Dear CVs... | A letter from my heart (Edited) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
i wish this reaches the cvs!!!
Originally posted by aria009hera

Can I just say that your letter says everything almost all of us feel right now. I have watched all this weeks episode, each one with a prayer on my lips that things get better. And every single day I have been thoroughly disappointed. To such an extent, that I felt like crying most of the days. 

I wish they see this post of yours. 

And I wish they save IPKKND in time. I can't see my beloved show being ruined. It hurts me. 

I wont be exaggerating if I say I tried my best to remain passive about this. I seriously hope your prayers are answered... True, we always end up disappointed watching the episode as a whole, even though some scenes still show a glimpse of the old IPK.

Fingers crossed, we get all of it back!

Thank you!
100% correct saie...

Hum tunhare swath hai!!!!
Originally posted by rkapoor1382

very well said i hope this letter reaches them..
the shw is becuming too boring..
we can add this letter in twitter n there fb a/c

We definitely can! I was considering tweeting the link, but I'm not sure how seriously it'll be taken. So I'm just considering better options...
loved your post enough to actually want to respond.

I would like it even more if you could say specifically what you don't like. For instance, what is the exact difference in Khushi now vs earlier? To me she seems less sure of herself or her moral compass is not exactly swinging but it does not seem to speak out against things that are plain wrong. I think it would have been far more interesting if she had taken the contrary stand to the family and stood with Arnav and spoken up against Shyam and even Anjali in their behaviour = that would have caused fireworks (brought up the intensity of the serial) and kept her character consistent as someone who is honest to the core.

Arnav - well he has been shown as a confused/not so intelligent character quite often despite being painted so well. All those loopholes never closed, no attempt to keep Shyam apart from keep security guards. It's almost as if CV s have no idea what a powerful intelligent man can do. It is ridiculous that a man supposedly this rich and intelligent would not even have a private detective tailing Shyam

I have v v low expectation of Indian media (sorry but thats the truth) hence I rarely get angry or disappointed. I just happened to have high expectations for a short period of this serial now it's gone back to normal for me:) so I guess I am better off... I just don't watch any more except when 
I wish to... 

there was an excellent post on open loop holes in this serial which was v good indeed. For starters the CV s could read that and fix it. the less said about stuff like bathrooms like look appropriate for a lower middle class homes etc... the better. 

Its sad, the CV s could have done so much... 
Edited by Rita.C - 11 years ago
Very well written. Straight from the heart. Thank you!
I myself got hooked to this show less than two months ago and i have watched every single episode since then. And to be left hanging in the middle of what now seems like this bizzare-land with the inexplicable, mind-numbing twists and turns is just heartbreaking.
Even so, I remain a loyalist because i can't give up on IPKKND just as yet.
Please CVs, resurrect our most loved show!!   😭
I completely agree. It's getting disappointing how the once well built characters are now losing the vibrancy of their characteristic colours and fading out, skulking away under atm "main" leads shadows.. with all due respect, Anjali has had enough of her screen space already.. No other serial would give thaaat much screen time to one mushy supporting role.. Its a bit too heavy on us, too much baggage 2 carry what with the whole evil shyam, sulky wife drama going on... Things need to be balanced out just a wee bit.. All those amazing actors could do so much more for this serial, if only they were given their due coverage, if only there were parallel, albeit shorter scenes running, with these other actors, highlighting their presence too, to uncomedically lighten the load, the grimness of d current endless main track/situation.. We love them all equally, we want to see them play their fair share.. It's not always Rabba-ve that everyone wants. No seriously. Its either bland Arshi, or Shyamli, or Payash scenes... We could do with a mix and match. Its like Payal doesnt exist fr K & Akash has sinned the day he was born and hence the ignorance dealt to him from Arnavs side. Maybe thats why hes been cranky recently.. Or maybe he's d one who's cold towards Arnav. But u get m point. And Arnav shouldve just thrown S in jail, but then that wouldv lost the Cvs a precious trackline. Oh well. Plus, the glamour that was there before, the exciting day-to-day happenings.. If we've said it once, we've said it a million times, if the cvs believe us or not, the characters, the sets, the believability (?) , the excitement, the its-different-from-the-others-thats-why-im-watching-SP-now, everything, it's all kind of gone, it's not the same anymore and we do want the old IPK back.. :/
Originally posted by Rita.C

loved your post enough to actually want to respond.

