Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pchan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope the IF moderators can send this to the IPKKND Creators!
It is important that they get this.
  Also i hope Payal joins the show again...can't imagine the show without her...i am sure she would have had something nice to play after this track. Frustration for the actors and directors is expected through such shows but it is important to stand through the series...i have never seen people quit shows so abruptly in american shows or british shows. Every character cannot have a meaty role but still every characters presence matters a lot.
Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh this is the first hindi serial I am watching too!
They really need to pull their socks!
Great post Pearl!
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hope this reach cv's...everything written down is just spot on...fans are getting absolute crap these days to watch...i just got so sick of it iaint watched the episodes since tuesday ...
one thing i dont understand is the cv's keep saying about TRP ..if Sathiya can be at 2nd place with Gopi's pickle then what is lacking from IPKKND ...CV's THINK  and get some back bone back in the story ...b4 its way too late
nina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is such a well written letter, my dear. I couldn't agree more with you. While reading your letter post, I felt as if you have the ability to read many of our minds. It would not be exaggeration to say that you have clearly described our, that is to say countless number of followers/fans/viewers, feelings towards this show. 

Even though one can point out some great things that have happened lately, but they really need to tie up all the loose ends and bring it back to the mark as it has been from the beginning of the show up until the kidnapping track. IPKKND had such a great sailing (with a few exceptions) for the first 10 months of its journey; wish it goes back to it. 

There is only one thing I would beg to differ you with. Its about Shyaam's character. I say that for the most part or rather majority of the time, his characteristic, personality is very consistent. Except the time when Khushi figured out that Shyaam had been behind Arnav's kidnapping and she was easily able to trap him in her silly way to gain his trust so she could find out where Arnav had been captivated. Otherwise perfect letter; you nailed it by every word of yours.

Edited by nina5 - 11 years ago
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope this letter could reach cvs
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wish the CV's gets to read this
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Up to the beginning of this week I was besotted with everything that was IPK - I did not see anything wrong what so ever in anything BUT as the week wore on - I hated myself. Yes hated myself & the reason why is because I started to see flaws all of a sudden.
What really really grieves me is what they have reduced Khushi to- they have made her insipid & one dimensional. All throughout some dynamic scenes she was a piece of furniture & when she interacted with Arnav she said the most inapt mundane things. What have you done to her? I am mourning the khushi that i loved. The confrontational girl that stood up to the might of a fierce warrior in the likes of ASR - that stood in a westernised envirnoment ruled by his girlfriend & her team- that walked into an upper class household to teach that very same person the merits of being a traditional girl. This is the person that had cheek, that made us laugh with all her antics as she played jokes on all around her that sprouted best practices at every chance. This is the person that won over her contract husband whose wiles & personality won a lot of hearts.

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I really really hope cvs read this..please if you know a way to reach this latter to cvs please do so
junelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful, respectful, heartfelt post dear! I feel completely the same way. Well put. 👏
Anzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post! It's so true!!

Hope your letter reaches the CV's as soon as possible!