Why is Kareena making controversial remarks? - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
LOL, that's what I was thinking, haha. 

Anku, you gotta gatecrash on my behalf! 
But but we need to know the venue. Do you think she'll tell us that too? I doubt we would have gotten the date either unless she had tweeted, lol.
yeah...half those statements dont even exist and the other half r taken out of context...

I love how people are ready to take these statements seriously but completely disregard statements where she praises katrina, or says shes a PC fan, or praises ash as an international icon etc etc...

I guess thts just the way the cookie crumbles...my bad. 
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Hey TWISTED - Other that your logic, not sure what else is twisted ?  - @@  It was my OPINION - @  I also doubt your intelligence and knowledge about FILMS - /  Kareena is a terrific combination of style- acting - looks- attitude. Tell me who else has GOT that in industry ?  Don't include Meena kumari and her contemporaries here- coz STYLE n attitude was missing there --- we aren't jsut talking about ACTING _here @@  VIdya balan is a great actress - but she can never pull off style like Kareena DOES - @@  You can'T compare Kareena with Vidya  -- you got to compare her with superstars like Madhuri etc --who are all-in-one package

Your TWISTED logic did NOT make sense to ME --@

u didn't make sense the time u registered and make ur first post ðŸĪĢ buzz off 
Originally posted by briahna

quick one..
2 things..

since you really pay attention to my trashing ..don't know how you missed this one, posted yesterday:
pura ka pura LOGIC

ibriahna

briahna

Direct Link Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i am not surprised about kareenas bakk bakk AGAIN.
kareena you hv galls come and praise DEEPIKA..now!
can you my darling? no you can't. you didn't even praise her acting in cocktail, being your hubbys home produciton. majority found dips stunning in cocktail..dare kareena say that. NO.

these days she wants pc to work with her miya...WHY kareena? why suddenly pc?

this girl changes like one changes undies.

2. OIYEEE MAAA... I don't bebo to learn anything from salman khan.
bebo..tu chalu rakh...continue with ur bakk bakk...haan yahi sahi hai.

all hail to bebo...
woot woot...

what an irony considering the fact tht u need to tell members make them understand ur post just becoz they consider it a logical problem...for what i would ask kareena to learn from salman...salman is a superstar who doesn't act like bitchy as her, calling others fat degrading others...self possessed or should i say obsessed..

HER BAKK BAKK was faisla heroine ke release ke time par ho jayega ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by LEO88

oh but madhur said heroine is his biffest movie

turning out to be his 'iffest' movie.

Even his die hard fans are finding the movie "iffy"
Originally posted by briahna

there are accussed killers/druggies runnin on the streets and bebo is being crucified for some unecessary banter.

yes she is some sort of an innocent abla naari who gets bashed for no reason ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† ðŸĪŠ

Originally posted by beboholic

I take her arrogance over actresses who steal or try to steal other women's husband. At least her arrogance doesn't hurt anyone. She's not doing any harm to anyone by praising herself. 

if you have followed bollywood frombefore you will remember that she threw herself

at the already seeing Suzanne Hrithik and it is only because he was a one woman

man that he extricated himself from all this and got married to his love.

Why do you think the two of them dont work together now? He rejected her.
omg! Please I have read so many actual interviews of hers and they reek of arrogance!
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Digs at others in the garb of honesty is an insecure person's mark. Perhaps heroine is Kareena's story. It's her last attempt to create news and get some awards. Future is dependent on it. 

July 30, Mumbai
It is very unfair to compare me with Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan), we're from two different generations.

When Katrina said something similar, Kareena refused to believe it and now she talks about different generations. 38 and 31 belong to two generations? ðŸ˜† Then what about Saif? Does he belong to Rishi Kapoor's generation? 

ðŸĪĢ