I would like it even more if you could say specifically what you don't like. For instance, what is the exact difference in Khushi now vs earlier? To me she seems less sure of herself or her moral compass is not exactly swinging but it does not seem to speak out against things that are plain wrong. I think it would have been far more interesting if she had taken the contrary stand to the family and stood with Arnav and spoken up against Shyam and even Anjali in their behaviour = that would have caused fireworks (brought up the intensity of the serial) and kept her character consistent as someone who is honest to the core.

Arnav - well he has been shown as a confused/not so intelligent character quite often despite being painted so well. All those loopholes never closed, no attempt to keep Shyam apart from keep security guards. It's almost as if CV s have no idea what a powerful intelligent man can do. It is ridiculous that a man supposedly this rich and intelligent would not even have a private detective tailing Shyam

I have v v low expectation of Indian media (sorry but thats the truth) hence I rarely get angry or disappointed. I just happened to have high expectations for a short period of this serial now it's gone back to normal for me:) so I guess I am better off... I just don't watch any more except when 
I wish to... 

there was an excellent post on open loop holes in this serial which was v good indeed. For starters the CV s could read that and fix it. the less said about stuff like bathrooms like look appropriate for a lower middle class homes etc... the better. 

Its sad, the CV s could have done so much... 

Thank you for your views on this particular issue!

But the thing is, I dont want to highlight point number one to point number hundred about the ways to improve the show. When I look at IPKKND, its a source of entertainment for me - and forcing creative people to twist their creativity in a way they don't want to or perhaps delay due to some reason - doesn't fit with my conscious. Also, there are many posts on these points, like you said, I'm a fan of some of the posts made on Forums regarding this. I dont want to add mine to that. This is a letter about my feelings, not about the technicalities. I feel I'm not qualified enough to comment on that front yet!

Nevertheless, thank you again! Your comment was a lovely response to read. All I hope now is CVs get to know about all the activities and petitions that are going around here, and I pray to God that they listen and bring the magic back!

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago
such a sweet and polite way to say your frustrations..

loved it .. At least they should read this without being angry..
1. I want to see story line that makes sense. Not forced circumstances which has no logic or validity with the story track. For example, Masala Mama. Why did he come and when did he leave? What was the purpose of that character?

2. I want to see consistency. For example, I don't want to see Anjali running like a horse without braces and shoes to the first floor poolside to switch off the light and come back record time to answer Arnav's call for his Di when in the previous episodes we have seen that she can't even stand without braces, let alone walk or run.

3. I don't want to see illogical plots. For example, Shyam's plan for miscarriage was the most idiotic plan I have ever heard, but funnily unlike the previous brilliant plans, this one was successful.

4.I don't want to see nonsensical plots. For example, Shantivan's frontal view always show security guards. Then how Shyam managed to get people to fix cameras all over the house and goes in and out without anyone seeing him is beyond my comprehension.

I am not a millionaire. But even if someone arrives to my home, my maid will never let them in without validating with me that I have called them in unless I inform her that I'm expecting these people to come. So HP letting in a bunch of workers without verifying with any member of the family is not only improbable but also impossible forget the fact that they have to get past the security guards first.

5.I don't know what happened to thefeistyKhushi who gave her friend, Preetika's in-laws piece of her mind for not behaving properly with Preetika's family. But this meek, submissive, docile Khushi, who is taking insult and humiliation for her and her family with her mouth shut, is not that Khushi I know.
Consider this my signature for the petition.