Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear CVs... | A letter from my heart (Edited) (Page 4)

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i wish this reaches the cvs!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I hope CVs read it

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

Can I just say that your letter says everything almost all of us feel right now. I have watched all this weeks episode, each one with a prayer on my lips that things get better. And every single day I have been thoroughly disappointed. To such an extent, that I felt like crying most of the days. 

I wish they see this post of yours. 

And I wish they save IPKKND in time. I can't see my beloved show being ruined. It hurts me. 

I wont be exaggerating if I say I tried my best to remain passive about this. I seriously hope your prayers are answered... True, we always end up disappointed watching the episode as a whole, even though some scenes still show a glimpse of the old IPK.

Fingers crossed, we get all of it back!

Thank you!

_SenbonZakura_

violet-amster Senior Member
violet-amster
violet-amster

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
100% correct saie...

Hum tunhare swath hai!!!!

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkapoor1382

very well said i hope this letter reaches them..
the shw is becuming too boring..
we can add this letter in twitter n there fb a/c

We definitely can! I was considering tweeting the link, but I'm not sure how seriously it'll be taken. So I'm just considering better options...
Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
loved your post enough to actually want to respond.

I would like it even more if you could say specifically what you don't like. For instance, what is the exact difference in Khushi now vs earlier? To me she seems less sure of herself or her moral compass is not exactly swinging but it does not seem to speak out against things that are plain wrong. I think it would have been far more interesting if she had taken the contrary stand to the family and stood with Arnav and spoken up against Shyam and even Anjali in their behaviour = that would have caused fireworks (brought up the intensity of the serial) and kept her character consistent as someone who is honest to the core.

Arnav - well he has been shown as a confused/not so intelligent character quite often despite being painted so well. All those loopholes never closed, no attempt to keep Shyam apart from keep security guards. It's almost as if CV s have no idea what a powerful intelligent man can do. It is ridiculous that a man supposedly this rich and intelligent would not even have a private detective tailing Shyam

I have v v low expectation of Indian media (sorry but thats the truth) hence I rarely get angry or disappointed. I just happened to have high expectations for a short period of this serial now it's gone back to normal for me:) so I guess I am better off... I just don't watch any more except when 
I wish to... 

there was an excellent post on open loop holes in this serial which was v good indeed. For starters the CV s could read that and fix it. the less said about stuff like bathrooms like look appropriate for a lower middle class homes etc... the better. 

Its sad, the CV s could have done so much... 

Edited by Rita.C - 07 September 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5herebedragons-.Pearl.-

sayuriforever Groupbie
sayuriforever
sayuriforever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Very well written. Straight from the heart. Thank you!
I myself got hooked to this show less than two months ago and i have watched every single episode since then. And to be left hanging in the middle of what now seems like this bizzare-land with the inexplicable, mind-numbing twists and turns is just heartbreaking.
Even so, I remain a loyalist because i can't give up on IPKKND just as yet.
Please CVs, resurrect our most loved show!!   Cry

-.Pearl.-

FarighInsan Senior Member
FarighInsan
FarighInsan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. It's getting disappointing how the once well built characters are now losing the vibrancy of their characteristic colours and fading out, skulking away under atm "main" leads shadows.. with all due respect, Anjali has had enough of her screen space already.. No other serial would give thaaat much screen time to one mushy supporting role.. Its a bit too heavy on us, too much baggage 2 carry what with the whole evil shyam, sulky wife drama going on... Things need to be balanced out just a wee bit.. All those amazing actors could do so much more for this serial, if only they were given their due coverage, if only there were parallel, albeit shorter scenes running, with these other actors, highlighting their presence too, to uncomedically lighten the load, the grimness of d current endless main track/situation.. We love them all equally, we want to see them play their fair share.. It's not always Rabba-ve that everyone wants. No seriously. Its either bland Arshi, or Shyamli, or Payash scenes... We could do with a mix and match. Its like Payal doesnt exist fr K & Akash has sinned the day he was born and hence the ignorance dealt to him from Arnavs side. Maybe thats why hes been cranky recently.. Or maybe he's d one who's cold towards Arnav. But u get m point. And Arnav shouldve just thrown S in jail, but then that wouldv lost the Cvs a precious trackline. Oh well. Plus, the glamour that was there before, the exciting day-to-day happenings.. If we've said it once, we've said it a million times, if the cvs believe us or not, the characters, the sets, the believability (?) , the excitement, the its-different-from-the-others-thats-why-im-watching-SP-now, everything, it's all kind of gone, it's not the same anymore and we do want the old IPK back.. :/

-.Pearl.-

Go to top