Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

sameer i want to take you home

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

sameer i love you yar ,you are too handsome  and too sexy to handle Embarrassed

loved your attitude and conversation with siddhi  , just loved it till the core Clap

you set the screen on fire with your presence and the icing on the cake is your dialogues and your dialogue deliveryClap

sameer  today you were looking ever more hotter , handsome , sexy and smart than yesterday Embarrassed

yar kamal kar te ho , where do you get this attitude from ,  you have made kunal chopra immortal in your fans heart Clap

i think i can go on praising you and your acting  Clap

but actions at time speak more than words so i want to take you home for your in detail appreciationWink Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
You will face a lot of resistance from the menakas LOL

naz1312-Rani

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuut

sameer i love you yar ,you are too handsome  and too sexy to handle Embarrassed

loved your attitude and conversation with siddhi  , just loved it till the core Clap

you set the screen on fire with your presence and the icing on the cake is your dialogues and your dialogue deliveryClap

sameer  today you were looking ever more hotter , handsome , sexy and smart than yesterday Embarrassed

yar kamal kar te ho , where do you get this attitude from ,  you have made kunal chopra immortal in your fans heart Clap

i think i can go on praising you and your acting  Clap

but actions at time speak more than words so i want to take you home for your in detail appreciationWink Clap

hey the moderators might close ur topic agn like yesterday snc they want SS to be discussed nly in the AT of SS...why dnt u visit the AT of sameer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai-RaniHitchHiker_

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

yar i cant share my sameer with other manekas in the AT thread Wink these are my too personel views about the ever so charming and sexy sameer soni Embarrassed

i have heard that sameer sexy visit the forum regularly so just in hpoe my thoughts and feelings about him are conveyed clearly and not confused with other manekas i opened this post Wink

pls dont close this post , i will also comment in his AT because appreciation ki koi kami nahi hai yar , sameer can be appreciated life long Embarrassed i love him Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nuut, Samir already has prior commitments to go to lot of other Menka's home before you can get your hands on himBlushing. So you will have to stand in line and wait for your number If you want to take him homeWink

What say ShwetaWinkTongue

naz1312HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Nuut, Samir already has prior commitments to go to lot of other Menka's home before you can get your hands on himBlushing. So you will have to stand in line and wait for your number If you want to take him homeWink

To nuut - Aap katar (queue) mein hain !!!! Please lambe time tak intezaar kijiye...LOLBig smile

naz1312-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by -Rani

To nuut - Aap katar (queue) mein hain !!!! Please lambe time tak intezaar kijiye...LOLBig smile

It might be very lamba Samay ShwetaTongue; It might not even happen in this life time as If one of the menka's somehow manage to take him him, they will definitely not letting him go anytime soonLOLEmbarrassed
nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
if you love someone with true intention then no one can (no maneka) can stop you from meeting your love (sexy sam)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312

Go to top