Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why is Kareena making controversial remarks? (Page 8)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
^ yeah I like that she said they already have a great mom and I don't need to be their mother. She wasn't nasty towards Amrita.. some women get jealous and are nasty towards their boyfriends exes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

briahna-koiza-HotMess

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
JUST look at my siggy.. perfect perfect BlushingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-.khoobsurat.

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

call it a good quality..but this one sure shines...her silence after the breakup. she was ripped apart...almost everyone came down hard on her...

with mouth like hers..there could have been explosion. kudos to this girl..kept her dignity..and KEPT her mouth shut. i respect this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-.khoobsurat.

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

call it a good quality..but this one sure shines...her silence after the breakup. she was ripped apart...almost everyone came down hard on her...

with mouth like hers..there could have been explosion. kudos to this girl..kept her dignity..and KEPT her mouth shut. i respect this.

Is it TRUE that she broke up with Shahid after finding that he is gay and caught him RED-HANDED ? @
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

I know right. Bebo can be immature a lot of times... but she handled her breakup with shahid with grace and dignity. You would expect someone like bebo to lash out and defend herself... but she just kept quite. I guess because she loved him and she wanted to respect their relationship and not make a joke out of it in the media. And her being quite did just that. 
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Is it TRUE that she broke up with Shahid after finding that he is gay and caught him RED-HANDED ? @

this is a first time am hearing this LOL
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

I know right. Bebo can be immature a lot of times... but she handled her breakup with shahid with grace and dignity. You would expect someone like bebo to lash out and defend herself... but she just kept quite. I guess because she loved him and she wanted to respect their relationship and not make a joke out of it in the media. And her being quite did just that. 

She even thanked him every time she went on stage to collect best actress award for JWM. She sure handled it with dignity where as shahid till date passes nasty indirect comments on her.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by desigal90

Haha, people I asked you to find me those interviews. Half of these statements, find me the one that mentioned Priyanka. If it exists google it lol.
No one can find em? Some are real quotes taken out of context, but half of em I've never read her say. Please find me na

The quotes dont say she said priyankas name, i believe her name is in parenthesis indicating what is being IMPLIED. She used the movie Fashiom in comparison to Heroine which is quitepreposterous since no ones seen the movie but her. And im not even sure if ive read a quote where shes used Fashion to promote her movie, has she?

Nope she never mentioned fashion either. Like I said, find me the quote source.

desu why waste your time... because I don't think anyone is listening..  Just enjoy Heroine. At the end of the day what matters is her perf and the film being appreciated. I don't give a 2 cents about what ppl think about her personality as long as she's appreciated for her work. Like I said she's not harming anyone by being arrogant. 

Go to top