India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

today's epi

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I only read the updates today, not seen epi but from whatever I read I saw some subtle hints that I wanted your opinion on:

Archu is back in Kali maa form,. Loved how she gave it back to Savita and also Ovi and told Savita" how long ovi ki khusiyan will last"? I think there is some hint here that Archu will not easily let Ovi-Arjun be married for long and she will bring Arvi together some how. I guess, we will just have to wait and see when and with how many twists that comes along. But I think after knowing Ovi's deal with Purvi, Archu is not going to let this down easily and since everyone knows the deal, including Arjun now, I doubt they will ever show a track of Arjun and Ovi being happily married and Purvi with this Sameer Rane. They will definitely unite ARVI. 

Also, Manav realizing his upbringing and noticing how much purvi sacrificed for archu and him, I am sure he will also not exactly go all out to support his daughter in making this marriage work. Everyone knows Arjun has and will always love Purvi, so Ovi's dedication to make this marriage work is not going to be completely supported by everyone. Savita will be caught so her biggest support system is down and teju has already realized the truth of entire situation, even Ar-Man and even ARVI, so I doubt she would support her sister either.

Arjun is back in his old aggressive self and even though he was rude to Purvi today, one can very much see his love for her and contempt for OVi. Arjun knows that Purvi really loves him too despite her deal with OVi and almost selling him off, but on the other hand he knows Ovi is only obsessed with him and it's not true pure love as such. I guess, with this in mind, they will never show Arjun to grow in love with Ovi. At some point when Mr. Rane comes into the picture, we will see Arvi re-unite for sure. I don't have patience for that long, so I am goign ot read updates but watching the show where Arman are romancing and Arvi are crying is just not worth it . :(

Also, DK seems very neutral so I am not sure if he will push his son to accept OVi, but i doubt DK will have any say in this matter. He will keep out of interfering in his son;s married life knowing how unhappy the son is, i doubt he would push him for loving Ovi. 

I loved how Archu gives it back to Ovi and says that her happiness today is only because of Purvi. I am dying to see good old Archu in action and back to a little more strong role instead of only crying buckets. Hoping having her love back in her life will make her an aggressive strong woman who will get her daughter's love back to her rightly. :))) Just hope, that until then Arjun doesn't give up on his lady love. But i guess, even if he does, Mr. Rane will bring back all the possessiveness and jealousy and Arjun will be back in form to fight for purvi. 

All in all, hoping Archu-Manav-Teju bring our ARVI back together and I feel bad for Ovi but I hope she rightly understands the futility of her dealed marriage with Arjun and falls in love with some new guy, which can be a separate love track in the show :))) 

Let me know wha you guys think ? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21rati_arvifanmunny2adittypujli07Blossom10-Latty-AnAvidReader

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top