ...i mean i want 2 see der friendship not der luv track so fast...hope cvs will stop dis n dey dnt strt d luv track...

lostmymusic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index