Why is Kareena making controversial remarks? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

AND

ONLY kareena can TOWER all this.

go bebo go...

They took half of them out of context. What she meant by tdp, was that it was still an out and out commercial film, full of color. It was from her stardust interview. And she has NEVER taken fashion's name...ever to say heroine is better. Not has she ever taken priyanka's name. I'd be curious if people can find me these intetviews. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't.Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

lol she knows tha she cannot win it, hence arrogantly says that she does not need it๐Ÿ˜† typical!!

iyeah, since these awards are conveniently given to any Tom, Dick and Harry so Kareena knows it doesn't really matter that's why she doesnt bother ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol because she insecure spoiled brat, who thinks she can say whatever she wants.. ohh well her last name helps. As there is no consequence of her actions!!
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

iyeah, since these awards are conveniently given to any Tom, Dick and Harry so Kareena knows it doesn't really matter that's why she doesnt bother ๐Ÿ˜†

yeh kareena goes to get awards from shows like stardust and what not but yes offcourse national awards are not her cup of tea! She is no talented enough!๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

They took half of them out of context. What she meant by tdp, was that it was still an out and out commercial film, full of color. It was from her stardust interview. And she has NEVER taken fashion's name...ever to say heroine is better. Not has she ever taken priyanka's name. I'd be curious if people can find me these intetviews. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't.

I thought so. Sure she makes some exaggerated statement but this one is just NOT Kareena. She doesn't pull down others and call herself better. Maybe if this was a statement from 7-8 years ago, I did believe it but not now.

She is just garnering publicity for her movie  - what is wrong with it ?
This type of publicity garnering is much better than the ridiculus stunts the so called male superstars pull  like say calling his dog his rivals name, having an affair with the leading lady and( then dumping her like trash after the movie is done with)
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

yeh kareena goes to get awards from shows like stardust and what not but yes offcourse national awards are not her cup of tea! She is no talented enough!๐Ÿ˜†

Totally. That's why she gets praised for her acting by EVERY person on this forum, every celeb on KWK and every critic from Rajeev Masand to Anupama Chopra even for the trashiest films and is called a powerhouse performer ๐Ÿ˜†

We were asked not to take Kareena seriously right? Anyways people do change but certain things remain the same and so does Kareena's overconfidence level

Her attitude is a warm welcome to this male dominated Indian film industry 
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Totally. That's why she gets praised for her acting by EVERY person on this forum, every celeb on KWK and every critic from Rajeev Masand to Anupama Chopra even for the trashiest films and is called a powerhouse performer ๐Ÿ˜†

oh really?? wow! What an achievement!