Posted: 11 years ago
Or is anyone else not so excited about the promo? πŸ˜•

I mean, I am kinda dreading it from both the couples' POV. It's just going too fast. Yeah, I shouldn't be quick to judge it but still...

The insecurity/jealousy track is already being introduced for RaHi. Till now, we haven't even got the full gist of their friendship yet! It's too quick for something like this! I believe, and I hope I am wrong, that this would be dragged to a very bitter extent and would only result in stupid rona dhona scenes from Panchi's side. Insensitivity from Ranveer's side. Bashing from forum side πŸ˜† If not, then what? I can only see Panchi's heartbreak. Ultimately she might decide to move on then bye bye that selfless friendship which RaHi share.

Smiles and eye locks for KiSha. Abhi se? I am glad that they won't have any kind of misunderstandings but it kinda feels unnatural for me to see such a high progression in such a short time. Obviously, they can't just hook one couple up in a blink. Some drama is needed. And this short term si, undefined attraction might lead to a bigger fallout. Now don't kill me but it's just that...err...I know they are attracted to each other. I know that they can't always fight. But the charm which KiSha, strictly for me, hold is the one portrayed during that dance they had. The sparks flying for a moment and both of them dazed as the after effect of it. For them, there should be a war with themselves. "I'm attracted to THIS person?!" Such question should be the wall. That struggle would seem natural and fun to watch. Ye itna bara jump?

Don't throw anda tamatars at me but this is just my observation/prediction and it could be wrong. I am just judging too much from a 20 second promo but seriously, I don't like it. If another promo like something that the official Buddy Project was gonna start, something like this was shown I would be jumping in excitement for the next week. This promo is just too dreadful for me...
to me panchi started falling for ranveer to quick i mean CVs didnt even show her in confused state b4 and suddenly she fall in love  

about Kisha i think their track is going right way :)

Originally posted by Rimzy93

to me panchi started falling for ranveer to quick i mean CVs didnt even show her in confused state b4 and suddenly she fall in love  

about Kisha i think their track is going right way :)

Exactly! It's too fast! Why the hell are they missing such important, minor details? Specially since they are getting all the traits of teenagers perfectly right and realistic! 😭

I still believe it's too fast for KiSha as well πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Mais-

Exactly! It's too fast! Why the hell are they missing such important, minor details? Specially since they are getting all the traits of teenagers perfectly right and realistic! 😭

I still believe it's too fast for KiSha as well πŸ˜†
come on they can give smile at eachother na they didnt start falling yet soπŸ˜† and after all wahever kiya did for KD he should be thankful to her alwaysπŸ˜›
It seems quite fast forwarded 2me...
Originally posted by Rimzy93

come on they can give smile at eachother na they didnt start falling yet soπŸ˜† and after all wahever kiya did for KD he should be thankful to her alwaysπŸ˜›

Acha phir theek hai. But it didn't seem like a grateful smile to me...kafi shy shy, so-in-love kind of smile thi. Urgh! I am judging too much by the promo! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tabzy

It seems quite fast forwarded 2me...

I really hope the promo is misleading...itna fast nahin chaiye 😭
From past experiences, promos are always misleading Mais.Lets wait till monday and see😊
BTW...its always a pleasure reading your posts.I always run to read the post whenever I see its by YOU,because your opinions are put forward in a really refreshing manner.I know its unrelated to the post but well...😊
I dont know why cvs are moving the plot so fast. I so dont want kisha to get lovey dovey with each other so soon. But you know promos can be misleading. Remember the freedom party promo? I can only guess that cvs are moving everything so fast because they want to create as much confusion as possible before they start with real the buddy project.Edited by missscarlet - 11 years ago