Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear CVs... | A letter from my heart (Edited) (Page 5)

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rita.C

loved your post enough to actually want to respond.

I would like it even more if you could say specifically what you don't like. For instance, what is the exact difference in Khushi now vs earlier? To me she seems less sure of herself or her moral compass is not exactly swinging but it does not seem to speak out against things that are plain wrong. I think it would have been far more interesting if she had taken the contrary stand to the family and stood with Arnav and spoken up against Shyam and even Anjali in their behaviour = that would have caused fireworks (brought up the intensity of the serial) and kept her character consistent as someone who is honest to the core.

Arnav - well he has been shown as a confused/not so intelligent character quite often despite being painted so well. All those loopholes never closed, no attempt to keep Shyam apart from keep security guards. It's almost as if CV s have no idea what a powerful intelligent man can do. It is ridiculous that a man supposedly this rich and intelligent would not even have a private detective tailing Shyam

I have v v low expectation of Indian media (sorry but thats the truth) hence I rarely get angry or disappointed. I just happened to have high expectations for a short period of this serial now it's gone back to normal for me:) so I guess I am better off... I just don't watch any more except when 
I wish to... 

there was an excellent post on open loop holes in this serial which was v good indeed. For starters the CV s could read that and fix it. the less said about stuff like bathrooms like look appropriate for a lower middle class homes etc... the better. 

Its sad, the CV s could have done so much... 

Thank you for your views on this particular issue!

But the thing is, I dont want to highlight point number one to point number hundred about the ways to improve the show. When I look at IPKKND, its a source of entertainment for me - and forcing creative people to twist their creativity in a way they don't want to or perhaps delay due to some reason - doesn't fit with my conscious. Also, there are many posts on these points, like you said, I'm a fan of some of the posts made on Forums regarding this. I dont want to add mine to that. This is a letter about my feelings, not about the technicalities. I feel I'm not qualified enough to comment on that front yet!

Nevertheless, thank you again! Your comment was a lovely response to read. All I hope now is CVs get to know about all the activities and petitions that are going around here, and I pray to God that they listen and bring the magic back!

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 07 September 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.C

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
such a sweet and polite way to say your frustrations..

loved it .. At least they should read this without being angry..

-.Pearl.-

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
1. I want to see story line that makes sense. Not forced circumstances which has no logic or validity with the story track. For example, Masala Mama. Why did he come and when did he leave? What was the purpose of that character?

2. I want to see consistency. For example, I don't want to see Anjali running like a horse without braces and shoes to the first floor poolside to switch off the light and come back record time to answer Arnav's call for his Di when in the previous episodes we have seen that she can't even stand without braces, let alone walk or run.

3. I don't want to see illogical plots. For example, Shyam's plan for miscarriage was the most idiotic plan I have ever heard, but funnily unlike the previous brilliant plans, this one was successful.

4.I don't want to see nonsensical plots. For example, Shantivan's frontal view always show security guards. Then how Shyam managed to get people to fix cameras all over the house and goes in and out without anyone seeing him is beyond my comprehension.

I am not a millionaire. But even if someone arrives to my home, my maid will never let them in without validating with me that I have called them in unless I inform her that I'm expecting these people to come. So HP letting in a bunch of workers without verifying with any member of the family is not only improbable but also impossible forget the fact that they have to get past the security guards first.

5.I don't know what happened to thefeistyKhushi who gave her friend, Preetika's in-laws piece of her mind for not behaving properly with Preetika's family. But this meek, submissive, docile Khushi, who is taking insult and humiliation for her and her family with her mouth shut, is not that Khushi I know.
Consider this my signature for the petition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5-.Pearl.-

pchan Newbie
pchan
pchan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I hope the IF moderators can send this to the IPKKND Creators!
It is important that they get this.
  Also i hope Payal joins the show again...can't imagine the show without her...i am sure she would have had something nice to play after this track. Frustration for the actors and directors is expected through such shows but it is important to stand through the series...i have never seen people quit shows so abruptly in american shows or british shows. Every character cannot have a meaty role but still every characters presence matters a lot.

-.Pearl.-

Chicane Goldie
Chicane
Chicane

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Oh this is the first hindi serial I am watching too!
They really need to pull their socks!
Great post Pearl!

-.Pearl.-

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i hope this reach cv's...everything written down is just spot on...fans are getting absolute crap these days to watch...i just got so sick of it iaint watched the episodes since tuesday ...
one thing i dont understand is the cv's keep saying about TRP ..if Sathiya can be at 2nd place with Gopi's pickle then what is lacking from IPKKND ...CV's THINK  and get some back bone back in the story ...b4 its way too late

-.Pearl.-

nina5 Groupbie
nina5
nina5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
This is such a well written letter, my dear. I couldn't agree more with you. While reading your letter post, I felt as if you have the ability to read many of our minds. It would not be exaggeration to say that you have clearly described our, that is to say countless number of followers/fans/viewers, feelings towards this show. 

Even though one can point out some great things that have happened lately, but they really need to tie up all the loose ends and bring it back to the mark as it has been from the beginning of the show up until the kidnapping track. IPKKND had such a great sailing (with a few exceptions) for the first 10 months of its journey; wish it goes back to it. 

There is only one thing I would beg to differ you with. Its about Shyaam's character. I say that for the most part or rather majority of the time, his characteristic, personality is very consistent. Except the time when Khushi figured out that Shyaam had been behind Arnav's kidnapping and she was easily able to trap him in her silly way to gain his trust so she could find out where Arnav had been captivated. Otherwise perfect letter; you nailed it by every word of yours.

Edited by nina5 - 07 September 2012 at 4:06pm

-.Pearl.-

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
hope this letter could reach cvs

-.Pearl.-

Go to top