Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why is Kareena making controversial remarks? (Page 10)

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Saif honey...can u do your significant other a favor and duct tape her mouth until the day after heroine releases?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Nkapoor3

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
IT is CLEAN _-- we are just discussing the RUMORS on internet -@@ /  People do that with Kjo / SRK too -@ No question of pulling anyone DOWN here --@ 

These kind of rumors are mostly made up by jobless people with no lives.  Kareena and Shahid dated for many years.  There is no indication that he's gay at all.  The same applies to SRK - the man has a wife and children and identifies himself as straight.

Have some respect and stop using "gay" as a way to insult people you don't like.  

Edited by anonymous39 - 07 September 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

briahnaTheRagerblue-ice.

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burcidi

Saif honey...can u do your significant other a favor and duct tape her mouth until the day after heroine releases?
first saif should duct tape his mouth.. last time ka natalie portman ka thapadh toh yaad hai nah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

IT is CLEAN _-- we are just discussing the RUMORS on internet -@@ /  People do that with Kjo / SRK too -@ No question of pulling anyone DOWN here --@ 

These kind of rumors are mostly made up by jobless people with no lives.  Kareena and Shahid dated for many years.  There is no indication that he's gay at all.  The same applies to SRK - the man has a wife and children and identifies himself as straight.

Have some respect and stop using "gay" as a way to insult people you don't like.  
I know...but the moral police of this forum is the one who  uses  the term gay to make fun of someone..the most...Dead...I don't know where their moral ethics disappear when they call someone gay to disrespect themDead

TheRager

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

I questioned the rumours on the INTERNET - never said he is GAY --How DUMB !  someone LIKE YOU have PROBLEM reading SIMPLE POST@@  At least first READ POST before JUMPING to stupid CONCLUSIONS --@@  But yeah, you were in a HURRY -- LOL /@  If you have problems with those remarks, GO and respond to those internet LINKS ---I don't need your ADVICE / = keep it to yourself @

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 07 September 2012 at 4:46pm
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

I questioned the rumours on the INTERNET - never said he is GAY --How DUMB !  someone LIKE YOU have PROBLEM reading SIMPLE POST@@  At least first READ POST before JUMPING to stupid CONCLUSIONS --@@  But yeah, you were in a HURRY -- LOL /@  If you have problems with those remarks, GO and respond to those internet LINKS ---I don't need your ADVICE / = keep it to yourself @

lol...i think she has quoted u...but was making a general statement because a lot of people use the word GAY to disrespect actors...Tongue

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
^ she should have been clear because her statements seem like they were targeting godfather when he/she never used the word gay to make fun of shahid. 

0o0o0o0o0oblue-ice.

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Have some respect and stop using "gay" .  

lol...i think she has quoted u...but was making a general statement because a lot of people use the word GAY to disrespect actors...Tongue

MAY BE -- but what I didn't like is when she SAID "as a way to insult people you don't likeShe was being way RUDE there -

Just BECAUSE I brought up some TOPIC - they are labelling me as almost SHAHID hater --how SAD !   That wasn't my intention @@  And I just questioned if these rumors on the internet are TRUE ? Even I admired kareena-shahid's 3 YR long relationship - -- and as you can GUESS, i am a die-hard fan of KAREENA _-@@ :P

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 07 September 2012 at 4:53pm

.khoobsurat.blue-ice.

Go to top