India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Is it just me? (Page 2)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
BTW...its always a pleasure reading your posts.I always run to read the post whenever I see its by YOU,because your opinions are put forward in a really refreshing manner.I know its unrelated to the post but well...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilslostmymusic.

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I dont know why cvs are moving the plot so fast. I so dont want kisha to get lovey dovey with each other so soon. But you know promos can be misleading. Remember the freedom party promo? I can only guess that cvs are moving everything so fast because they want to create as much confusion as possible before they start with real the buddy project.

Edited by missscarlet - 07 September 2012 at 11:42am
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by Rimzy93

come on they can give smile at eachother na they didnt start falling yet soLOL and after all wahever kiya did for KD he should be thankful to her alwaysTongue

Acha phir theek hai. But it didn't seem like a grateful smile to me...kafi shy shy, so-in-love kind of smile thi. Urgh! I am judging too much by the promo! OuchLOL
LOL ur thinking that way, i was thinking they might start talking and smiling like class mates or friends thats allTongue
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

From past experiences, promos are always misleading Mais.Lets wait till monday and seeSmile

That's my only solace right now LOL Warna these thoughts will ruin my experience with TBP Ouch

BTW...its always a pleasure reading your posts.I always run to read the post whenever I see its by YOU,because your opinions are put forward in a really refreshing manner.I know its unrelated to the post but well...Smile

Haila?! SERIOUSLY?! ShockedShockedShocked OMG! I honestly thought that my topics were a headache for most because they are such big essays. I can write an essay on one single sentence. And my opinions are mostly against the tide, aren't they? LOL But wow. This is the best compliment I've gotten for my topics! Makes me much more confident!

Jhappi for this! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

I dont know why cvs are moving the plot so fast. I so dont want kisha to get lovey dovey with each other so soon. But you know promos can be misleading. Remember the freedom party promo? I can only guess that cvs are moving everything so fast because they want to create as much confusion as possible before they start with real the buddy project.

Well if it was for confusion, it's doing it work LOL Yeah, promos are more often than not, misleading. But still promos do half the work for the track. Whether we should be excited or anxious about it, weekend promos really do have that kinda of effect. And it's a bad effect of me. But it's just me...I should just shut up and hope that nothing goes wrong. something BIG happens and everyone is distracted from their heart feelings Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

LOL ur thinking that way, i was thinking they might start talking and smiling like class mates or friends thats allTongue

OH! Honestly, I didn't think it the friendly way. But yaar! KiSha are famous for their fights! Ye kaisi friendship hai? Khair, should stop speculating and just wait and watch! Hopefully its good! Big smile

-Rema-

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

From past experiences, promos are always misleading Mais.Lets wait till monday and seeSmile

That's my only solace right now LOL Warna these thoughts will ruin my experience with TBP Ouch

Haila?! SERIOUSLY?! ShockedShockedShocked OMG! I honestly thought that my topics were a headache for most because they are such big essays. I can write an essay on one single sentence. And my opinions are mostly against the tide, aren't they? LOL But wow. This is the best compliment I've gotten for my topics! Makes me much more confident!

Jhappi for this! Hug
Believe me...that's a big achievement in IFLOLI like reading your 'essays' because your thoughts are always well placed and amply justified.

And same to youHug

lostmymusic.

Aymen27 Groupbie
Aymen27
Aymen27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Agreed ! its kinda fishy, I mean abhi KD ko pata chala Kiya saved him, and ekdum se deewaney romeo bangaye? Tongue
Its kinda weird, I mean he should be more than grateful, and they should be on good terms with each other but falling in love is a longer process than that yaar :|

lostmymusic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index