Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear CVs... | A letter from my heart (Edited) (Page 8)

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklystarstud

very true maggie...
i might dare enough to say that i have almost started ignoring the serial these days...
one of the reasons for my lost interest to continue on with my stories too...
they have spoiled the fruit that once used to be forbidden n magical in our eyes...
it became a story of Di's happiness... instead of the supposed star crossed love tale...
disappointing... bt still i have some hope left in my heart coz the cv's always managed pull the act together finally at some crucial point...
waiting for the same magic to return to the show!!!
else...im afraid they are gonna lose us at some point...
but no matter wat... this was one of the best serial i had seen... so that credit still belongs to the cv's...
hope they realize this b4 its too late...

~~~ sam  

Thank you for your input, Sharme! I count myself in the same category - I don't care about what's happening in the show any more. I just hope it's not too late when the Creatives realize that they have made a huge mistake!

They say they won't ruin their own show. What is surprising is - their actions speak otherwise. Their team members are leaving, the track appears haywire, characters pop in and pop out of existence at their own free will, the growth of a character seem too stunted - and halted completely in majority of the cases... I'm at an awe when I read this line from somebody from the IPKKND team that 'they love ASR and KKG as much as we do and they wont ruin it'... *Surprise *Surprise!!!

I agree - this will always have a special place in my heart - for the moments I have enjoyed about the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstud

nina5 Groupbie
nina5
nina5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Pearl.-

Originally posted by nina5

This is such a well written letter, my dear. I couldn't agree more with you. While reading your letter post, I felt as if you have the ability to read many of our minds. It would not be exaggeration to say that you have clearly described our, that is to say countless number of followers/fans/viewers, feelings towards this show. 

Even though one can point out some great things that have happened lately, but they really need to tie up all the loose ends and bring it back to the mark as it has been from the beginning of the show up until the kidnapping track. IPKKND had such a great sailing (with a few exceptions) for the first 10 months of its journey; wish it goes back to it. 

There is only one thing I would beg to differ you with. Its about Shyaam's character. I say that for the most part or rather majority of the time, his characteristic, personality is very consistent. Except the time when Khushi figured out that Shyaam had been behind Arnav's kidnapping and she was easily able to trap him in her silly way to gain his trust so she could find out where Arnav had been captivated. Otherwise perfect letter; you nailed it by every word of yours.

Thank you for your input, dear... I really appreciate your response! I am quoting a part of your comment with my letter in case this reaches CVs... I hope you won't mind.

Coming to Shyam's scenario, I guess he did try being cautious, he tested her commitment before he submitted to her plans - but Khushi fooled him in all his attempts to figure out the way her mind was racing to. Maybe he was just being like that because he simply didn't fathom that there might be ulterior motive behind the oh-so-innocent Khushi who apparently tricked him into believing that she wanted revenge. I'd call it smart play from Khushi's part rather the fool-show by Shyam. 

Hey your welcome, pearl! My apologies as i did not read your post earlier. You want to quote a part of my comment with your letter? Your letter is perfect as it is but if you'd like then sure, go ahead its not a problem.

You seemed to have a better understanding of that track. You see, that is perspective on Shyaam because I had stopped watching episodes while the track was going on and only read about it or watched Arnav Khushi scenes here and there. But I stand corrected Smile. You do have a point about Khushi being smart about it with the help of NK maybe its just that I so strongly disliked Shyaam more at the time that all I read was foolishness on Shyaam's part.

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

This is such a well written letter, my dear. I couldn't agree more with you. While reading your letter post, I felt as if you have the ability to read many of our minds. It would not be exaggeration to say that you have clearly described our, that is to say countless number of followers/fans/viewers, feelings towards this show. 

Even though one can point out some great things that have happened lately, but they really need to tie up all the loose ends and bring it back to the mark as it has been from the beginning of the show up until the kidnapping track. IPKKND had such a great sailing (with a few exceptions) for the first 10 months of its journey; wish it goes back to it. 

There is only one thing I would beg to differ you with. Its about Shyaam's character. I say that for the most part or rather majority of the time, his characteristic, personality is very consistent. Except the time when Khushi figured out that Shyaam had been behind Arnav's kidnapping and she was easily able to trap him in her silly way to gain his trust so she could find out where Arnav had been captivated. Otherwise perfect letter; you nailed it by every word of yours.

Thank you for your input, dear... I really appreciate your response! I am quoting a part of your comment with my letter in case this reaches CVs... I hope you won't mind.

Coming to Shyam's scenario, I guess he did try being cautious, he tested her commitment before he submitted to her plans - but Khushi fooled him in all his attempts to figure out the way her mind was racing to. Maybe he was just being like that because he simply didn't fathom that there might be ulterior motive behind the oh-so-innocent Khushi who apparently tricked him into believing that she wanted revenge. I'd call it smart play from Khushi's part rather the fool-show by Shyam. 

Hey your welcome, pearl! My apologies as i did not read your post earlier. You want to quote a part of my comment with your letter? Your letter is perfect as it is but if you'd like then sure, go ahead its not a problem.

You seemed to have a better understanding of that track. You see, that is perspective on Shyaam because I had stopped watching episodes while the track was going on and only read about it or watched Arnav Khushi scenes here and there. But I stand corrected Smile. You do have a point about Khushi being smart about it with the help of NK maybe its just that I so strongly disliked Shyaam more at the time that all I read was foolishness on Shyaam's part.

Hehe - I don't think I have a better understanding that track! That would be too much to say about! But yes, those were the thoughts that sprang in my mind when I read your reply!

Shyam is one hell of a villain they have created for this show. And he is perfect in his own way, even with the number of failures he has on his name! I'd say he is smarter at times than Arnav and Khushi put together. Maybe this is what that makes him so dangerous and lethal in his motives! 

nina5

nina5 Groupbie
nina5
nina5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Hehe - I don't think I have a better understanding that track! That would be too much to say about! But yes, those were the thoughts that sprang in my mind when I read your reply!

Shyam is one hell of a villain they have created for this show. And he is perfect in his own way, even with the number of failures he has on his name! I'd say he is smarter at times than Arnav and Khushi put together. Maybe this is what that makes him so dangerous and lethal in his motives! 

Yes, he is one heck of a irritating vilian. LOL at your comment about Shyaam being smarter than both Arnav and Khushi. As irritating as Shyaam is to me since the very beginning but I would have to say that he is quite dangerous and his behaviour makes him who he is and it would not have come across as it has if it weren't for Abbass's acting - I am not changing my boat of opinion here but I truly think that in order for a negative character (or any other for that matter) to make an impact on the reader or viewer, the actor rally needs to project it well and the character needs to be well scripted - really not fond of his twisted methods and actions at all but at least he is consistent.

Of course all the others, especially Sanaya and Barun, are a fabulous set of personalities who posses a tremendous amount of talent; its only their characters that makes us think on a different scale of perspectives. Big smile

Edited by nina5 - 08 September 2012 at 2:14pm

-.Pearl.-

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Awesome post!!

-.Pearl.-

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav